剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
就是这艘
It's this one.
爸爸 爸爸 是我
Dad! Dad! It's me.
他是谁
Who's that?
赛思科 他是我朋友
Cesco. He's me friend.
我告诉他我有爸爸 他不相信
He didn't believe me when I told him I had a dad.
我能进来吗 我给你带了一些牛奶
Can we come in? I brought you some milk.
它能开多快
So how fast does it go?
- 它不能开 - 暂时的
- It don't. - Yet.
但它会的
But it will.
我们要去弄些汽油 是吗 爸爸
We're going to get some petrol, aren't we, Dad?
- 我能看看船舵吗 - 这没有船舵
- Can I see the steering wheel? - There isn't one.
好吧 那到时候你怎么驾驶它
Well, how d'you steer it, then?
这有一个柱子 我能给他看看吗
There's a pole. Can I show him?
不 现在不行
No, not just now.
你为什么不点火呢
Why don't you light t'fire?
还不是很冷
It's not cold enough.
这都快冷死了
It's freezing!
你可以和我们一起 可以吗 爸爸
You could come with us. Couldn't he, Dad?
你本来可以的 但就只能有我和爸爸
You could've, but it's just going to be me and my dad.
不是吗 我们什么时候去弄汽油
Ain't it? When we get some petrol?
好吧
Yeah.
是的 应该这样
Yeah, yeah, that's right.
他们要生吃了我
They're going to eat me alive!
主要问题是什么
So what's the basic problem?
主要问题是他在吓唬小孩
The basic problem is that he's distressing the toddlers.
我听着像他们在吓唬他
Sounds to me like they're distressing him.
吉米 吉米 小伙子 听我说
Jamie! Jamie, lad, listen to me.
这个国家里没有鳄鱼
There's no crocodiles in this country,
我们这没有鳄鱼
we don't have crocodiles here!
那是... 是澳大利亚 那还很远
That's... It's... It's Australia, it's down under.
它们是恶魔 张大它们那变♥态♥的嘴
They're evil! Dislocating their slimy bastard jaws
好能吞了你
just so they can swallow you!
那个电影是什么来着
What's that film wi'
里边有滴答滴答 滴答滴答的鳄鱼...
that tick-tock, tick-tock crocodile...?
谁来着
Who?
彼得潘
Peter Pan.
好吧 管它呢
Yeah, whatever,
我想他正在看这个
I think he's been watching that
同时又吸了毒
and smoking skunk at the same time.
不 别在那站着 它们会抓住你们的
No! Don't you step in there! They'll have you!
能抱着她吗 拜托了 亲爱的
Can you keep her with you, please, love?
它们中有的还会思考呢
Some of them are even thinking!
警官
Shaf?
警官 有人真正受到威胁了吗
Shaf, is anyone's life actually in danger?
没有 如果泰山从秋千上掉下来
No. Tarzan might graze his knee
可能会擦伤膝盖...
if he falls off his swing...
巴达尔履行他承诺要做的事了吗
Did Mr Badal do all those things he said he'd do?
所有他写在便笺上的事
All those things he wrote on that Post-it note?
是的 我觉得他会的
Well, yes, I imagine he would've done.
你觉得 你问他了吗
You imagine? Have you asked him?
凯瑟琳 我不能检查行政区...
Catherine, I can't check up on the District...
他不会等我一离开房♥间就把它扔进垃圾桶了吧
He didn't just toss it in the bin as I left the room?
没 他没有
No, he didn't.
他放在口袋里了
He put it in his pocket
我的感觉是 他会全部照做的
and I had the impression he was going to follow it all up.
好吧 即使没有你也不会说的 不是吗
Yeah, but you would say that, wouldn't you?
因为你俩蛇鼠一窝
Cos you all piss in the same pot as each other.
- 你说什么 - 就像跟马库斯·加斯科因
- I'm sorry? - Like that nonsense with Marcus Gascoigne.
我们能在我办公室谈谈这个吗 警长
Shall we have this conversation in my office, Sergeant?
他们有没有检查 是否有医院
Have they checked if any of the hospitals
报告枪伤或者刺伤
have reported any gunshot or stab wounds?
- 凯瑟琳 进我办公室 - 检查了吗
- Catherine. Get into my office. - Have they?
- 那罗杰·艾尔古德呢 - 谁
- What about Roger Elgood? - Who?
罗杰·艾尔古德 一个全科医师 住在里普登
Roger Elgood. He was a GP, lives on Ripponden.
几个月前因为签署空白处方被除名了
Got struck off months since for signing blank prescriptions.
你不知道在你的地盘上发生了什么吗
Don't you know what goes on on your patch?
罗伊斯怎么会知道去找罗杰·艾尔古德
Why would Royce know to go to Roger Elgood?
- 怎么不会 - 凯瑟琳
- Why wouldn't he? - Catherine.
我在想 你是不是回来上班太早了
I'm wondering, do you think you've come back too soon?
是的 可能是吧 但我又有什么办法
Yeah, probably. But what alternative have I got?
除了我 哪还有人在找这个家伙
Who else is even looking for this bloke?
凯瑟琳 如果还有别人在...
Catherine, if this was anyone else...
我就回家
I'm going home.
不 我需要在办公室和你谈谈
No! I need to talk to you in my office!
我受够了和一群跳马猴子一起工作了
I'm fed up of working with trained monkeys.
你不能这样离开
You're not going to get away with that.
- 我知道你现在不好受... - 滚开
- I know you've not been well... - Piss off!
如果你不老实点的话 我要没收你的徽章了
I'll have your stripes, lady, if you don't button it.
请到我办公室去
Please go into my office!
拿走吧
You can have 'em.
你可以尽情地去拍马屁了 就这样
You can shove 'em your arse. There you go.
自己捡吧
Pick 'em up.
你有麻烦了 凯瑟琳
You're in trouble, Catherine.
好吧 管它呢 拜拜
Yeah, whatever. Bye.
你今天怎么没有带你的朋友来呢
Have you not brought your little friend wi' you today?
没有 他不想来
Nah, he didn't want to come.
他觉得你对他不太友善
He didn't think you were very nice to him.
我也这么觉得
Neither did I.
我不友善吗
Was I not?
怎么了
What's up?
我说过不要告诉任何人
I thought I said not to tell anyone.
我以为你说的是大人
I thought you meant grown-ups.
不 我的意思是任何人
No, I meant anyone.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
S'all right.
你想到那边去吗 我给你准备了东西
D'you want to go through there? I've got summat for you.
- 是什么 - 是个惊喜
- What? - It's a surprise.
去吧 那又没有怪兽
Go on! There's nowt to be frightened of.
你不是在害怕我吧
You're not frightened of me, are you?
不是
No.
坐下吧
Sit yersen down.
你好
Hello?
是我 你到底在哪
It's me. Where the hell are you?
怎么了
Why?
我打给警署 没人告诉我你在哪
I rang the nick. Nobody'd tell me where you were.
怎么了
What's up?
我告诉赖恩五点前回家 但他没回来
I told our Ryan to be in by five, and he wasn't.
过了二十分钟
And when it got to 20 past,
我给赛思科家打了电♥话♥ 问他在不在那里
I rang to see if he was round at Cesco's,
你猜赛思科的妈妈告诉我什么
and guess what Cesco's mum told me?
赛思科告诉她...
That Cesco had told her...
赖恩一直去看他爸爸
that our Ryan had been visiting his dad
在河道上 他的船里
on his boat down at the canal.
- 你在哪 - 他怎么...
- Where are you? - H-h-how does...?
赛思科怎么知道的
How does Cesco know that?
他昨天和他一起去的
He went with him yesterday.
好吧 好吧 我这就来 我...
All right. All right, I'm coming. I'm, um...
好 再给赛思科打个电♥话♥
Right, ring Cesco back.
仔细问问他... 我没有他的电♥话♥
And ask him carefully... I ain't got their number on me.
仔细问问他船的准确位置 船的名字
Ask him carefully where exactly this boat is, what it's called,
颜色 任何可以辨识的特征
what colour it is, anything that can identify it.
警官 谢天谢地
Shaf! Thank God.
我给督查专员办公室打电♥话♥了 没人接
I've rung the Inspector's office, but nobody's answering, as per.
仔细听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
- 你知道你有大♥麻♥烦了吧 - 是的
- You know you're in, like, 37 different types of trouble? - Yeah,
听着 我认为...
just listen. I think...
我认为汤米·李·罗伊斯在一艘小船上
I THINK Tommy Lee Royce is on a narrow boat
在赫布登桥下的河道里
down on the canal at Hebden Bridge.
我要你通知管制系统
I want you to inform Force Comms
我们需要一架直升机 武装人员 OSU
we need an helicopter up, we need firearms, we need OSU,
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表