剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
This is our daughter.
往好的方面想 所有的事...
On the plus side, of all...
柯尔斯顿
Kirsten
至少它把你的注意力
At least it's taken
从汤米·李·罗伊斯身上转移开了
your mind off Tommy Lee Royce.
对 他已经打过电♥话♥了
Right, he's rung.
他的确需要你 这次他想要你把它留在厕所
He does want you and this time he wants it left in the toilets.
桦木酒店
Birch Services
M62公路旁 西边服务区 男厕所
M62, westbound services, the men's toilets.
你进去后右手边的最后一个隔间
The last cubicle on the right-hand side as you go in.
把东西放进那个厕所隔间 好吗
Stuff it behind the toilet. All right?
然后迅速离开
Then leave, quickly.
不要转身或向后看 好吗
Don't turn around and look back. All right?
凯文 谢谢你
I'm grateful, Kevin.
- 没事 - 这不一定安全 是吗
- It's fine. - It can't be safe. Can it?
只是暂时把它放在厕所里 他们一定在那儿
Leaving it in a toilet for any length of time. They must be there.
他们一定在那儿看着 不然任何人都能找到它
They must be there watching, otherwise any bugger could find it.
- 我... 我不知道 - 我们这次会
- I... I don't know. - Well, we'll play it by the book...
照办
this time.
小心点 办完直接回来
Keep your eyes peeled. Come straight back.
- 你一放下它 马上给我打电♥话♥ - 好的
- Ring me the minute you drop it. - OK.
- 看谁来了 - 五万
- Look who's here. - Fifty thousand.
- 我要走了 - 别急着走
- I should get going. - Not so soon.
你应该在M62公路上呢
You're meant to be on the M62.
- 你想要喝点茶吗 - 不... 谢谢
- D'you want some tea? - No... thank you.
他 奈维森 说...
He, er, Nevison, said...
他从你这儿了解到你可能会放她走...
..he got the idea from you that you might let her go...
现在 之后...
..now, after...
我只想说... 我想可能你应该放她走
I'd just like to say... I think perhaps you should.
我觉得我们用不着再做这事了
I don't think we need to do this any more,
我是说 不是从我...
I mean, not from my...
好了 这是你的
Right, that's yours.
五千元
Five grand.
拿着
Take it.
所以 嗯...
So, er...
所以至于...
..so as regards...
- 安 - 我会保持联♥系♥的
- ..Ann. - I'll be in touch.
她还好吧
Is she all right?
她非常好
She's absolutely fine.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Is she? - Yes.
好的
OK.
我们只是...
We just...
- 什么 - 我跟你说过
- What? - Well, I told you.
在我们关押她的那所房♥子门前
Police, policewoman, knocking on the door,
一个女警♥察♥来敲门
at the house where we were keeping her.
没出什么事 但是...
Well, it was nothing, but...
如果她知道我们把她关在那里
if she knew we were holding her there,
她一定会冲进来的
she'd have had the door down.
但是我们还不知道她在那儿干嘛 所以...
But we still don't know what she was doing there, so...
那个女警♥察♥长什么样
What did she look like, the policewoman?
我不知道 我没看见她
I don't know. I didn't see her.
是汤米看见的
It was Tommy.
为什么这么问
Why?
没什么
No reason.
不管怎样 我们已经把她转移了 安
Anyway, we've moved her - Ann -
但是...
but...
是的 我想是时候
Yeah. I think it might be time
以某种方式...
to bring the thing to a close...
了结这件事了
..one way or another.
我最好 嗯...
I'd better, er...
慢慢来 你不想让他起疑吧
Take your time. You don't want him thinking things.
愚蠢的傻瓜
Stupid wanker.
你想说得更大声点吗
Do you want to say that a bit louder?
都是你的错
It's all your fault!
你是从不自己沾手的天才
You genius, who never gets his hands mucky.
- 你在说什么吗 - 你不知道吗
- Do I know what you're talking about? - Don't you?
斯堪姆登路上的女警
Policewoman on Scammonden Road.
这怎么会...怎么会...
How... how is that...?
他没告诉你吗
Has he not told you?
我们必须转移她 安
We had to move her - Ann -
没得选择 小女警想要掰倒我们
only, little policewoman decides to pull us over, doesn't she?
因为车尾灯坏了 所以那个混♥蛋♥ 他...
Cos there's a light out on the van. So that mad bastard, he...
你的错
Your fault.
那天我回家说"汤米·李·罗伊斯出狱了"
You know that day I came home and said, "Tommy Lee Royce is out of prison"?
- 你记得吗 - 记得
- Do you remember? - Yeah.
你还说 "我知道"
And you said, "I know."
然后我说"你为什么跟我说这个?"
And I said, "Why didn't you tell me?"
你说"我不想让你难过"
And you said, "I didn't want to upset you."
是的
Yeah.
是的 你怎么知道的
Yeah, well, how did you know?
他来过这儿
He was here.
他被释放后来过这里一两次
He came in here once or twice after he got released.
他们经常回来
They often come in here,
有前科的人们 直到他们自己不合群离开
ex-cons, till they've sorted themselves out.
你生气吗
Are you cross?
如果你生气的话 我觉得你大可不必
Because if you are, you needn't be.
你知道你自己会是什么反应
You know what you get like.
我没告诉你是因为我在乎你
I didn't say anything because I care about you.
- 你还在听我说吗 - 是的
- Are you speaking to me? - Yeah.
所以... 你是发现什么了吗
So... did you find anything out?
那儿没人
There's no-one there.
我闯了进去 是的 我发现了一些东西
I broke in, and, yeah, I found something
但是我不知道到底发生了什么
I don't know what exactly.
问了周边的很多人 但是好像无人知晓
Knocked on a few doors either side, but nobody seems to know anything.
我觉得他是把什么人关在那儿
I think he's had someone in there,
我觉得他在那儿伤害了什么人
I think he's hurt someone in there.
怎样
How?
为什么
Why?
因为我在地下室发现了一些东西
Cos I found things in the cellar.
你不能具体调查它吗 如果...
Well... can't you investigate it properly if...?
我要怎样做
Yeah! How?
没人报案 而且我是私闯民宅
No crime's been reported, and I've just broken into a house.
即使我是一名警♥察♥ 这样做也是不合法的
The fact that I'm a police officer doesn't make it legal.
我可能会去找他母亲
I might go knocking on his mother's door.
她不知道任何事 但是...
She won't know owt, but...
可能可以查到这个房♥屋归属于谁
might find out who owns this house.
我仍然不知道你要对他做什么
I still don't know what it is you think you're going to do to him.
没什么 克莱尔 我不会拿他怎么样的
Nothing, Clare. I'm not going to do anything to him.
我只是想确定他没有对别人做什么
I just want to make sure that he's not going to do anything to anybody else.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表