剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
So no-one that you know of - no-one officially - was in there?
- 对吗 - 是的 没有 没有人
- Yeah? - Yeah. No. No, they weren't.
好吧
OK.
我跟你直说了吧 考吉尔先生
Well, I have to be frank with you, Mr Cowgill.
我们有理由相信那里发生了一些不好的事情
We've got reason to believe that something a bit sinister's gone on in there.
在你的房♥子里 在你和你妻子拥有的房♥子里
In your house. In this house that you and your wife own.
你是什么意思 什么不好的事情
Whoa. What d'you mean? What sort of sinister?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
现在那里有一名我们的调查警官
I've got a scene-of-crime officer
正在做一些取样和拍照
in there right now taking a few swabs and a few photographs.
就我看来
What it looks like to me
有人被强制关在那里了
is that someone's been held in there against their will
并且被很不友好的对待过
and treated rather unpleasantly.
- 真见鬼 - 是啊
- Bloody hell. - Yeah.
过去几周监狱里释放了几个
So, we've had a couple of releases from prison in the area
这一带的囚犯
over the last few weeks,
我想知道这些名字里面有没有你觉得熟悉的
and I was wondering if any of these names were familiar to you.
扎克·米基利
Zak Midgeley?
- 杰米·蒙克福特- 没听过
- Jamie Monkford. - No.
乌斯曼·法拉赫
Usman Farah.
汤米·李·罗伊斯
Tommy Lee Royce.
这些名字我应该熟悉吗
Should they be familiar to me?
- 有你熟悉的吗 - 没有
- Are they? Any of them? - No.
这些都是二十来岁的小伙子
These lads are all in their 20s.
你的员工或者是和你认识的那个年龄的人里面
Do you employ anyone or had contact with anyone that age
有谁可能会和那样的小伙子有关系吗
who might associate with lads like that?
- 刚从监狱被释放的 - 没有 没有
- Newly released from prison? - No. No, no.
大概一个小时 我们就会结束那里的工作了
We'll be finished at the property in an hour or so.
我们结束以后 你可以去看看
You might want to go in there when we're done and...
确保它的安全
make sure it's secure.
要是想起来什么了...
If anything occurs to you...
有可能有关系的话
..that might be relevant,
- 能给我打个电♥话♥吗 - 当然
- will you give me a ring? - Sure.
感谢你抽时间配合
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, thanks for telling me.
你在盖什么
What are you building?
只是翻修一下谷仓
Oh, just renovating this barn.
已经干了几个月了
It's been going on months.
因为部分清单上的项目
Cos part of it's listed,
简直折磨的你想跳墙
they make you jump through hoops.
我会再联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
- 咱们弄的怎样了 - CSI的人来了
- How we doing? - CSI's here.
他们刚刚才进去
Just going in just now.
我告诉了他们你的想法
I've told them what you want doing,
而且我已经用头戴式摄像头把楼上都录好了
and I've filmed all the upstairs with the head-cam.
- 厨房♥ 客厅都录了 - 是的 还有楼上
- Kitchen, sitting room? - Yeah, and the upstairs.
我现在就准备去敲门做询问了
So I'm just gonna knock on a few doors now.
太好了 我十分钟后到 还有一家要去做询问
Great. I'll be there in ten minutes. Just got another house call to make.
- 我去趟汤米·李·罗伊斯妈妈家 - 谁
- I'm popping in on Tommy Lee Royce's mother, OK? - Who?
新放出来的 然后我就去和你会合
Newly released. Then I'll be with you.
你好 林恩 我是凯瑟琳·卡伍德
Hello, Lynn. I'm Catherine Cawood.
你有空吗
Got a few minutes?
我就和你实话实说了
I'll be honest with you,
如果是关于我家汤米 我没看到他
if it's about our Tommy, I haven't seen him.
这是他登记的释放地址
This is his registered release address.
我见过他 如果你明白我的意思的话 但是
Well, I've seen him, if you know what I mean, but...
坐吧
Sit down.
他不住在这儿 我不知道他住哪儿
He doesn't live here. I don't know where he lives.
你上次见他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
大概三周前 他刚放出来的时候
About three weeks ago, when he came out.
他在这儿呆了一晚然后就走了 不见了
He stopped here one night and then he were off. Gone.
我也不知道他在哪儿
I don't know where.
- 你给他买♥♥手♥机♥卡了吗 - 没有
- Have you got a mobile number for him? - Nope.
他没有手♥机♥
No, he don't have one.
他可能有一个 你明白我的意思吗
Well, he probably has one, do you know what I mean?
要是他有的话 我也不知道
But if he has, I don't know owt about it.
他和谁一起混
Who does he hang about with?
没谁 我不知道 就是随便谁
Nobody. I don't know. People.
我也不知道 他干什么了
I don't know. Has he done summat?
要是你看见他...
If you see him...
蠢问题
Stupid question.
- 要是你看见他 - 他才出来了三周
- If you see him... - He's only been out three week.
要是你见到他 你能告诉他我要见他吗
If you see him, can you tell him that I need to see him?
卡伍德警官 凯瑟琳·卡伍德
Sergeant Cawood. Catherine Cawood.
让他尽快在方便的时候去趟诺兰路的警局
And to pop down to Norland Road nick at his earliest convenience.
我不太可能会见到他
It's unlikely that I will see him,
不过如果我见到了 我会的
but if I do, I will, yeah.
- 好的 你能记住吗 - 我尽量
- OK. Right. You'll remember? - I'll try.
下次他和他的假释官见面的时候
And tell him it'd be much better for him if he pops in to see me
告诉他 他主动来找我要好一些
without me having to go looking for him
比起我不得不去找他 知道吗
the next time he has a meeting with his probation officer. OK?
他想来的时候他才会来这儿 你明白吗
He'll be here when he wants summat, do you know what I mean?
他是不会提前告诉我的
You never know when that's going to be,
你明白我的意思吗
do you know what I mean?
你会替我转达的对吧 林恩
So you'll pass on that message for me, Lynn?
是的
Yep.
好吧
All right.
- 你自己照顾好自己 - 你也是
- You look after yourself. - And you too.
- 我自己出去 - 你是...
- I'll see myself out. - Are you...?
什么 我是什么
What? Am I what?
凯瑟琳·卡伍德...
Catherine Cawood...
你是不是...
Is it you that's...
你的外孙 他是我们汤米的儿子吧
Your grandson, is it him that's our Tommy's lad?
是谁告诉你的
Who's told you that?
- 他是叫赖恩吗 - 谁跟你说的
- Is he called Ryan? Who's told you that?
前几天在赫布登有人提到过
Somebody mentioned it down in Hebden the other day.
- 是谁 - 朋友的朋友
- Who? - Friend of a friend.
- 谁 - 我不知道 就有人说了
- Who? - I don't know. Somebody.
我不知道 不记得了
I don't know, I can't remember.
当时你和谁在一起
Well, who were you with?
- 你不认识他们的 - 说来听听
- Well, you wouldn't know 'em. - Try me.
其实你认识 就平常那几个大烟鬼
Well, you would. The usual smackheads.
抱歉 他们不喜欢被叫做大烟鬼 但他们就是
Sorry. They don't like being called smackheads, but they are.
你儿子汤米和我孙子没有任何关系 明白吗
Your Tommy has got nothing to do with my grandson. All right?
我就是随便说说
I were only saying.
你想都不能想
You need to get that idea right out of your head.
好的
Right.
这就好
Right.
见鬼
Shit.
见鬼 见鬼
Shit. Shit.
见鬼
Shit.
我们为什么不抽签呢
Why don't we draw straws?
因为我不会那么做 这就是原因
Because I'm not doing it, that's why not.
为什么不呢
Why not?
轮到你了
It's your turn.
你一定认识一些高层的人
You must know somebody. Higher up.
有能力让别人消失不见的人
Someone who can make people disappear.
你真这么想
Do you think?
加里·盖考斯基 他消失了
Gary Gaggoski. He disappeared.
托尼·斯特德说他身处整个利益链的底层
Tony Stead says he's sat at the bottom of Scammonden dam in concrete underpants.
高层没有人会知道这次愚蠢交易中的事儿
Nobody higher up is going to know a single damned thing about this stupid business,
要是他们知道了 他们会对我...
because the second they do, it's me they'll...
我们是偷偷干的 但是已经超出我们想象了
We were moonlighting, we were out of our depth,
那事儿本不该发生的
it shouldn't have happened.
你觉得我想让高层的人知道我们是累赘吗
D'you think I want people higher up thinking we're a liability?
- 都是你的主意 - 对 是我的
- It were your idea. - All right!
但我没说要杀了那个女警官吧
It wasn't my idea to murder a policewoman, was it?
你该把他带到这儿来
You should get him round here.
那个娘气下♥贱♥的混♥蛋♥凯文 让他做那事儿
Kevin shitty-arse twat-face! Make him do it,
让他的双手沾满鲜血
make him get his hands all covered in blood.
说得对 我真有这心思了
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表