剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
They were moving her, Ann, in a van, and...
这...
That's...
他们在路边停车 对 那个女警♥察♥就在旁边
They got pulled over, yeah, by her, the police officer,
那个死掉的女警♥察♥
the one that's dead...
只是因为他有一个汽车尾灯坏了...
Only cos he had a rear light out...
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他们杀了她
And they killed her.
他们杀了...
They kill...
他们谋杀了那个警♥察♥ 珍妮!
They murdered a police officer, Jenny!
这不是计划的一部分 我从来没有计划过这个
That wasn't part of the plan. That was never part of the plan!
我不会... 如果事情...
And I'm not... If things...
我不会承担那个责任的
I'm not being blamed for that.
老天啊
Jesus!
这就是为什么我去找奈维森 我和他说
Which is why, I go to Nevison, I say,
"我想我可能知道这些人是谁"
"I think I might know who these people are,"
然后我说服他和我一起去找警♥察♥
and I persuade him we should go to the police.
那钱怎么办
What about the money?
你得到的那些钱怎么办
The money that you've got?
我把它们藏起来了
Ssh. I just bury it somewhere.
- 我不知道 - 为什么
- I don't know. - Why?!
你为什么不直接去把真♥相♥告诉他们
Why don't you just go there and tell them the truth?
真♥相♥
The truth?
是的 就说你做过的那些事
Yeah. Just say that you did what you did
告诉他们你完全没有参与谋杀那个女孩
but you had nothing to do with murdering this girl!
不 不 珍妮 不行
No, no, Jenny. No.
你为什么要参与这件事 不论是什么 为什么
Why did you do it? Any of it? Why?!
你知道的 我已经解释过了
You know why, I've explained why.
如果当我问他的时候
If he'd chosen to give me just a little bit more money
他能给我哪怕多一点点的钱...
when I asked for it...
孩子们 孩子们 孩子们
The girls, the girls, the girls!
如果你进监狱了那些钱还有什么用
What use are you going to be to them in prison?
这就是为什么我要把这个告诉奈维森
Which is why, if I say this thing to Nevison
然后我们一起去报♥警♥
and we go to the police
并且说 "我想我知道这些人是谁"
and say, "I think I might know who these people are,"
这样我就可以解脱了 珍妮
it's a way out of it! Jenny!
还有一些事可能是你想象不到的
There'll probably be something you haven't thought of.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不会想到赖恩现在和谁在一起
You'll never believe who I've left our Ryan with.
理查德 他散步来到我们后院
Richard. Sauntered down to back yard,
问他想踢足球吗
did he want to play football?
- 是吗 - 走吧
-Wow.- Yep.
好的
OK.
事情怎么样了
So, how's it going?
解决了
It's being dealt with.
挺好的
Fair enough.
我今天早上去找汤米·李·罗伊斯的妈妈了
I went to see Tommy Lee Royce's mother this morning.
她知道了
And she knows.
她知道那个混♥蛋♥是赖恩的父亲
She knows that that moron's Ryan's dad.
她怎么知道
How?
注意看路
Eyes on the road.
到底怎么知道的
How?!
他们叫我杀了你...
They want me to kill you...
但我想我们可以先来点娱乐活动
but I thought we could have a bit of recreational activity first.
我脑子里一直想着这些事
I have this thing on my mind.
这太奇怪了
It's so weird.
我有个儿子
I have a son.
但我却一直都不知道
I never knew.
他已经8岁了
Eight years old.
一个男孩 一个小伙子
A boy, a lad.
怎么会呢
How about that?
我今天早上才知道的
I just found out, just this morning.
你怎么看呢
What do you think about that?
这是从证物室寄过来给你的
This has just come in from the store for you.
头儿 我逮捕 马库斯·加斯科因时
Boss, that cocaine I took off Marcus Gascoigne
从他身上搜获的可♥卡♥因♥
when I arrested him
是不能作为证据使用的
it's unusable. As an exhibit.
很明显 包装损坏了
The packaging's been damaged, apparently.
我从他身上搜获的时候还没有损坏
It wasn't damaged when I took it off him.
- 这种事无法避免 - 是的 好吧
- These things happen. - Yeah. All right. OK.
所以... 是这样的
So...this is the thing.
柯尔斯顿死的那晚
The night Kirsten died,
区长叫我不要把这寄回来
the district commander told me not to send it.
是他提出了这个问题 而不是我
He brought the subject up, not me.
"你逮捕了马库斯·加斯科因 把它扔了"
"You arrested Marcus Gascoigne, drop it."
我说我办不到 我把他身上搜到的东西
I said I couldn't - the stuff I took off him
放到了哈里法斯监狱的证物室里
had gone straight into the store at Halifax nick.
他说 "把它拿出来"
He said, "Take it out."
我告诉他不不能这么做 现在...
I said I couldn't do that. And now...
最终结果说包装损坏了
the results have come back saying that the packaging was damaged
不能作为证据使用
and it's unusable as evidence,
但是我知道这本来不是这样的
and I know that it wasn't.
- 他让你把这丢了 - 是的
- He told you to drop it? - Yeah.
那么 我建议你听他的
Well, then, I suggest that's what you do.
但是...
But...
证物在运输途中遭到损坏
Things get damaged in transit.
他让你把这丢了
He told you to drop it.
- 那就丢了它 - 这...
- So drop it. - That's...
就好像你告诉我你费劲千辛万苦
It's like you telling me you've entered an address
进了别人家里 但是我却假装没听到
by "ways and means", and me reckoning I haven't heard.
我们有时候要睁一只眼闭一只眼的 不是吗
Sometimes we turn a blind eye, don't we? Hmm?
扔了它
Drop it.
如果他的血液测试结果也被篡改了
If his bloods come back tampered with,
我绝对不会坐视不管 他一定超标了
I am not dropping that. He was well over the limit.
那不是被篡改了 那是被损坏了
It wasn't tampered with. It was damaged.
你不觉得你有点感情用事了吗
Do you think you're letting this get a bit personal?
昨晚都吃了些什么呀
What did you have for your dinner?
- 我记不得了 - 再想想
- I can't remember. - Think.
- 想起来了 炸薯条 - 炸薯条
- Oh, yeah, chips. - Chips?
还有蛋糕
And custard.
好极了
Nice!
什么营养都没有
Nutritious...not.
你想见我
You wanted to see me.
把安全带系好
Put your seatbelt on.
- 你住哪儿 - 那是我的儿子吗
- Where are you living - Is that my son?
你不在你登记的那里住
You're not at your release address,
你应该在那里的 你现在住哪儿
which you should be live in, so where are you living?
我还住那儿的啊 那究竟是不是我儿子
I am living there. Is that my son?
根据你母亲的口供可不是这样
No, not according to your mother, you're not.
你当时在弥尔顿62号♥大街做什么
What were you doing at number 62 Milton Avenue?
你在说什么
What?
事发当天你为什么出现在那儿
Number 62 Milton Avenue what were you doing there?
- 那不是我 - 有人看到你了
- Not me. - You were seen.
- 不是我 - 我亲眼看到的
- Not me. - I saw you.
那肯定是某个长得像我的人罢了
Must be somebody who looks like me.
- 你为什么去那儿 - 我没去过那儿
- What were you doing there? - I wasn't in there.
好吧
OK.
等我得到指纹跟化验标本 一切就见分晓了
Well, we'll see, when I get the and prints and swabs back from the lab.
贝姬为什么会死
How come Becky's dead?
我才不要跟你说我女儿的事
I'm not talking to you about my daughter.
那孩子是我的吧
That's my lad.
他跟你没关系
He's got nothing to do with you.
我跟贝姬交往过 你是知道的
You know me and your Becky had a thing going on.
你这变♥态♥大混♥蛋♥ 你强♥奸♥了她
You twisted little bastard. You raped her.
我没有
I didn't.
- 少来了 - 这不是真...
- Yes, you did. - That's not...
我知道你对她都做了什么 她都告诉我了
I know what you did to her because she told me.
你最好别惹我 王八蛋
You better not cross me, arsehole,
因为惹毛了我
because if you do,
我会把你的蛋蛋扯下来再让你吞掉
I'll chop your dick off and I'll make you swallow it.
还要我再一字一句地重复一遍吗
Is there anything I've said you'd like me to repeat more slowly?
你是我儿子
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表