剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Nutter!
她看到一辆白色改装车有一边的灯不亮了
She'd seen a white tranny with a light out,
她想要去...
she was going to...
BN45 她刚刚是不是要求
Bravo November 45. Had she just
查一辆白色改装货车
PNC'd a white transit van?
她提出了请求 但是这里还没有登记
She'd put in a request but not given the registration.
她为什么要这样做
Why would she do that?
快点派直升机上去 快点 快点
I want the helicopter up now, now, now,
找一辆白色改装货车
looking for a white transit van.
递给我...
Pass me the...
那是什么
What is there?
长官
Sarg?
发生什么了
What's happening?
柯尔斯顿
Kirsten?
我们要封锁这条道路
We need to close the road.
BN45报道总部 她已经死了
Bravo November 45 to Control, she's, er, she's dead.
看上去像是被撞死的
Looks like she's been knocked down.
我们需要DI CSI CIU H-MIT
We need the on-call DI, we need CSI, we need the CIU, we need H-MIT.
我们需要... 我们需要总部所有的人员
We need... We need the whole circus here.
沙菲克 把浪迪开到维特克拉夫特车道那边
Shafiq, take the Landy down as far as Wheatcroft Lane
然后停在路边上
and park broadside.
不要让任何人进来 崔姬 前面就交给你了
Nobody comes through. Twiggy, same up at the top.
总部 直升机到位没有
Control, did you get me that helicopter?
直升机已经起飞了 正在路上
Helicopter's airborne and en route.
快点行动起来 封锁这条路 我们要保护现场
Move it, come on, close the road. We're preserving evidence now.
我昨天早上...
I had to... give her a bit of a
教训了她一顿
talking to yesterday morning.
我说 "我不是你的妈妈"
I said, "I'm not your mother.
"你是一个警♥察♥ 没人能欺负你"
You're a police officer, nobody bullies you."
她想要在外面表现一下自己
She'd be out to prove something.
她说 "这是我一生中最想要的东西"
She said, "This is all I wanted all my life and
"但是我竟然都做不好"
I'm shit at it,"
我应该说 "不是这样的"
and I should've said, "No, you're not.
"你做得很好 你是一个好孩子"
You're fantastic, you're lovely,"
但是我没有 我让她一直被这件事困扰
but I didn't, I just let her dwell on it,
她肯定以为
so she'd be thinking I'd be thinking
我觉得她做得很糟糕 但是我没有
that she was shit at it and I didn't.
我不这么认为 她做得很好
I don't think that. She wasn't.
凯瑟琳 回家吧 你已经做了自己能做的
Catherine, go home. You've done all you can.
长官 谁来通知她的家属
Who's telling the next of kin, sir?
你吗
Is it you?
是的 这个...
Yes, that's...
我还需要你的裤子和鞋子
I need your trousers and your boots as well.
要我和你一起去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
谁是她的家属
Who is the next of kin?
奥利 要我们打电♥话♥找个人来陪下你吗
Is there somebody we can ring to come and be with you, Ollie?
我的天呐
Oh my God!
卡洛琳和伊恩
Carolyn and Ian!
不好意思 谁
Sorry, who?
呃 他们是柯尔斯顿的父母
Er, it's Kirsten's mum and dad.
你想亲自去告诉卡洛琳和伊恩 还是...
Do you want to tell Carolyn and Ian or...
你想让我帮你去通知他们
...is it something you'd like me to do?
你能帮我吗
Can you do it?
她的父母住在哪里
Where do the parents live?
从这里五分钟就到了
Er, five minutes away.
你车在哪里
Where's your car?
再警局
At the nick.
我们探望完她的父母 我就送你去警♥察♥局
Right, well, we'll visit the parents then I'm dropping you off at the nick
然后你得回家
and then you're going home.
你现在该让别人做好他们的分内事
You've got to let other people do their jobs now.
我要写一份责任声明 SIO需要
I've got to write a duty statement. The SIO'll need it.
写完你就赶紧回家
And then you're going home.
还有...
Oh, and...
你昨天逮捕了马库斯·加斯科因
..you arrested Marcus Gascoigne yesterday.
是的
Yeah.
有没有可能是你弄错了
Do you think you might've made a mistake?
不 先生 他车的前座下面
No, sir. There was a packet of what appeared to be cocaine
有一包可♥卡♥因♥
slipped under the front seat of his car.
他拒绝酒精测试 闻上去像个酿酒厂似的
He refused to be breathalysed and he stank like a brewery.
我的意思是 他为我们付出了很多
Yeah, what I meant was... he does a lot for us.
在委员会里
On the council.
那包可♥卡♥因♥有多少
How big was this packet?
一点点
Tiny.
个人使用的
Personal use.
他肯定是烦心事太多了
I'm sure he's had his fingers burned,
我只是想在你继续下去之前
so I'm just asking you to consider...
请你考虑一下
the implications...
事情可能引发的后果
..before you take it any further.
这要看实验室给出的结果了
Well, it, it depends what comes back from the lab.
已经送去实验室了吗
Has it gone to the lab?
没有 送进哈利法克斯的一家店做实地测验了
No, it's gone into the store up at Halifax to have a field test.
把它拿出来
Take it out.
我... 我不能那样做
I... I can't do that.
好吧
Well...
做些什么
..do something.
你该试着多睡一会了
You should try and get some sleep.
到底是什么样的人 人们 她说"他们"
What could a man, men, people... they, she said "they".
"他们要杀了我"
"They've killed me."
他们到底在货车里做了什么样的坏事
What could they be doing in a van, with a van, that was so bad
以至于他们要杀一个警官 一个孩子
that they had to kill a police officer? A kid.
她到底遇到了什么事
What had she stumbled across?
接下来几天会很艰难
It's going to be tough few days.
接下来几个星期都会很艰难
It's going to be a tough few weeks.
凯瑟琳告诉我
And I know from what Catherine's told me
没有比柯尔斯顿更加被爱护
that no officer could be more well loved,
更加受尊敬了
more well respected, than Kirsten.
我想说的是
And what I want to say is...
我们一直都在
..we are here for you.
不要过于骄傲也不要感到难为情
Don't be too proud or too shy.
我的门永远为你们敞开
My door is always open,
泰勒警探的门也为你们敞开
Inspector Taylor's door's always open.
凯瑟琳也是
Catherine's door's always open.
如果你想和医生谈话 你知道他在哪
If you want to talk to the doctor, you know where he is.
如果你想和牧师谈话 你知道他在哪
If you want to talk to the chaplain, you know where he is.
可能今天大家接受不了这事实
It might not sink in today,
可能直到葬礼都接受不了
it might not sink in till the funeral
贝姬
Becky?
可能需要很长时间大家才能接受
It might be six months before it sinks in.
但不管什么时候你觉得自己应对不了了
But if at any time you feel you're not coping...
请不要闷在心里
Please don't keep it to yourself.
我确信在H-MIT的同僚们
I have no shadow of a doubt that our colleagues in H-MIT
会竭尽全力找出犯人
will move heaven and earth to find out who was responsible.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
长官
Sir.
好了 你们都听到了
OK. You heard him.
我们得... 做到最好
We have to... get out there and do what we do best.
对人们要耐心
Be patient with people.
你现在处理的每件事看起来很微不足道
Everything that you deal with today is going to seem so trivial...
但对与其他人 如果他们需要叫警♥察♥了
..but to everyone out there, if they've had to call the police,
那就是件大事
it's a big deal
所以 不管你脑子里在想什么
so, whatever's going on in your head,
你都要给人们他们应得得热情与尊重
you treat people with the compassion and respect they deserve.
同时
At the same time,
你们要穿上你们的防弹衣
I want you with your stab-proof vests on,
拿上你们的警棍
I want you with your batons,
带上你们的催泪瓦斯
I want you with your CS gas
因为有时候很容易忘记每次我们外出执勤
because sometimes it's easy to forget that we put our lives on the line
我们都是拿自己的生命在冒险
every time we go out there.
所以你们要照顾好自己
So you look after yourselves.
保持联♥系♥
And keep in touch.
一定记住 要和我 和大家相互保持联♥系♥
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表