剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, I'm tempted.
牵着他的鼻子来干
Rub his stupid nose in it.
你杀过人吗
Have you ever killed anybody?
我
Me?
滚开 我怎么会杀人
Sod off. Have I hell.
要是你俩能从凯文最后带来的钱里
If you both give me five grand each...
每人拿出五千美金给我
from that last stash Kevin brought over...
我就去做
I'll do it.
怎么做
How?
怎么做不重要
It don't matter how.
干不干
Deal or no deal?
你要像对付之前那个女警官一样对付她
You're not going to do to her what you did to that policewoman.
是吗
Aren't I?
对
Yeah.
好
OK.
成交
Deal.
我需要一辆厢式货车
I'll need a van.
不要白色 我可不想被注意到
Not a white one. I don't want pulling over.
行
OK.
干成之后 你俩得从人间蒸发
And then, when it's done, you two, you need to disappear.
行吗
All right?
你是要解雇我们吗
Are you sacking us?
我建议你们离开
I'm advising you to move on.
你们已经从凯文那儿拿到钱了
You've got your stash from Kevin,
离开吧
so move on.
你解雇了我们
You're sacking us.
你都了解到些什么
What do you know?
有人说他看见一辆白色货车停在这儿
Fella said he saw a white transit van parked down here,
就在屋外 大约是四天前
outside the property, like, four days ago.
就这些
That's about it.
白色的货车
A white transit van?
是的
Yeah.
还有 在哈里法斯能有几辆这样的车呢
Then again, how many white transit vans are there in Halifax?
出现的有点巧了吧
It'd be a bit of a coincidence, wouldn't it?
我会要H-MIT注意的
I'll flag it up to H-MIT,
他们应该会查看监控
they might want to check any CCTV.
要我去多问几家吗
Do you want me to knock on a few more doors?
不用了
No.
我就去地窖看看 和犯罪现场调查组说几句
I'll just pop down to the cellar and have a word with the CSI,
剩下的事我们就不管了
then we'll leave it at that.
嗨
Hiya.
你说过一见到海伦就通知你
You said to let you know if Helen turned up.
她刚到这里
Well, she's just got here.
刚刚到
Just now.
我在值班 要三个小时
I've got another three hours on duty.
好吧
Right, OK.
四点半左右她还会在吗
Will she still be there at half four-ish?
我想会在吧
Well, I'd have thought so.
有时 她会累 不过应该会在的
She sometimes gets tired, but yeah.
好 一会儿见
Right, I'll see you later.
你应该把他留在约阿尼纳那儿
You should have dropped him round at Janina's,
他可以和赛思科玩
he could've played with Cesco.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
和司米费在那边
She's just there with Smiffy.
司米费在四点五十和社会服务部有个会
He's got an appointment with social services at ten to five,
如果你找她聊 我给你上杯茶
so if you want to grab her, I'll bring you over a cup of tea.
是海伦吗
Helen?
你好 我是凯瑟琳
Hello. I'm Catherine,
是克莱尔的姐姐 昨晚我们电♥话♥联♥系♥过
I'm Clare's sister. We spoke on the phone last night.
是的 她说你要来接她走
Oh, yes. Yes, she said you were coming to pick her up.
抱歉我没有...
I'm sorry I didn't...
不 不 希望你别介意 我只是担心你
No, no. I hope you don't mind, only I was worried about you.
所以...
And...
虽然有点尴尬 还是冒昧地问一句
Sorry, I know this is awkward,
我知道你身体不太好
and I know you've not been well,
是因为你丈夫伤害你了吗
but is your husband hurting you?
我丈夫
My husband?
我不想这么冒昧无礼
Look, I don't want to overstep the mark
如果搞错了 真是抱歉
and I'm sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick,
只是昨晚 当你说 "我和我丈夫在一起"时
but last night, when you said, "I'm with my husband,"
我突然想到 也许你有什么不能说的
it occurred to me that maybe you couldn't speak,
也许你是在用那种方式告诉我
and maybe that was your way of telling me,
如果不问一问 就不是在很好地履行我的职责
and I wouldn't be doing my job properly if I didn't ask...
不 我丈夫没有伤害我
No. My husband isn't hurting me.
真的吗
Are you sure?
我知道 大家都说他是一个粗人 的确是
I know people think he's a bit of a rough diamond, and he is...
但是 事实并非那样
but not like that.
他从不做那种事儿
He'd never do something like that.
知人知面不知心哪
It takes all sorts.
你真的搞错了
You really have got the wrong end of the stick.
有时 要承认一些事是很难的
It's not always easy to acknowledge things sometimes. It's not...
谢谢您的关心
It's very kind of you to be concerned,
但你真的搞错了
but you really have got the wrong end of the stick.
好吧
OK.
我女儿被绑♥架♥了
My daughter's been kidnapped.
- 什么 - 茶来了
- What? - Tea.
我们坐下来说 好吗
Can we just sit down?
我想报♥警♥...
I wanted to tell the police...
奈维森却不让
but Nevison won't.
他要完全按绑匪的要求去做
He wants to do exactly what they tell him,
绑匪说 只要他们拿到最后一笔钱
and they have said they'd let go of her...
他们就会放了我女儿 就是今天早上
after the last lot of money he gave them, just this morning,
但直到现在 我们还没有得到任何消息
but we've not heard anything, not yet.
- 发生什么事了 - 安被绑♥架♥了
- What's happened? - Ann's been taken.
是被诱拐的
She's been abducted.
- 她失踪多久了 - 四天
- How long's she been missing? - Four nights.
你们最后一次见她是在什么时候
When did you last see her?
周二早晨
Tuesday morning.
她开车去哈德斯菲尔德
She was driving into Huddersfield.
她出发... 她有一辆迷你车
She set off... She has a little Mini,
非常与众不同
it's very distinctive.
本来是约了牙医的
She had a dental appointment,
我打电♥话♥问她到了没
only I know she didn't turn up
才知道她并没有到
because I rang up to see if she'd been.
你丈夫一直给他们钱
He's been giving them money?
- 是的 - 怎么给
- Yes. - How?
给了多少
How much?
- 不 怎么给的 - 我不知道
- No, how. - I don't know.
你觉得我应该报♥警♥吗
Do you think I should tell the police?
海伦 你已经告诉警♥察♥了
You have told the police, Helen.
抱歉 但我有义务上报这类事件
I'm sorry, but I'm obliged to report something like this,
我不能只是...
I can't just...
不 不要去
No. No. No.
我丈夫和CID的一个朋友说了 那人说
He spoke to a friend who was in the CID, and he said...
退休了吗
Retired?
也是 他应该知道要怎么做的
Yeah. Well, he should've known better.
不 听着 奈维森真的不想让警♥察♥介入
No, look, Nevison really doesn't want the police involved.
我想他是怕警♥察♥介入后会...
I think he's terrified they'd wade in and...
我不知道怎么委婉地表达我的意思
Look, I don't know how to say this except bluntly,
大多数情况下 这类事件的结果并不...
but most times when something like this happens, the outcome isn't...
并不好
It's not good.
只有警♥察♥帮忙 你才有机会
You have a much, much, and I cannot tell you how much, better chance
能让她毫发无伤 平安归来
of getting her back safe, all in one piece, with the police on board.
不会有人冲动行事 我们是讲技巧的
Nobody'll wade in, we have techniques,
海伦 我们有训练有素的人
we have highly trained people, Helen.
要我打这通电♥话♥吗
Are you going to let me make that phone call?
上帝哪
Oh, good Lord...
海伦 你不觉得这样做才是正确的吗
Do you not think this is the right way forward, Helen?
是 我不知道
Yes. I don't know.
我不想他觉得我在背着他做什么
I don't want him to think I've gone behind his back.
我会和他谈的
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表