剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
我不想... 那...
I don't want to...that's...
我不会干那事
I'm not doing that.
我也没让你那么做 路易斯
I'm not asking you to, Lewis.
很好 如果事情败露了
Good. Cos if this goes tits up,
我不会是一个为了强♥奸♥女人才干这票的变♥态♥
I'm not the noncy weirdo bastard that's getting done for rape.
外婆和人打架了
Granny's been in a fight.
天哪 危险吗
Oh, God. Is it bad?
她追着一个废柴 他在她脸上打了一拳
She was chasing this scrote, and he kicked her in the face.
- 他逃走了吗 - 当然没有
- Did he get away? - Hell, no!
他当时在干嘛
What'd he been doing?
卖♥♥冰淇淋
Selling ice creams.
- 好的 - 你可以去换衣服了吗
- OK. - Are you going to get changed?
- 好的 - 你还好吗
- Yep. - Are you OK?
吃点诺洛芬止疼片就没事了
Yeah, couple of Nurofen, I'll be like new.
- 你还没吃过吗 - 太忙了没时间
- Have you not taken something before? - I've not had time.
丹尼尔打电♥话♥来邀请我们明天去喝茶
Daniel rang. He's invited us over for tea tomorrow.
- 我们都去 - 嗯...
- All of us? - Well...
我说我到时问问赖安能否去他朋友家玩
I said I'll see if Ryan can go to one of his friends',
他没说"没事 你们带他来吧" 所以...
and he didn't say, "No, it's fine, bring him with you." So...
我... 我猜就我和你
I'm...yeah, assuming it's just you and me.
所以...
So...
他情愿打电♥话♥给你这个阿姨
..he rang you, his auntie.
也不打给我这个妈妈
He didn't ring me, his mother.
他打的是家里的固话
Well, he rang on the house line.
他知道这个时候我在上班
When he knows I'm at work.
你是轮班的 凯瑟琳 你也有可能在家
You work shifts, Catherine. You could've been here.
为什么明天喝茶
Why tea tomorrow?
不知道 或许他和露西有什么事要说
I don't know. Maybe him and Lucy have got some news.
他也邀了理查德和罗斯
He's invited Richard and Ros as well.
什么事
What news?
- 露西怀孕了吗 - 我也不知道
- Is Lucy pregnant? - You know as much I do.
好吧 那... 你没是说你没问
Oh, well, that'd be... You mean you didn't ask?
没问 我又不是警♥察♥
No. I'm not a copper.
如果他想我知道的话电♥话♥里就直说了
He'd have told me over the phone if he'd wanted me to know.
他们可能要宣布♥什♥么
They probably want to make an announcement.
- 那你觉得他们会宣布♥什♥么 - 我不知道
- So you think that is what it is. - I don't know!
你还有烟吗
Have you got any fags?
你不知道他们带了多少毒品
Couldn't believe how much gear they were carrying.
几乎什么都有 可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 喵喵
And a bit of everything - coke, heroin, M-Cat,
大♥麻♥ 冰♥毒♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥
cannabis, crystal, E's.
他那有超过3000英镑的毒品
He'd got over 3,000 quid in his pockets.
怪不得他看到警♥察♥绕道走
There's no wonder he didn't want copping.
你知道... 真把我惹毛的...
D'you know what...really...
是什么吗
..annoys me.
我提前打电♥话♥ 给缉毒大队标示了地点
I rang ahead, I flagged it up to the drugs squad,
我说你们想先和这两个家伙谈话吗
I said d'you want to talk to these lads first?
他们说是的
Yes, they did.
我说一旦他们在哈里法克斯抓到崔姬和沙菲克
I said I wanted Twiggy and Shafiq sitting in on the interviews
我要审问他们 他们同意了
once they got'em to Halifax. Fine, no problem.
当然了 全都是 "无可奉告 无可奉告"
Course, it's all "no comment, no comment, no comment."
我们这个级别就只能知道这么多
So that's it for us at our level.
从来没有更多信息披露
We never get any closer.
我们从来没到过食物链的顶端
We never get any higher up the food chain.
缉毒大队 他们掌握的所有信息
Any intelligence they have, drugs squad,
关于这些毒品打哪来的
about where all this stuff's coming from,
它怎么被运到这的 他们从来都不告诉我
how it's getting here, I never get to hear about it.
我只是负责给他们擦屁♥股♥的
I just get to mop up the mess at the bottom end.
我们应该知道 我有权利知道
And we should know. I should know.
如果他们知道在我辖区里的一些事
If they know stuff about people on my patch,
有人携毒品进入幸福谷 我他妈的应该知道
people bringing stuff into this valley, I should damn well know about it.
那他们为什么不告诉你呢
Well, why wouldn't they let you know?
他们想顺藤摸瓜不想打草惊蛇之类的
Oh, they'll have some covert surveillance stuff going on
像我这种傻瓜不被允许知道
that numpties like me aren't allowed to know about.
怕你告诉你妹妹吗
In case you tell your sister?
除非他们需要支援
Till they need a bit of back-up.
是的
Exactly.
她会把信息透露给一个媒体线人
And she leaks it to her contacts in the media.
- 你会这么做 - 绝对的
- Which you would. - Inevitably.
或者他们也和我一样一头雾水
It's either that or they don't actually know any more than I do.
这个更令人担忧
Which is even more worrying.
至少它可以让你暂时别去想别的事情
At least it's taken your mind off that other business.
我打印了一张照片...
I printed a photo of the little...
那混♥蛋♥的加框照片 我去了中餐馆
shit off the box and I went in to Chinese.
慢慢说
Say that again slower.
米奇·伊普开的中餐馆
Mickey Yip runs it.
你还记得米奇·伊普吗
D'you remember Mickey Yip?
他是我们的校友 比我低一级 比你高一级
He used to be in the year between us at school.
你知道我的想法的
Well, you know my opinion.
- 怎么啦 - 我差点忘了
- What? - I forgot.
你好
Hello.
- 你好 是我 - 我知道
- Hello, it's me.'- I know.
你认识一个叫凯文·韦瑟里尔的人吗
Do you know a Kevin Weatherill?
他住在你家旁边第四栋 开宝马的
He lives next-door-but-three to you and Ros, drives a BMW.
凯文吗 我知道
Kevin? Yeah.'
他是什么样的人
What's he like?
人很好 很平常 很稳重 有两个女儿
Oh, very nice. Ordinary. Quiet. Two girls.
詹妮 他老婆 得了初期多发性硬化症
She's in the early stages of multiple sclerosis, Jenny, his wife.
需要拐杖走路... 有时候要轮椅
Walks with a stick... sometimes a wheelchair.
但是 不是...
But, yeah, no...
他是个会计 他老板是奈维森·加拉格尔
He's an accountant. He works for Nevison Gallagher.
- 好的 - 怎么了
- OK. - Why?
你... 你有没有听说过他有什么问题
Is there any... problems that you know of?
没有 没发现 怎么啦
Not that I'm aware of. Why?
- 没事 - 还有问题吗
- No reason. - Is that...?
没了 谢啦
Oh, yeah, thanks.
露西怀孕了吗
Is Lucy pregnant?
我也在猜
Ha-ha! I wondered that.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
今天怎么样
Did you have a nice day?
挺好的
Yeah.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
有件奇怪的事
The weirdest thing.
什么事
What?
就是 呃... 你不能对任何人提起这件事
It's, er...you can't mention it, not to anyone.
行
OK.
奈维森已经完全不像他自己了
Nevison's...like I've never seen him,
六神无主 并且...
all over the place. And...
天哪
God.
怎么了
What?
有人带走了安
Someone's taken Ann.
带走
Taken?
绑♥架♥ 勒索
Abducted. Kidnapped.
他们用她的手♥机♥给他打了电♥话♥
They rang him, on her phone,
就在今天早上 说要一百万英镑现金
this morning, mid-morning, saying they wanted a million pounds in cash.
他报♥警♥了吗
Has he been to the police?
没有 当然不行 这些人...
No! God, no! These people...
还有一件事我刚知道的
The thing is, the thing I didn't know...
海伦病了
Helen's ill.
很严重的病 是... 肝癌
Really ill. I mean...liver cancer.
她活不了多久了 她...
She's dying, she's...
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
什么时候...
When did...?
他应该去找警♥察♥
He should go to the police!
- 不行 那... - 他应该去
- No. That's... - He should because
警♥察♥知道该怎样处理
they'll know how to deal with it.
这说起来简单 但是你能想象吗
Well, that's easy to say! But can you imagine?
如果是我们的孩子遇到这种事
If it was one of these two?
这些人可不是乱来的 詹妮
These people don't mess about, Jenny!
如果他做出格了的话 他们威胁说...
If he steps out of line, they're threatening to...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表