剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
八十多年后你们终于意识到
After eighty-plus years you finally realize
你们从来没让一个黑人反派赢过。
you haven't let a single Black villain win.
不管我们多么当得起。
No matter how much we deserve it.
黑蝠鲼多年来一直是这里的大反派,
Black Manta's been out here for years as a marquee villain,
而你们看不到他获奖。
and you don't see him getting an award.
- 他是黑人?- 你们认为你们可以满足你们的白色内疚
- He's black?
- And you think you can satisfy your white guilt
通过一个道歉奖杯,命名基于……
with one apology trophy named after...
你猜对了,一个白人。
you guessed it, a white dude.
我何必浪费我的呼吸?
Why am I wasting my breath?
- 那么你是…… - 金色滑翔机。
- So you're...
- Golden Glider.
是的……对。你是,你是那个一起滑行的人,和你的……
Yes... Right. You're, you're the one who glides with your, your...
我有这些特殊的溜冰鞋,可以让我在空中滑行。嗖嗖,嗖!
I have these special ice skates that let me glide in the air. Whoosh, shwing!
哇。看那个。
Woah. Look at that.
- 它们就像你脚上的风筝。- 查克是这么说的!
- They're like kites for your feet.
- That's what Chuck said!
哦,哇。所以你们知道彼此的秘密身份吗?我的意思是,那可相当认真。
Oh, wow. So you guys know each other's secret identities? I mean, that's pretty serious.
风筝人过了几个月才告诉我他的真名。
It was months before Kite Man told me his real name.
我的意思是,我知道那算相当快了,但是的,那感觉很真实。
I mean, I know it's pretty fast, but yeah it feels real.
他给你做辣椒了吗?
Has he made you the chili yet?
我喜欢辣椒。这太不可思议了。
I love the chilli. It's incredible.
对吧?啊,他着迷于挑拣每一根蔬菜。
Right? Ah, he gets so obsessive about picking each veggie.
就好像对他来说几乎没有洋葱是完美的。
It's almost like no onion is perfect enough for him.
哦,实际上我讨厌……讨厌,讨厌,讨厌洋葱,所以他停止了使用它们。
Oh, actually I hate... hate, hate, hate onions, so he stopped using them.
真的吗?天哪,但是,风筝人喜欢洋葱。
Really? Gosh, but, Kite Man loves onions.
我的意思是,那就像是他在风筝之下的第二乐事。
I mean, that's was like his number two thing under kites.
我想这就像他在给你做菜时如何放弃肉一样。
I guess it's like how he took out the meat when he made it with you.
哼。风筝人真是个好人。
Huh. Kite Man's a really good guy.
他很擅长支持别人,
He's so good at being supportive,
即使这对他来说是一种牺牲。
even if it's a sacrifice for him.
是的。我们都……很幸运。
Yeah. We're both... lucky.
嗯,你知道吗?别管我了。
Well, you know what? Fuck me.
我无所谓。你不应该因为我而紧张。
I don't matter. You shouldn't be nervous because of me.
我的意思是,在那个俗气的剧院里唯一
I mean, the only person you should give a snowrat's ass about
一个你应该在乎的人是查克。
in that tacky theater is Chuck.
我的意思是,你是因为他而来,我是因为哈莉而来。
I mean, you're here because of him, and I'm here because of Harley.
所以,让我们为他们进去吧,因为他们肯定会为了我们该死的进去。
So, let's just go be in there for them because they sure as hell would be there for us.
该死是的。
Hell yeah.
啊。去他妈的,我完全投入了。
Ugh. Fuck off, I was perfectly blended.
嗨呀!
Hi-Yah!
啊,这里有人!
Ahh, someone's in here!
呃,不滚就玩儿完,隐形小子。
Ugh, move it or lose it Invisible Kid.
呃,我是无感知人。
Uh, I'm Imperceptible Man.
噢上帝,他没有洗手。
Oh my god, he did not wash his hands.
呃,你真是个混♥蛋♥。
Ugh, you're such a dick.
我当然希望我们不必体验那些。
I sure hope we didn't have to censor any of that.
我在开玩笑,我在开玩笑。这是一篇关于你母亲白血病的非常感人的演讲。
I'm kidding, I'm kidding. It was a very touching speech about your mother's leukemia.
谢谢,伙计。呃,但是,我目前没有膀胱感染,
Thanks, bud. Uh, BTDubs, I don't currently have a bladder infection,
但最好的预防措施是不断干掉这些伏特加罐-罐子。
but the best prevention is to keep crushing these vodka cranny-cran-crans.
丽莎!
Lisa!
哦!
Ohhh!
- 真是我的宝贝。- 很抱歉我迟到了,查克。
- That's my babe.
- I'm so sorry I'm late, Chuck.
没问题,亲爱的。
No problemo, mon amour.
我很高兴我们在一起。
I'm just happy we're together.
虽然现在,我不得不离开你一下,用用小风筝的房♥间。
Although now, I do have to leave you to use the little kite's room.
哈莉!
[gasps, screams] Harley!
这里发生了什么?
What's going on here?
我在哺乳期?
I'm lactating?
你知道,这是我第一次参加反派颁奖礼。
You know, this was my first time at the Villys.
一直想去,从没被邀请,
Always wanted to go, never got invited,
直到上周,我在鲜为人知的地方获得了“最佳 D-列表者”的提名,
until last week, I got nominated for "Best D-Lister" at the less publicized,
但绝对同样享有盛誉的技术反派奖。
but definitely equally prestigious Technical Villy Awards.
- 你赢了吗?- 我没有。
- Did ya win?
- I did not.
输给了一个拿炮当阴♥茎♥的家伙。
Lost to a guy with a gun for a penis.
但是坐在那个租出去的儿童舞蹈工作室里,我很震惊,
But sitting in that rented out kid's dance studio, it hit me,
我被提名的唯一原因是因为艾薇。
the only reason I got nominated was 'cause of Ivy.
和她约会让我想成为一个更好的人,一个更好的恶棍。
Dating her made me want to be a better person, a better villain.
见鬼,当我第一次见到她时,我只会妄想,没有人在乎。现在我已经强大到
Hell, when I first met her I was a delusional, nobody himbo. Now I'm big enough
- 可以失去最佳 D-列表者。- 但是艾薇离开了你。
- to lose Best D-Lister.
- But Ivy left you.
是的,现在我和丽莎在一起,她掌权。
Yeah, and now I'm with Lisa and she rules.
老风筝人已经时来运转。
Things are working out for the ole Kite Man.
今晚的输还是赢,对你来说好像都可以接受。
And win or lose tonight, they seem to be working out for you too.
现在,如果你准许,我得到那个隔间里为一些伏特加烂醉一番。
Now, if you will excuse me, I gotta do a yak-attack of some vodka crans in that stall.
它已被处理好了。
It's taken care of.
默哀片刻,以纪念才华横溢的桑顿先生的一生。
A moment of silence to honor the talented Mr. Thornton's life.
好吧,我完蛋了。认识你真好,朋友。
Well, I'm done for. It was good knowing you, friend.
太糟糕了,你不能变成比利·鲍勃·桑顿并实现你作为电影明星的梦想。
Too bad you can't turn into Billy Bob Thornton and live-out your dream as a movie star.
差距太大了。
It'd be far too much to keep up with.
平衡他忙碌的生活与你自己不那么忙碌但可能仍然很重要的生活。
Balancing his busy life with your own much-less busy but probably still important life.
来吧泥脸!我选择桑顿。
Screw Clayface! I choose Thornton.
比利,你是对的。我看了看剧本,做了一些改动,
Billy, you were right. I looked at the script, made a few changes,
添加了一些不协调的歌♥曲来调剂一些幽默感。我想你会爱上的!
added some incongruous songs to spice in some humor. I think you're going to love!
了不起。哦,我,比利·鲍勃·桑顿,是多么的活得好好的,
Terrific. Oh, how I, Billy Bob Thornton, alive and well,
爱我们的友情,詹姆斯·冈恩。
do love our camaraderie, James Gunn.
酷
Cool.
好吧,贱♥人♥,等等,你出什么事了。你知道吗?我能猜到。
Okay, bitch, wait what happened to you. You know what? I can guess.
让我们赢得这个反派奖,粉碎获奖感言,并把那个奖杯变成一只公鸡。
Let's win this Villy, crush the acceptance speech, and make that trophy a cuck.
赞同!怎么办?
Totally! How?
呃,让它看着我们疯狂做♥爱♥直到黎明。亲爱的。
Uh, by making it watch us have crazy sex till dawn. Duur.
好的,我绝对喜欢那种场面。但是艾芙,我很抱歉。
Okay, I absolutely love that image. But Ive, I am so sorry.
你整晚都很焦虑,我应该帮你的。
You've had real anxiety all night, and I should've helped.
当我和小丑在一起时,我对那个奖项念念不忘
I was so fixated on that award when I was with Joker
因为这是我得到的唯一验证。
cause it was the only validation I ever got.
但那是一段糟糕的关系,
But that was a bad relationship,
而我已经克服了那一点。
and I have grown beyond that.
那么谁在乎一个愚蠢的奖杯呢?
So who cares about a dumb trophy?
我已得到了真正的奖项,就在这里。
I've got the real award right here.
那太甜了。但我还可以更兴奋。
That's so sweet. But I should've been more excited.
我的意思是,这对你很重要,所以对我也很重要。
I mean, this is important to you, so it is important to me.
你想离开这个鬼地方吗?来点大♥比♥利汉堡?捆绑员工?
You wanna ditch this hellhole? Get some Big Belly Burger? Tie up the employees?
也许穿着我们的礼服拍几张愚蠢的照片?
Maybe take silly photos in our fancy dresses?
嗯,勉强是的。我现在会为了烤奶酪而杀人。
Uh, hard yes. I'd kill for a grilled cheese right now.
你知道我们正在拍那些愚蠢的照片。我们看起来有多热辣,并不愚蠢。
And you know we're taking those silly photos. It's not gonna be silly how hot we look.
- 去你的,反派奖。- 是的。去你的反派奖!而且你们的素食菜单糟透了。
- Fuck you, Villys.
- Yeah. Fuck you Villys! And your vegan apps suck.
不要把韭菜放在烤面包上,还称它为开胃菜!
Don't put a leek on a crostini and call it an hors d'oeurve!
现在,我们一直在等待的一刻……最终大奖:最佳情侣。
Now, the moment we've all been waiting for... The final award: Best Couple.
该奖属于……
And the Villy goes to...
哈莉·奎茵和毒藤女!
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy!
- 什么?- 嘘!
- What?
- Boo!
我们永远赢不了,都因为我的脸是大笨钟。
We will never win and it's because of my big stupid clock for a face.
- 嘿!- 不要碰我。
- Hey!
- Don't touch me.
你很美丽。而你被爱着。由我。
You are beautiful. And you are loved. By me.
我甚至不知道现在几点了。
I don't even know what time it is.
我说了哈莉和艾薇!
I said Harley and Ivy!
那个该死的填位者在哪里?
Where is that damn seat filler?
那么,回头去参加那些很酷的派对吗?
So, going to any of those cool after-parties later?
嗯,只有一件事要做。奖杯是我的!
Hmm, well only one thing to do. Trophy's mine!
我代表哈莉和艾薇,感谢我忠实的手下。
On behalf of Harley and Ivy, I'd like to thank my loyal goons.
迪恩,大声喊出来。
Dean, shout out.
劳拉,我同班的妈妈,不应该性别歧视。
Laura, my co-class mom, shouldn't be gendered.
当然还有我的另一半贝瑟尼。呣啊!
And of course my better-half Bethany. Muah!
你是我的磐石。
You are my rock.
嘿孩子们,你们最好上♥床♥睡觉,但如果没有,
And hey kids, you'd better be off to bed, but if not,
这个是给你们的,本尼西奥和 Soph-Soph。
this one's for you, Benicio and Soph-Soph.
晚安!
Good night!
- 我是那么爱你。- 过来。
- I love you so much.
- Come here.
- 好的。- 不要把你的头直接放在我的脸上。
- Okay.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表