剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
首先是你的大嘴巴 就在她面前
First off you blab, in front of her.
"艾希利在农场里"
"Ashley up at farm."
并且现在你还想把她安置到楼上
And now you want to put her upstairs,
你知道有多少人会盯着那里吗
where people are more likely to see her.
你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我怎么了 你才是那个...
What's wrong with me? You're the one that...
你怎么不找个女朋友去做这种事
Why don't you just get yourself a girlfriend,
像个正常人一样
like normal people?
怎么了 路易斯
What's up, Lewis?
- 你嫉妒了 - 嫉妒
- Are you jealous? - Jealous?!
你... 你竟然... 你甚至都...
You... You're just... You're not even...
你觉得我没有想法吗
And you think I have no idea?
你觉得你做了这种事 不管你是怎么想的
Do you think when she gets out of this she's going to let you get away with
你觉得她出去后会放过你吗
whatever it is you think you've been doing to her?
她爸爸会放过你吗
Do you think her dad is?
也许她根本就出不去了
Maybe she won't get out of it.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在说什么
Now what are you bloody saying?
一旦钱到手
I think once the cash's been handed over,
最保险的做法是...
the safest thing would be to...
这不会... 绝对不会
That ain't... That was never...
这全都是你的错
It's your fault.
- 各种嘟哝 - 她从来没听见过
- Blabbing. - She never heard that!
她可能已经听见了 只是你不知道罢了
She might've done. You don't know.
她没有 拍照去 拍完那破照片就走
She didn't. Take the photo, take the stupid photo and go.
我来照看她
I'll look after her.
不行 你会把她放到卧室里的
No, you'll put her in the bedroom.
我不会让她跟你单独在一起的 你个怪胎
I'm not leaving her on her own with you, you weirdo!
我不会把她放到卧室的
I won't put her in a bedroom.
我可能会给她个睡袋 我不会把她放到卧室的
I might give her the sleeping bag, but I won't put her in a bedroom.
艾希利那边需要你
Ashley wants you.
我不会让你单独和她待在一起的
I'm not leaving you on your own with her.
我才不管艾希利要干什么
I don't care what Ashley wants.
好吧
Right.
我们现在要拍一张给你♥爸♥爸的照片
We need a picture now, for your daddy.
我们要把它发给你♥爸♥爸
We're going to send it to your daddy
这样他才知道你跟我们在一起有多愉快
so he can see how much fun you're having with us.
来吧... 笑一个
So...smile!
再来一张比较好 对吧
One more for luck. Yeah?
再来一张摸你小屁屁的
One more with my hand up your fanny.
别碰她
Leave her alone!
还有什么要说的吗
Anything else to say?
多管闲事的家伙
Little shitty pants.
马库斯
Marcus.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
又打仗了吗
Ooh, been in the wars?
- 发生什么了 - 直接从后面撞上她了
- What happened? - Went straight into the back of her.
没及时刹住
Couldn't stop in time.
她一定是急刹车 后面连环撞了
She must have slammed her brakes on, everyone's piled in behind.
警♥察♥广播里说她让你
My constable radio'd me to say she'd asked you to take
去做个酒精测试但你不肯
a breathalyser test and you weren't right keen.
能说个理由吗
Is there a reason for that?
拜托 现在是早上八点十五分
Ah, come on. It's quarter past eight in the morning,
我才不会像早餐就灌了伏特加的傻帽站在这里
I'm not going to stand here looking like I've had vodka for breakfast.
大家知道我是谁
People know who I am.
她不是为了让你难堪
She wasn't doing it to make you look bad.
每当有撞车事故发生 这是例行程序
it's routine when there's been a smash.
即使她没闻到你有酒精味 你也要做这个测试
She'd have asked you even if she hadn't smelled alcohol on your breath.
好吧 我有事弄到很晚
OK, look. I had a late night.
昨天
Last night.
我 呃...
I, er...
不在家
I wasn't at home.
所以我没时间洗澡换衣服
So I haven't had time to shower, get changed.
所以我可能还带有酒精味
So admittedly it may be on my breath,
- 但我肯定没有过量 - 所以你觉得
- but I'm certainly not over the limit. - So you thought
叫她小杂种 用脏话骂她
calling her a stupid little effing something-beginning-with-C
- 就有用了吗 - 她吓唬我说要逮捕我
- would help? - She threatened to arrest me.
她只是在工作
She was doing her job.
她每天都冒着被扭断脖子的危险
She risks her neck every day,
所有警官都是 跟人♥渣♥和蠢蛋打交道
all of my officers do, dealing with scum and tossers.
她们不需要来自高高在上的
What none of 'em need is abuse
心知肚明的 委员会人员的辱骂
from someone on the council who above all people should know better.
是的是的 我知道 对不起 很明显
Yes, yes. I know and I'm sorry. Obviously,
这... 已经发生了 我心情不好
it had... It had just happened, I was upset,
我动摇了
I was shaken.
我现在想要你朝这个管子里吹一口气
I'd like you to blow into the tube.
如果你又拒绝 那我就逮捕你
If you refuse again, I'll arrest you.
好吧
OK. Look.
我更想跟她道个歉
I'm more than happy to apologise to her.
- 真的 我愿意 - 很好
- Really, I am. - Good.
你可以做完这个测试去
Well, you can do that as soon as you've done this.
凯瑟琳 别啊
Catherine, come on.
你知道我非常尊敬你和你的小组
You know I've got the highest respect for you and your team.
我很惊讶你居然如此小题大做
I'm amazed you're making a fuss like this.
能请你吹一口气么
Can you blow into the tube, please?
这不是我引起的事故 是前面那个女的
It wasn't me who caused the accident! It was the woman at the front.
她已经做过酒精测试了
She's been breathalysed.
她没有一点问题 原因还有待追查
She didn't have a problem with it. And the cause remains to be established.
我不会站在这里被羞辱还做出让步的
I'm not standing here and being humiliated and compromised like this.
好的 那我就要问你要你的车钥匙了
OK. Then I'm going to have to ask you to give me the keys to your vehicle.
你能理解我不能让你
Oh! You'll understand that I can't let you
不做测试就这么直接开车走吧
drive away from the scene if you're refusing to be breathalysed.
我得说 我从没把你当作玩忽职守的人
I have to say, I never had you down as a jobsworth.
钥匙在点火器里
Keys are in the ignition.
我只是在拒绝这些规矩
And I'm only refusing on principle.
我希望你能理解 并且把这句话记录下来
I want you to understand that and I want it noted down.
你拒绝是因为你喝酒了 你我心知肚明
You're refusing because you've been drinking. You and me both know that.
我得说 凯瑟琳
I have to say, Catherine,
我对你的态度很失望
I'm very disappointed in this attitude you're taking.
你能给我解释一下这是什么吗
Can you explain to me what this is?
我不知道
I've no idea.
在我看来像是一小包白色粉末
Well, it looks like a little packet of white powder to me.
- 这不是我的 - 但它在你车里
- Well, it's not mine. - Well, it's in your vehicle.
天哪 你...
Jesus! Y...
你刚刚放在那里的 你刚放的
You've just put that there. You've just planted that there.
我以疑似酒驾和
I'm arresting you on suspicion of drunk driving
持有非法物品的罪名逮捕你
and possessing an illegal substance.
这不是我的 这跟我一点关系都没有
It's not mine! It's got nowt to do with me!
你什么都不用说 但是... 你能转过去吗
You don't have to say anything, but it may... Can you turn round?
- 把手放在你的车上 - 别这么做
- Hands on the roof of your vehicle. - Don't do this.
这会引起后果的
This is going to have consequences,
而且不是对我
and not for me.
凯瑟琳 这莫名其妙 这是侮辱
Catherine, it's ridiculous! It's humiliating!
你在犯一个巨大的错误
You're making a big mistake.
你身上有别的东西吗
Have you got any other substances on you?
没有 不要做这么荒唐的事
No, don't be ridiculous!
听着 有人栽赃的
Look, it's a plant.
这是栽赃 可能不是你 但肯定是栽赃
It was planted. All right, maybe not by you, but it was planted.
你会后悔的 你马上就会后悔莫及的
You're going to regret this, you're going to regret it a lot, and soon,
你会后悔一辈子的 你懂吗
and for the rest of your life, you understand?
你会丢掉工作 甚至更糟
You're going to lose your job over this, and worse.
- 更糟 - 把手放在身后
- Much worse. - OK, hands behind your back.
我不是你妈妈 你要记住没人比法律权力更大
I'm not your mother. You've gotta remember that nobody is above the law.
虽然他们尽力试图告诉你他们权利更大
However important they try and tell you that they are,
不管他们怎么说
however much they try and bully you
用什么方式试图让你认为你错了
into thinking that you've got the wrong end of stick,
没人能欺负你 你是警官
nobody bullies you. you're a police officer.
这就是我想要的... 我一生的追求...
This is all I've ever wanted to do... all my life...
但我做的太差了
and I'm shit at it.
去吧 做事去吧
Go on, off you go.
你能走了
You can go.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表