剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
- 还有一只狗 - 凯瑟琳 你确定吗
- we need a dog. - Catherine, are you sure?
去找DCI 现在 马上
Go and knock on the DCI's door! Now! Right now!
我知道你很害怕他 但现在不是时候
I know you're frightened of him, but now is not the time.
告诉他发生了什么 我需要人手... 急需
Tell him what's going on. I need people there... fast.
还有...
And...
什么
What?
他和赖恩在一起
I think he's got our Ryan with him.
我马上去办
I'm on it.
卡伍德警长 你掌握准确地点了吗
Sergeant Cawood, do you have a rendezvous point?
还没有
Not yet.
你能把无线电定♥位♥器♥放到船上吗
Are you available to keep obs on the boat?
我会的
I will be.
请不要在援军到达之前
Please await arrival of reinforcements
采取任何行动
before making any sort of approach.
知道 随便了
Yeah, whatever.
我现在必须得走了
I do have to go now.
爸爸 再喊我一声爸爸
Dad. Call me Dad again.
我现在得走了 爸爸
I do have to go now, Dad.
昨天你喊我爸爸的时候我很开心
I liked it when you called me Dad yesterday.
但老实说 当你跟你的伙伴一起出现的时候
But I were a bit surprised, I have to be honest with you,
我还是很惊讶
when you turned up with your little buddy.
他不相信我 所以我只好带他来了
I only brought him cos he didn't believe me.
这个点 我应该到家了
I should have been home by now.
我跟你说过不要告诉任何人
I did say not to tell anyone.
没事的
It'll be reight.
你觉得呢
You think?
会的
Yeah.
我觉得...
I think...
你可能已经出♥卖♥♥♥我了 赖恩 小伙子
..you might have sold me down t'river, Ryan, lad.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我觉得...
I think...
是时候...
..the time has come when I have to...
行动了
..move on.
不会就是因为我告诉了他吧
Not because I told him?
是的 就是因为这个
Yeah. Exactly because of that.
我再也不会告诉任何人了
I won't tell no-one else.
还想再来一瓶吗
D'you want another?
我这瓶还没喝完
I've not drank this one yet.
我找了些汽油
I found some petrol.
我觉得如果我带上你的话...
I thought what might be nice...
那感觉会很棒
is if I took you with me.
正如你所希望的一样
Like you wanted.
因为我真的不想把你留在这跟你外婆一起
Cos I... I really don't want to leave you here with your granny.
停 他喊停 小心
Wait! He said wait. Be careful!
妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的 我靠
Shit! Ah, shit!
凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 听我说
Catherine! Catherine, listen to me.
你不能这样去找他
You can't just wade in there.
你根本不知道他可能携带着些什么
You don't know what he might have.
他有可能有刀 他有可能...什么都有
He might have a knife. He might have... anything!
如果赖恩...
And, if Ryan's...
赖恩已经到这里好几天了
Ryan's been coming here for days,
他已经安全地待在这里好几天了
he's been coming home safely for days as well.
- 他是他的儿子 - 放开我
- He's his SON! - Get off me!
你....
Will you...?!
你在听我说话吗
Will you listen to me?!
这周的每天他都按我说的
He's been coming home at five o'clock every day this week,
在五点钟回家
like I asked him to.
我们先找到那艘船 等你的同事到吧
Let's find which boat it is and wait for your lot to turn up.
因为有可能他已经准备离开那艘船了
Cos chances are he's just going to walk off the boat
他很快就安全了
and he's going to be fine.
懂了吗
Yeah?
你为什么没去工作
Why weren't you at work?
- 辞掉了 - 为什么呀
- Cos I've resigned. - What you talking about?
我说过了
I just said.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
哪也没去
Nowhere.
- 发生什么事了 - 我受够了
- What's happened? - I've had enough, that's all.
我们得等 我们必须得等
We're going to wait. We're going to wait, aren't we?
如果我跟你走的话 我得跟我外婆说一声
If I am coming with you, I'd better tell me granny,
不然她会担心我的去哪了
otherwise she'll be worrying about where I am.
不 不会的
Nah, I doubt it.
她会担心的
No, she will.
你知道 她并不爱你
She doesn't love you, you know.
她觉得你是一个包袱
She thinks you're a friggin' nuisance.
不 她没有
No, she doesn't.
赖恩 有很多东西...
There are a couple of things...
我还没有告诉你
I haven't told you, Ryan.
这次的... 旅程... 它...
This... journey we're going on, it's...
也许不像你想象中的那样
It might not be what you were expecting.
这是一场... 另一种类型的旅程
It's a... different sort of kind of journey.
我不想去了
I don't want to go any more.
不...
No...
我觉得...
I think...
带上你会比较好
I think it would be good to take you with me.
我总觉得我们 你和我 不适合这个世界
I think we're always going to be misfits, you and me.
我不希望你也经历
And I don't want you to have to go through
那些我曾经经历过的东西
all the shit I've been through.
但是你会的
And you will.
救命啊
Help!
外婆
Granny!
你敢...
Just...
- 让他走 - 这终于发生了
- Just let him go. - Yeah, yeah, that's happening!
你想要的是我 不是他
It's me you want, not him.
我根本不在乎你
I couldn't give a toss about you.
实际上 我告诉你我想要的是什么
In fact, I'll tell you what I would like.
就是让你活在长久的痛苦之中
Is for you to live a long, long time, in agony.
我告诉你我想要你记住什么 臭婊♥子♥
So I'll tell you what I'd like you to remember, bitch.
这些都是你自找的
Is that you've brought all this on yourself.
都是你的错 这一切 所有
It's all your fault. All of it, everything.
对了 你没有找到我
Oh, and, er, you didn't find me.
但我找到你了
I found you.
出去
Get out!
- 那你呢 - 出去 现在
- What about you? - Out! Now!
你猜怎么着
Guess what.
你得找些人来帮你擦屁♥股♥了
You're going to have to get someone to wipe your arse for you.
杀了我吧
Kill me!
把打火机给我
Give me the lighter!
我为什么要听你的
Why would I want to do that?
杀了我
Kill me!
杀了我
Kill me.
不
No.
杀了我
Kill me!
婊♥子♥ 你这个婊♥子♥
Bitch! Bitch!
妈的
Fucking bitch!
婊...子
Bitch! Fuckin'...!
警官
Sarge!
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
泰勒调查官想让你再修三个星期的假
Inspector Taylor'd like you to take another three weeks off work
如果他在那段时间看见你在诺兰路的话
and if he sees you inside Norland Road nick during that time,
他会让你好看的
he'll kick your arse down the stairs.
好
Right.
你抓到他了
You got him.
嗯
Yep.
谢谢来电
Thanks for ringing.
- 你想要来一些... - 好啊
- D'you want some, um...? - Sure.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
对不起...
I'm sorry...
我毁了你的生日会
that I spoilt your birthday.
没事 对不起 我...
Yeah, well, I'm sorry I, um...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表