剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
还有安 海伦和奈维森
and Ann, Helen and Nevison.
好极了
Great.
天啊 奈维森·加拉格尔
Blimey, Nevison Gallagher!
- 那么 你跟露西来吗 - 当然
- So, you and Lucy...? - Yeah!
- 确定 - 当然 一定
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
我知道这不容易 可是...
I know it's been difficult in the past, but...
我跟露西就此谈过很多次
We've talked a lot, me and Lucy.
孩子出生之后 我们希望一切都回到正轨
And when the baby's born, we want everything to be right.
为了孩子 也为了大家
For the baby's sake. Well, for everybody's sake.
一定会的
They will be.
我真的... 不希望
I really... didn't want her to die.
她死在医院
In hospital.
我懂的 我也在哪儿
I know, love, I was there.
- 她会是个很棒的奶奶 - 我知道
- She'll be a good grandmother. - I know that.
那么...
So...
好的 是这样的...
OK, this is the thing...
我该不该请你♥爸♥爸和罗斯?
Should I invite your dad and Ros?
当然 为什么不 妈妈同意就行
Erm, yeah, why not? If Mum's good with that.
对
Yeah.
好的 那么
OK, thing is...
我会 也可以叫上他们了
I will do... I can do, obviously.
- 只是... - 怎么了
- Only... - What?
他们又开始见面了
She's been seeing him again, your dad.
见面... 你是说...
Seeing...? As in...
- 睡在一起了 - 对
- ...sex? - Yeah.
所以这... 这有点儿...
So it... It's just a bit...
我恨透了安排派对了
I hate arranging parties.
我只是想这会对她有所帮助
I just thought she could do with a tonic.
我是说 天啊 你也知道 她差点儿死了
I mean, God, you know, she nearly died.
而且她救了别人一命
And she saved someone's life.
所以 我不能只请他不请罗斯
So, thing is, I can't invite him and not Ros.
爱请谁请谁吧
Invite who you like.
我在问你的意见
I was asking for an opinion.
显然 我对来龙去脉一无所知
Clearly I'm not party to the ins and outs.
不 我知道 但是...
No, I know, but...
不 你不能请我爸爸来而不请罗斯
No, you can't invite me dad and not Ros.
但是为什么只请他们其中一个如果...
But why invite either of 'em if...?
凯瑟琳住院的时候他们跟赖恩处得很好
Well, they were very good with Ryan when Catherine were in hospital.
赖恩
Ryan?
嗯
Yeah.
我爸爸为什么还要见她 他有病吗
Why's me dad seeing her again? Is he stupid?
这都是发生在这些事之前
It was before all this.
是... 是在他知道丢掉工作之后
It... It was after he found out he was losing his job.
在报社
At t'Gazette.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不该插手这件事
I've put me bloody foot in it, haven't I?
走! DC9224 需要紧急救助
Go! DC 9224, urgent assistance required.
A629路上发生枪击
We've got a shooting on the A629.
需要救护车 直升飞机
Ambulance requested, helicopter requested.
- 可恶 - 两个嫌疑犯骑着摩托车
- Shit! - There's two suspects on a motorbike,
沿A629哈里法斯路朝哈德斯菲尔德方向去
heading along the A629 Halifax Road towards Huddersfield.
- 我们去妮萨家 - 为什么
- We've got to go t'Nisa. - Why?
一些零零碎碎的事情
Just a few bits and pieces for tonight
克莱尔忘记弄的事
that Clare's gone and forgotten.
我能吃甜点吗
Can I have some sweets?
- 你没闯祸吧 - 没有
- You been good? - Yeah.
- 一整天 - 是的
- All day? - Yes.
我能晚一点睡觉吗
Can I stay up late?
- 就一会儿 - 看你表现
- For a bit. - If you behave.
外公会来吗
Is me Grandad coming?
- 来 - 罗斯来吗
- Yep. - Is Ros coming?
- 来 - 我喜欢罗斯
- Yeah. - I like Ros.
这是什么时候的事 上周 她来看我的时候
When WAS this? Last week. She came to see me.
但是你什么时候停的他的薪水
Yes, but when did you stop his salary?
他被抓的时候
As soon as they arrested him.
那合法吗
Is that legal?
但是当然她是对的
But surely she's right?
我们不知道他有罪还是没罪
We don't know how culpable he was. Or wasn't.
如果她想这样 她可以依法来办事
Well, if she wants it, she can take legal action.
她坐着轮椅
She uses a wheelchair.
她什么都做不了 对吧
None of it was her doing, was it?
- 她或者她孩子 - 是
- Her or the children. - No.
但是 就像我跟她说的
But, as I explained to her,
他的行为 有行必有果
actions - his actions - have consequences.
他们来了
That'll be them.
嘴里 射到嘴里
In the mouth? Shot in the mouth?
虽然我没有亲眼看见...
I didn't see the...
尸体
..body meself.
我是说 我们进去的时候
I mean, we attended, but by that time,
你知道 全被封锁了我们哪儿也去不了
you know, it's all cordoned off so we don't go nowhere near.
但是新闻上没有报道这件事
But that wasn't on the news, the mouth thing.
- 或者... - 哦 嗯
- Or... - Oh, yeah.
- 它可以成为新闻 - 什么新闻
- ...it can be a thing. - A what?
你可是个记者
You're a journalist.
够了 乔伊斯 上周的事情够多了的
No longer, Joyce! As of last week, redundant.
- 什么事 - 比如... 短♥信♥
- What "thing"? - Like... a message.
给任何人的
To anyone else.
如果你告密 你说了...
If you grass, if you talk...
就会像这样
...this is what happens.
上帝!
My God!
- 人们... 是真的... - 是的
- Do people...? Does that really...? - Yeah!
那么是谁干的
So, who did it?
马斯塔德上校和普拉姆教授
Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum.
- 开着本♥田♥ - 带着铅管
- On a Honda! - With the lead pipe!
如果他们知道是谁干的
If they knew who did it,
早就抓住他们了 不是吗
then they would've arrested 'em, wouldn't they? Duh!
他在这儿
He's in here.
海伦 安和奈维森来了
Erm, Helen, Ann and Nevison are here.
- 晚上好 - 晚上好
- Hi... Evening. - Evening.
凯瑟琳在那边 如果你想...
Catherine's just through there, if you wanted to...
这是我妻子
Ah, this is my wife.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你们都好吗
How are you all?
还活着
Alive.
你好 凯瑟琳
Hello, Catherine.
你儿子看起来挺小的
Your son looks young,
你应该是很晚才要的他吧
you must have had him late.
赖恩 他不是我儿子 是我的外孙
Ryan? He's not me son, he's me grandson.
丹尼尔是我儿子 喝很多酒的那个
Daniel's me son. The one who's drinking too much.
我以为他跟我一样 都出生的比较晚
Oh, I thought he was like me - a late arrival.
她一直怀不上孩子
She couldn't get pregnant for long enough,
所以四十多的时候做了试管受精
so she had IVF in her 40s.
所以我看起来好像一直是和我的祖父母在一起
Hence me looking like I hang around with my grandparents.
我是一个让他们期待已久的失望
I was a long-anticipated disappointment.
为什么是失望
Why are you a disappointment?
他们为我的教育花了成百上万的钱
Hundreds of millions of pounds spent on my education,
而现在的我 没用 没工作
and here I am, unnecessary and unemployed.
我去年以二比一的成绩从皇家北方学院毕业
I graduated from the Royal Northern last year with a 2:1,
这种成绩说明我什么都不行
which qualifies me for nothing.
除了教学 坦白说
Unless I want to teach, which, frankly,
我宁愿扎瞎我的眼睛
I'd rather stick hot pins in me eyes.
又被流氓强♥暴♥
And get gang-raped.
这都是我的经验之谈
I speak from experience.
虽然不是流氓强♥暴♥ 但是...
Well, not gang rape, but...
你知道的
...you know.
你是怎么应付这些的
How're you coping?
我正在应付
I'm coping.
我不得不这样 为了我妈妈
I have to, for my mother's sake.
这样挺好
Which is good.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表