剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
你好
Hello.
丹尼尔来了
Daniel's here.
外面有一个侦探等着 他想和你谈谈这件事
And there's a detective outside needs to talk to you. About what happened.
该死
No shit.
我们一整天都在这
We've been here all day.
一整天
All day?
为什么 现在几点了
Why, what time is it?
半夜12点
Knocking on for midnight.
你一直在昏睡 因为用了麻醉剂
You've been asleep, you've had an anaesthetic.
为什么
Why?
医生马上会过来 他们会向你说明一切
The doctors are going to come and explain everything to you.
向我说明一切 为什么
Explain everything to me? Why?
- 我已经死了吗 - 当然没有
- Have I died? - No!
你只需要几天稳定一下就可以了
You just need to take things steady for a few days, that's all.
你记得发生什么事了吗
Do you remember what happened?
你把安·加拉格尔活着带出来了 你救了她
You got Ann Gallagher out alive. You saved her life.
- 她还好吗 - 是的
- Is she all right? - Yeah.
身体上还好 她...
Physically, she's...
老天啊 海伦和奈维森都爱死你了
And oh, my God, do Helen and Nevison love you!
我们联♥系♥过了
I've had a phone call.
他说 "如果我们能帮什么忙"
He said, "If there's ever anything we can do..."
我说 "当然 你最好能把贷款给还清"
I said, "Well, if you fancied paying off the mortgage!"
他们说你体内失血
They said you were losing blood. Internally.
所以必须把你推进手术室
That was why they had to take you into the operating theatre.
你在那待了五个多小时
You were in there for five hours. More.
他们都很友善
They've all been very kind.
妈妈
Mum?
你感觉怎么样
How're you feeling?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, love.
你感觉怎么样
How're you feeling?
我看起来怎么样
What do I look like?
你有点擦伤
You're... bruised.
妈妈 H-MIT的侦探等在外面
Mum, there's a detective from H-MIT outside.
他想和你谈谈这件事
He wants to talk to you about what happened.
你 你还好吗
Y-You all right?
我抓住他了
I got him, though, eh?
我抓住那畜生了
I got the bastard.
好消息是我们几乎能证明
The big news is we are this close to proving the people that abducted
绑♥架♥安·加拉格尔和谋杀
Ann Gallagher were the same people
柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔的是同一伙人
who murdered Kirsten McAskill.
万能的上帝
God almighty.
你追到米尔顿街是对的
You were right about Milton Avenue.
午休时间 我们逮捕了艾希利·考吉尔
We picked Ashley Cowgill up around lunchtime.
安告诉我们 他们把她从米尔顿街带走以后
Ann's told us she was held in a caravan for two nights
被关在敞篷车里两个晚上
after they removed her from Milton Avenue.
她确实去过米尔顿街
She was in Milton Avenue.
我快速追踪你授权的药签
I fast-tracked the swabs you authorised.
我们找到了安和汤米·李·罗伊斯的DNA
We found DNA from Ann, Tommy Lee Royce, and the blood...
血液来自一个叫路易斯·威佩的小伙子
is from a lad called Lewis Whippey.
路易斯·威佩
Lewis Whippey.
他15岁的时候因为划摩托车 我逮捕过他
I collared him for nicking a motor when he were 15.
安·加拉格尔已经证实了
Ann Gallagher's identified
他们都在维佩尔套房♥里
them both in the Viper suite
和绑♥架♥她的人在一起
as the men who abducted her.
回到考吉尔 他是一辆白色客车的车主
Back to Cowgill. He's the registered owner of a white van.
车系 车型和制♥造♥年份和
The same make, model and year
柯尔斯顿出事现场的车一模一样
that'd been at the scene where Kirsten died.
上个礼拜 那辆车被偷了
It was stolen, the van, last week.
- 你向警♥察♥报案了吗 - 没有
- Did you report it to the police? - No.
你这么说什么意思 这又不是什么大事
What'd have been t'point? You'd not do owt about it.
好吧 那至少应该联♥系♥保险公♥司♥吧
Well, for the insurance, at least.
又不值钱 不值得我这么麻烦 只是台破车
It wasn't worth owt, wasn't worth the hassle. It was a shit heap.
他当然否认一切
He's denying everything, of course.
说不认识汤米和路易斯
Doesn't know Tommy or Lewis from Adam.
但是我们正在通过电♥信♥分♥析♥他的手♥机♥
But we've got Telecoms analysing his phone.
只是时间的问题
It's just a matter of time.
我们动用了警犬
And we took the dogs in.
它们闻出他的敞篷车里私藏了20公斤大♥麻♥
They sniffed out 20 kilos of cannabis stashed in one of his caravans.
当然 他也否认自己知道这件事
Course, he didn't know anything about that either.
还有一件事...
There is some...
不太好的消息 我觉得是
..less good news, however, I'm afraid.
汤米·李·罗伊斯仍然在逃
Tommy Lee Royce is still on his toes,
路易斯·威佩也是
and so is Lewis Whippey.
不
No...
不
No...
你什么意思 他...
What-what do you mean? He...
我喷了他 我让他失明了
I sprayed him, I blinded him!
他当时在地下室 他束手无策
He were in the cellar, he was helpless, he were...
PolSA已经仔细搜查了每个角落 相信我
PolSA's pulled that house apart. Believe me.
他们在那待了一整天
They've been in there all day.
第一辆急救车到达以前 他肯定已经逃脱了
He must've managed to slip out before the first emergency vehicles pulled up.
不
No.
我们会抓住他的 凯瑟琳 他逃不远
We will get him, Catherine. He can't have got far.
我不会上瘾 我拒绝
I won't become addicted. I refuse.
很好
Good.
我希望
I wanted...
你能帮我个忙
..to ask you to do something for me.
什么
What?
我希望能对我妈妈保密
I don't want my mum to know.
我希望她此生都不知情
I want her to die not knowing.
不知情
Not knowing...?
他强♥奸♥了你
He raped you.
我希望能对她保密
I don't want her to know.
永远
Ever.
永远 永远 我也不能告诉爸爸
Ever. Ever. And I can't tell my dad that.
昨晚 我本来想告诉他 但是 不行
I tried to, last night, but I couldn't. I...
我想 但是
I wanted to, but...
我不希望他想象那个画面
..I don't want him picturing...
我不想看到他想象那个画面
I don't want to see him picturing...
但是他最终还是会知道
But he will need to know. Eventually.
在法庭上
When it goes to court.
会走到那一天的
And it will go to court,
我会在法庭会看到那些人
I will see those people in court.
我妈妈...
My mother...
我想 他们认为她能活不了多久
I think they think it's unlikely she'll live that long.
他们说 离开庭还有八个月
And they said it could be eight months before it gets to court,
如果她永远没必要知道 那...
and if she never needs to know, that's... that's...
那就不要让她知道了
..that's how I'd like it.
我爸爸... 在此之前他会知道的
My dad... he will need to know. Before.
而且...
And...
你想让我转告他是吗
You want me to tell him?
可以
OK.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
等我从这里出去后
When I get out of here.
你能等那么久吗
Can you wait that long?
在我见我爸爸妈妈之前
They took swabs, the police doctors did,
警医对我做了检查 所以...
before they let me see my mum and dad, so...
他们已经拿到了他们要的东西
they've got everything they needed.
警♥察♥会将他绳之以法的
And they will get him.
是啊
Yeah.
但愿如此
I hope so.
- 迈克 - 克莱尔 你好吗
- Hi, Mike! - Clare. How are you?
- 还可以吧 - 凯瑟琳还没起床吗
- Not so bad. - Is Catherine not up?
她应该起来了
Yeah, she should be.
走之前我给她端了一杯茶
I took her up a cup of tea before I left.
而且她需要严格遵守医生说的
And she's under strict instructions
不能一直躺在床上的规定
not to wallow in bed all day.
请进
Come on in.
- 我不会打扰你们太久 - 我去烧壶水
- I won't stop long. - I'll stick the kettle on.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表