剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Who did?
- 谁死了 - 贝姬·卡伍德
- Who died? - Becky Cawood.
怎么死的
How?
不知道
I don't know.
反正那个小孩叫赖恩
Anyway, kid's called Ryan.
跟她住在一起 那个警官 她是他外婆
Lives with her, the policewoman. She's his granny.
那孩子是你的吗
Is it yours?
赫布登那里有个吸毒的人说是你的
One of the smackheads down Hebden were saying it's yours.
总之她就是想见你
Anyway, she wants to see you.
大概一个小时之后 我们会派人去你家里
In the next hour or so, we'll send someone into your home
还会派人去你工作的地方
and someone into your workplace.
他们会隐藏身份 假装成电♥信♥公♥司♥的工人
They'll be undercover, disguised as a telecoms worker,
或者类似的身份 我们会复♥制♥你的电♥话♥
or something like that. We'll duplicate the phone.
我记下这个号♥码了
I've got the number.
如果在接下来的一个小时里 在我们行动之前
If they try and call you in the next half an hour or so,
他们试着跟你联♥系♥的话
before we're up and running,
不管怎么样 尽量拖住他们
whatever you do, stall them.
如果他们想要更多的钱
If they ask you for more money,
说你愿意给他们
say you're happy to do that,
只是需要时间把钱凑齐 知道吗
you just need time to get it together. OK?
那我要吗 要把钱凑出来吗
And do I? Get money together?
要 如果可以的话 一切按正常的来
Yeah. If you can. Everything as normal.
不要给他们任何理由怀疑发生了什么事
Don't give them any reason to think anything's happened.
真实的情况不要跟任何人说 任何人都不行
And don't tell anyone - ANYONE - what's going on.
也包括凯文 我知道你信任他...
That does include Kevin. I know you trust him...
我谁都不信 伙计
I don't trust anyone, pal.
从我们的角度来看 在完全排除之前
But from our point of view, till we can eliminate him,
他都会被当做嫌疑人 清楚吗
we'll be treating him as a suspect. OK?
最后一个问题
One last one.
你有没有要他们提供过你女儿还安好的证据
Have you asked for any proof that she hasn't been hurt?
他发了...
He sent, um...
昨天他发了这个过来
Yesterday, he sent this.
对不起 我能不能...
I'm sorry. Can I...?
好吧
OK.
回家 一切像正常一样
Just go home, carry on as normal,
我们会联♥系♥你们的 好吗
and we'll be in touch. All right?
你有空吗
Have you got a minute?
我不是有意这样的
I didn't plan this.
她在这个节骨眼上出现
She turned up at the mission.
就是因为她很担心我...
Only because she was worried about me and even then...
我一直在想凯文的事
I keep thinking about Kevin.
为什么是凯文呢
Why Kevin?
为什么他们让凯文来转交那些钱
Why did they ask for Kevin to deliver the money?
你跟他们熟吗
How well do you know them?
不太熟 她是我姐姐的朋友 怎么了
I don't. She's a friend of my sister's. Why?
她们照那张照片的时候她可能还活着
She may have been alive when that picture was taken,
但是如果他们说他们不会再要更多的钱了
but if they're saying they're not asking for any more money,
而这是今天早上说的...
and that was this morning...
凯文·韦泽利尔四天前去了我的警局
Kevin Weatherill came into my nick four days ago.
他当时很焦虑 他本来想告诉我些事情
He was agitated. He wanted to tell me something and then
但是他还没来得及说 就不见了
before he could, he disappeared.
我们会在一个小时内追踪到他
We'll have obs on him within an hour.
你干回警♥察♥这行多久了
How long have you been back in uniform?
差不多有九年了
Nearly nine years.
我有点...
I had a bit of a...
我女儿死了
My daughter died.
天啊 对不起
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
我要照顾我的外孙
Then I had a grandson to look after,
当个警探不再适合我 所以...
and being a detective didn't fit the lifestyle any more, so...
很高兴见到你
It was nice to see you.
- 谢谢你 凯瑟琳 - 没事
- Thank you, Catherine. - No problem.
要我们带你一程么
Do you need a lift?
不用麻烦了 我会叫克莱尔来接我的
No, you're fine, I'll ring our Clare.
我们走吧
Ready to go.
你好
Hello.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. Fancy seeing you here.
- 她不在 - 她不在吗
- She's not in. - Is she not?
好吧 没关系
Well, that's all right.
我是来见赖恩的
I was coming to see Ryan.
我听说你想和我踢足球
I heard you wanted to play football with me.
- 晚上吗 - 你想踢吗
- In the dark? - Do you want to?
是的 不过我一直都不太会踢足球
I would. Only the thing is, I've never been very good at it.
- 踢球很简单的 - 我很笨的
- It's easy. - I've got two left feet.
- 真的吗 - 你支持哪支球队
- Have you? - Who do you support?
- 曼城 - 真糟糕
- Man City. - That's bad.
埃丁·哲科
Edin Dzeko.
我一时想不起来了 孩子
It's all going right over my head, kid.
前锋
Striker.
是吗 你还爱干些什么
Really? What else do you like doing?
- 骑自行车 - 他喜欢隔壁的猫
- Me bike. - He likes next-door's cat.
是吗
Do you?
- 它的主人去度假时我就会喂它 - 真棒
- I feed it when they go on holiday.- Very good.
它最喜欢我了
He likes me best.
有你这么说的么
So you say.
- 所以... - 喂
- So... - Hello?
- 埃丁... 哲科 - 一切都好吗
- Edin...Dzeko? - Is everything all right?
他是哪里人 不是曼彻斯特的吧
Where's he from? Not Manchester.
波斯尼亚
Bosnia.
你能在地图上找到波斯尼亚吗
Do you know where Bosnia is? On a map?
- 那当然 - 你呢
- Yeah. - Do you?
等等
Hang on.
我要去索尔比大桥接凯瑟琳
I've to go pick our Catherine up in Sowerby Bridge.
她在那打不到车 你能...
She's stuck there without a car. Are you...
你能看着他吗 如果我离开一会儿
all right with him if I nip out?
这个 我可以...
Well, I could...
没问题 你走吧
Yeah. Yeah, you go.
他跟着我没事的
He's all right here with me.
警员麦卡斯基尔的一个同事称其
One colleague described PC McAskill
爱笑爱闹 性格开朗
as fun-loving and out-going,
令一个同事则说她从不怕麻烦
and another as someone for whom nothing was too much trouble,
尤其是在帮助他人的时候
especially when it came to helping others.
她的一个亲戚说在她七岁的时候
A family member talked about how, since the age of seven,
便梦想成为一名警♥察♥
she'd talked about wanting to be a police officer,
她2009年考上大学攻读历史专业
and after securing a place at university in 2009 to study history,
但却成为了一名社区服务警♥察♥
instead enrolled as a PCSO.
葬礼预计...
The funeral is expected...
在两周之内举♥行♥
to take place in two weeks' time.
就不能把电视关了吗
Can we turn this off?
怎么了
What's the matter?
- 发生什么了 - 我在想...
- What's happened? - I've thought...
我在想一个能摆脱这一切的办法
I've thought of a way out of the mess.
怎么摆脱
How?
今天早上 我差点就要
I nearly, this morning,
和奈维森说点什么了 但是...
said something to Nevison, but...
- 说点什么 - 是的 你想
- Said something? - Yeah. Look.
如果我说 "我知道那些人是谁"
If I said, "I think I know who these people are,"
然后我说服他去找警♥察♥
and I persuade him to go to the police...
然后就说是艾希利
And to say Ashley?
- 说艾希利的名字 - 是啊
- To say Ashley's name? Yeah.
然后和他们说我们租用了那个临时度假屋
And to say that we rent the caravan up there,
我可以偶尔谈谈工作 奈维森 还有家庭
and I talk about work occasionally, and Nevison, the family,
他一定能接起我说的话
and that he must've picked up on that. On what I said.
如果艾希利说那是我的主意
And then when Ashley says it was me, it was my idea,
那我就说他在说谎
I just say that's a lie.
他们会相信谁呢 就只是我们两个
Who are they going to believe? It's my word against his.
你肯定控制不了你的情绪
You'd never keep your nerve.
那是他们干的
It was them!
什么
What?
是他们杀了那个女警♥察♥
It was them that killed that policewoman.
那两个小混混 那两个为艾希利效力的禽兽
Those two yobs, those two animals that work for Ashley.
他们想要转移安 用一个货车 然后...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表