剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
我是凯瑟琳 四十七岁
I'm Catherine, by the way. I'm 47,
离异人士 跟一个姐妹住一起
I'm divorced, I live with my sister
她在戒毒康复期 我有两个孩子 都不小了
who's a recovering heroin addict. I have two grown-up children.
一个去世了 一个不愿意跟我讲话
One dead, one who doesn't speak to me,
还有一个外孙
and a grandson.
赚五十万英镑 你觉得怎么样
How would you like to make half a million pounds?
你是说绑♥架♥她
You're talking about kidnapping her?
有个混♥蛋♥绑走了我的安
Some bastard's got our Annie.
开口要一百万的赎金
And he wants a million quid.
你是来报案的吗
Are you here to report a crime?
五十万英镑对奈维森来说不成问题
Nevison could afford to lose half a million pounds easily.
再多 他可能会报♥警♥
Any more and he might go to the police.
贝姬 我的女儿
Oh, Becky, me daughter.
在赖安出生后不久就自杀了
Died just after Ryan was born.
她被强♥奸♥了
She was raped.
我怕赖安会像他爸爸
I'm terrified if Ryan's like him in any way shape or form.
可哪有孩子不像爸爸 不是吗
Which he's bound to be, isn't he?
汤米·李·罗伊斯出狱了
Tommy Lee Royce is out of prison.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想让你难受
I didn't want to upset you.
照顾好自己
You look after yourself, love.
- 我会保持联♥系♥的 - 好的 多谢 再见
- I will be in touch. - OK, thanks a lot, bye-bye.
这里是警员BN45 有人贩毒
Bravo November 45. Operation Greensleeves.
在索厄比桥的威尔伯福斯区 冰淇淋车
Sighted, the ice-cream van outside Wilberforce House
我亲眼所见
in Sowerby Bridge.
我还在追踪中 徒步
I'm going after it, I'm on foot.
车牌号♥是HK11RNX
Registration Hotel Kilo 11 Romeo November X-ray.
就快追上了 我会拦下它的
I'm going after it, I'm nearly with it, I'm going to stop it.
警♥察♥ 麻利点儿
5-0. Come on.
爸 有警♥察♥
Dad, 5-0.
警员45 请停止行动
45, do not chase the vehicle on foot.
随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
嘿
Oi!
停车
Pull over!
嘿 嘿
Oi! Oi!
目标逃脱
Failed to stop.
侧窗玻璃碎了 有两人
Off-side window smashed. Two occupants.
均为白人男性 一人袖口处有纹身
Both white, male, one with a sleeve tattoo,
深色头发 蓄胡
dark hair, beard,
身着淡蓝色T恤 卡其色马甲
pale blue T-shirt, khaki body-warmer,
另一人为姜黄色头发 蓄胡
the other ginger hair, beard,
脸色泛白 身穿桃色连帽衫
pasty-faced, pink hoodie.
往沃夫街方向逃逸
Driving off towards Wharf Street.
凯瑟琳 这把年纪不该这么拼命了啊
You're getting too bloody old for this, Catherine, love.
# 摩天大楼参天立 #
There's a tower block overhead
# 奔劳碌碌只为己 #
All you've got's your benefits
# 勉强度日难为继 #
And you're barely scraping by
# 动荡不堪此城中 #
In this trouble town
幸福谷
第一季第二集
# 麻烦接踵不胜计 #
Troubles are found
# 深陷此城无所依 #
Stuck in speed-bump city
# 所期盼者 #
Where the only thing that's pretty
# 唯有逃离 #
Is the thought of getting out.
我们得从公♥司♥挪钱出来
We're going to have to take it out of the business.
四处借点儿
We're going to have to borrow a bit from here, there and everywhere,
就这么办 你不能告诉别人
that's how we can do it. You're not to tell anyone,
要是别人知道这事儿 他们就对安...
they get a whiff anyone else knows, they say they're going to start doing stuff...
- 施暴 - 不会的 我不会说
- to her. - I won't. I won't.
他们一定在监视我 他们什么都知道
And they must be watching me, they know things.
这些人通常都... 组织有素
These people are often very... very highly organised.
他们一定筹谋几个月了 跟踪我 跟踪安
For months! Following me. Following Ann!
- 天啊 - 我们可以...
- Jesus! - We can...
我可以查一查能从公♥司♥挪出来多少钱
I can look into how much you can take out of the business
- 如果这样... - 差不多20万
- if that's... - I've got maybe 200 grand
立刻取出来 可就算这样
I can lay my hands on immediately, but even then,
到时候他们能什么都不过问
are they going to let me withdraw that amount in cash,
就同意我把这笔钱全部提现吗
without asking bloody questions?
这是你的钱
Well, it's your money.
对 但他们会认为我在洗钱
Yeah, but they're going to think I'm laundering money,
然后报♥警♥
then they're going to tell the police!
- 会吗 - 换做我就会
- Really? - Well, I would!
如果没有猫腻
Why would anyone be withdrawing that amount in cash
- 谁会提现那么大一笔钱 - 我...
- if it wasn't dodgy? - I...
没问题的 我们能做到 我会凑齐
We'll get it, we'll get it, I'll raise it.
到了银行 我直接叫柜台
I'll ring what's-his-name. At the bank.
跟他说 "我要取20万现金"
I'll say, I'll just say, "I want to withdraw 200 grand in cash,"
- 看看他怎么说 - 对
- see what he says. - Sure.
- 问他最快什么时候能拿到 - 当然
- How soon can you have it? - Sure.
看看能不能不被注意...
Yeah, see if it can be done without anybody sticking their bloody...
- 就把钱取出来 - 对
- noses in. - Sure.
交赎金 让她安全回来 然后再把他们找出来
Pay the money, get her back, safe and sound, and then find out
那个混♥蛋♥...
who the little...
我要让他好看
... are and choke 'em with it!
当然
Absolutely.
这是当然
Absolutely.
打给亚当·斯泰普尔顿 告诉他有很重要的事
Get me Adam Stapleton on the phone and tell him it's important, please.
你在唐人街罗森胡同外看到的
Outside the Chinese up Rawson Lane?
对
Yeah.
你怎么确定是他
How d'you know it was him?
因为我还有些眼力
Er... because I'm not blind?
拜托 别这样...
No, come on...
他都蹲了多少年了
He's been in prison for God knows how long.
就是他
It was him.
好吧 好 好
Fine, OK. Fine, fine.
- 就算是他... - 你说什么
- Even if it was... - Yes?
就算是他...
"Even if it was..."?
你什么时候开饭
What time's your dinner break?
贝姬死后 你能做的都做了
You pushed it as far as you could after Becky died.
你已经尽力了 凯瑟琳
You did everything you could, Catherine.
他什么样儿大家都心知肚明
Everybody knows what he is,
可事实是 CPS无法立案调查
the fact that the CPS couldn't run with it
CPS:(英格兰和威尔士)皇家检察署
这糟透了 我们都明白 可是...
is bad, it's awful, everyone knows that, but...
可是什么
What?
我很担心你 我担心你给自己太多压力
I worry about you. Getting yourself all upset
又一次卷进这件事中脱不了身
and obsessed with it all over again.
那个该死的混♥蛋♥
That subhuman piece of rotting excrement
本该因为强♥奸♥罪被关起来的 可他没有
should be on the Sex Offenders' Register. And he isn't.
在我看来 这事儿值得我咬着不放
I think that's something worth getting obsessed and upset about.
你不这么认为吗
Don't you?
你永远无法客观冷静地对待这件事
You're never going to be able to approach this objectively.
这么下去你会扛不住的
you're going to make yourself ill again.
他就在我眼皮底下 你觉得我会视而不见吗
He's on my patch. You think I'm going to ignore it?
他迟早会再害人的 除非有人让他
Sooner or later, unless somebody marks his card for him, big style,
彻彻底底地得到惩罚
he's going to hurt someone else.
你打算这么做 让他得到惩罚吗
Is that what you're going to do? Mark his card for him?
- 这是我的工作 - 怎么做 你要怎么做
- It's my job. - How? How're you going to do it?
你知道的越少越好 克莱尔
The less you know, Clare.
你看你 说些这样的话
You see, that... saying something like that... just makes me
只会让我更担心你不能...
even more worried that you're not...
- 说啊 - 你不能理智处理这事儿
- What? - Not going to deal with it rationally.
理智 我本来就没打算理智处理
Rationally? I've no intentions of dealing with it rationally.
你竟然以为我会理智处理吗
I'm amazed you'd think anybody'd expect me to.
- 你不是认真的吧 - 我的本意是
- You're winding me up. - My intention
有效的处理这件事
is to deal with it effectively.
好吧 你也听到我说的了 我很担心你
All right, well, you've heard what I'm saying. I worry about you, OK?
你担心我...
You worry about me...
怕我会沉溺酒精
staying on the wagon.
我也担心你
I worry about you.
我只有你这么一个姐妹
You're the only sister I've got.
凯瑟琳
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表