剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
我不会替他背黑锅的
I am not going down for those things!
我们走吧 我们现在就去报♥警♥ 告诉他们一切
Let's go, let's get the police now, let's tell 'em.
- 告发他 - 这不是告不告发他的问题
- Grass him up? - It's not about grassing him up!
我们现在已经越陷越深了
It's about me and you getting in deep shit,
我们不应该藏着他的
because we're hiding him and we don't need to be!
- 他就是个疯子 - 不行
- He's a nutter! - Not happening.
他不是你的朋友 我才是你的朋友
You're not even his friend. You're my friend.
不行
Not happening.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
他们已经走了 伙计
They've gone, big fella.
她很爱你
She does love you.
她比你想象中的要更爱你
She loves you more than you could ever begin to imagine.
你要在心里想
What you've got to try and get your head round,
你才八岁 你不能控制自己 但是这没什么
and you're only eight, and it's difficult, and that's fine.
你要理解 你的外婆...
What you've got to understand is that Granny's...
她现在还没有好 她会慢慢好起来的
She's still poorly, and she's going to get better,
她会好起来的
she's going to be absolutely fine.
但是有时候 你身体和脑子会有些不舒服
But sometimes, you can be poorly in your head as well as in your body.
你是说... 脑袋有问题吗
Do you mean like... mental?
不 赖恩 她脑袋没有问题
No, Ryan. She's not mental.
她只是有点抑郁
She's depressed.
这时候 一个人可能不是他们本来的样子
And that sometimes means that someone isn't quite their self,
我们要对她温柔点
and I think we just have to be kind to her,
就像你在沮丧生气的时候
like she's kind to you, normally,
她对你的那样
when you're angry and upset.
这样她才会好起来
And that's what's going to help her get better.
- 我是收养的孩子吗 - 不是...
- Am I adopted? - Well, no... no...
我是说她是你的亲外婆 我也是你的亲阿姨
I mean, she's your real granny and I'm your real auntie.
你说的什么意思
What do you mean?
那有个说是我父亲的人是谁
Who was that man who said he was my dad?
没有谁
No-one.
没有谁
No-one.
他不是你的父亲 你的父亲已经死了
He's not your dad. Your dad's dead.
把房♥间打扫干净怎么样
What about tidying this room? Hm?
想来点茶吗
Do you want some tea?
我把茶壶摔了
I've broken the kettle.
我可以先用平底锅烧茶
Well, I can boil some water in a pan.
然后 明天 你可以出去给我们买♥♥个新的茶壶
And then, tomorrow, you can go out and buy us a new one.
给你自己一点事做
It'll give you something to do.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
你呢
Are you?
- 开门 - 回答错误
- Open it. - Is the incorrect response.
我没有心情跟你开玩笑 朱莉
I'm not in the mood, Julie!
我也没有
Join the club, pal.
好吧 谢谢你过来接我 我很抱歉我...
All right. Thanks for picking me up. I'm sorry I've...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I am sorry.
很抱歉我做错了那么多事
I'm sorry for everything.
孩子们怎么样了
How are the boys?
你身上一股监狱的味道
You smell like a lag.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你是不是答应了他们的条件
Have you done a deal?
我们能直接回家吗
Can we just get home?
我想知道... 你是不是出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
I want to know... if you've sold us down the river.
回家之后我再跟你解释
I'll explain it all to you when we get home.
谢谢你在我住院时帮助克莱尔照顾赖恩
Thank you for helping Clare with Ryan when I was in hospital.
他表现还不错
He's all right.
我忍♥受不了他了
I can't stand him.
- 什么 - 我忍♥不了他了
- Sorry? - I can't stand him.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
赖恩 我现在连看都不想看他
Ryan. I can't stand looking at him.
为什么要这样说
Why are you saying that?
不 我了解那种感受了
No, I understand it. I get what it was.
我终于知道你为什么不愿
I get why you couldn't
和他呆在同一间房♥里 我知道了
live in the same house. I get it. I get it.
相信我 我懂了
Believe me, I get it.
你不能... 你不能那样说
You can't... You can't say that.
我不能 为什么
Can't I? Why?
因为当初是你这样选的
Because you made the choice.
我当初如果听你的就好了
Why didn't I listen to you?
你不能这样说 凯瑟琳
You can't say that, Catherine.
- 你想要把他接过去养吗? - 不
- Do you want him? - No!
我是说 我会的
I mean, I would,
但是你不是真心这样说的
but you... you don't mean this.
每次我去接他都要听老师报告
The times I've had to sit and listen
他做的那些愚蠢的 不经大脑的事
to the stupid, mindless, idiotic things he's done at that school.
丹尼尔从来不会像这样
Daniel was never like that!
贝姬小时候也不会
Becky was never like that!
那这些是从什么地方来的
Where's it come from?
这很容易就能想到了 不是吗
It's not rocket science, is it?
但是这也不是他的错 不是吗
And it's still not his fault either, is it?
你之前说过他有阅读困难症对吧
I thought you said he was dyslexic?
他就是个智障
He's daft.
凯瑟琳 如果他有阅读困难症的话
Catherine, if he's dyslexic,
那么他肯定会经常生气 觉得困惑
he will get angry and frustrated.
这并不意味着他... 他就真的像他的父亲
It doesn't mean he's... like his dad.
是的 但是...
Yeah, but...
什么 但是什么
What? But what?
他身上有他父亲的基因
He's bound to be at some level.
他肯定在某方面会像他的 不是吗
He's just bound to be, ain't he?
汤米·李·罗伊斯 是吗
Tommy Lee Royce, right?
我不认为他是一个真正的精神不正常的人
I don't even think he's a psychopath, not a real one.
他只是被没有爱的环境
I think he is this little twisted thing
扭曲了而已
who grew up unloved.
也许不止是没有被爱 甚至是被唾弃的
More than unloved, despised probably,
每日在肮脏和混乱中被别人踩在脚下
treated like dirt on a daily basis in squalor and chaos.
但是赖恩是被爱着的
Ryan is loved.
被好好地关照着 他是因为你
Cared for. He has not grown up
才没有和他父亲一样生活在肮脏和混乱中
in either squalor or chaos, thanks to you.
他们之间的区别太大了
There's a massive, massive difference!
是的 他身体里面有一部分
And yeah, part of him will
的确属于该死的汤米·李·罗伊斯
always inevitably be Tommy Lee bloody Royce,
但是他身体里面也有属于贝姬的部分
but part of him will always be Becky.
更多的部分属于你 属于克莱尔
And a bigger part of him will be you. And Clare.
因为你们才是对他影响最大的人
Because you're the people who've had most influence on him!
我知道有时候会有点困难
And I understand it's tough from time to time,
但是现在的孩子有哪个不熊的
but kids are a nightmare.
所有的孩子 他们都要经历这段时期
All kids, any kid, they all have their moments.
你知道的 贝姬她以前
You know this. Blimey! Becky, she used to
- 总是喜欢惹恼我们... - 停
- drive us up the flaming... - Don't!
听你为他辩护真是一件趣事
It's kind of interesting to hear you defending him.
丹尼尔昨晚给我打了电♥话♥
Daniel rang me last night.
克莱尔打给了他 她很担心你
Clare had rung him. She was worried. About you.
这... 这是我约你出来的原因
That's... that's why I asked you out.
你下周的生日想做点什么
What are you doing for your birthday next week?
和之前一样 什么都不做
Same as I do every year. Nothing.
不要这样说
That's not true.
我们之前... 我们...
We used to do... We...
真不明白我为什么要来这里
Why am I even here?
什么
Sorry?
八年了 我没庆祝过生日
For the last eight years, I have not celebrated my birthday.
当然了 你不知道这些 你跟我离婚了
Course, you wouldn't know that, because you divorced me.
贝姬死后 你知道我有多...
Ever since Becky died, do you know how...?
你一定懂 她也是你女儿
You must, she was your daughter too,
或许在这点上男女的感觉不太一样
maybe it's different for men.
我不知道 可你觉得这正常吗
I've got no idea. But do you know how perverse it is
你的孩子死了
that people think you want to celebrate your own existence
别人还觉得你有心情庆祝生日
when you've got a child who's dead?
无意冒犯 可我怀胎九月生下她
No offence, but I carried her for nine months in here.
她是我的骨血 她死了
Her flesh was my flesh, and she's dead.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表