剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
你起床啦
Oh, you're up!
凯瑟琳 我刚才一直在敲门
Catherine! I was knocking on the door.
你不会是又开始抽烟了吧
You've not started smoking again?
不 是我抽的 她只是抽我剩下的
No, it's me. She just has the odd one.
你感觉如何
How're you feeling?
我很好
I'm all right.
我只是顺路来告诉你件事...
I was just popping in to say...
那个...
you...
你大概已经看到今天的报纸头条了吧
You've probably seen what's on the front of a couple of the tabloids?
我刚跟地区指挥官谈过了
I've spoken to the District Commander.
他要我向你保证没有任何证据
He wanted me to assure you there's no intelligence
表明他已经逃离了这里
whatsoever to suggest that he's got out of the country.
不过如果这个混♥蛋♥真的没有成功逃离
But if the twisted bastard'd done it successfully,
也就不会有这种报道了 不是吗
there wouldn't be, would there?
你是说媒体都知道而我们却一无所知吗
You think the press'd know that and we wouldn't?
这又不是第一次了
It wouldn't be t'first time.
我们会将他绳之以法的
We will get him.
是 你知不知道在过去的三周里...
Yeah. Do you know how many...
有多少穿着制♥服♥的伪君子对她说过这句话呢
tossers in uniform have said that to her over t'last three weeks?
你和心理医生预约门诊了吗
Did you make an appointment with the psychologist?
心理医生让她把她所有的担忧写在一小封信里
She told her to put all her troubles in little envelopes.
然后再把这封信放在一个小盒子里
And to put the little envelopes into a little box.
然后再把这个小盒子放在阁楼里
And to put it in the attic
等到她感觉自己足够强大再去打开它
till she felt strong enough to open it up again.
她是好意
She meant well.
凯文·韦泽利尔在等待押后审理的日子不好过
Kevin Weatherill's having a bad time on remand.
他的狱友对他百般侮辱
His cell-mate took a shine to him.
你也知道监狱里的环境
You know what it's like inside
尤其是一些尼安德塔人
wi' some of these Neanderthals.
上下其手 有洞就不放过
Every hole's a goal.
他一直带伤住院 这都不用猜
He's been hospitalised with his injuries, apparently.
- 天呐 - 抱歉
- Jesus. - Sorry.
不过还有一件事是
But the other thing is that
艾希利·考吉尔打算让钱伯斯法官这周保释他
Ashley Cowgill's up for Judge in Chambers bail this week
而且据可靠消息称他会得偿所愿
and the rumour is he's going to get it.
怎么会
How come?
他给了法官什么好处
Has he done a deal?
这个嘛...
That's...
没错 这种手段在这里更说得通
Yeah. More than likely what's happened here.
这话什么意思
What's that mean?
意思就是他手上有对全国通信协会
It means he has information that could be useful.
有利的消息 我是这么想的
To the NCA, I'd imagine.
或许以此换取减刑吧
In return for a reduced sentence, probably.
还有保释
And bail.
真的会这样吗
Does that really happen?
这只是我们的猜测 但是 没错 会这样
Well, we're speculating. But, yes. It really happens.
还是有好消息的
There is some good news.
这种事情一般不会提前通知当事人
You wouldn't normally be told this in advance.
尤其是当你获得王室的皇家授权的时候
Normally the first you'd hear is when you got a Royal Warrant
地区指挥官让我把这个消息告诉你
from the Palace. The District Commander asked me to let you know -
他希望这能给你一些鼓励
he thought it might give you a boost.
他上报了你的名字
He's put your name forward
以你的英勇授予你女皇警♥察♥奖章
for the Queen's Police Medal for bravery.
这可是大事 凯瑟琳
That's big, Catherine.
整个西约克郡只有两个现任警官得过这个奖章
There's only two other serving officers in the whole of West Yorkshire who've got it.
你还要去和人握手打交道 行屈膝礼
You'll have to go and shake hands and curtsey.
是呀
Right.
我觉得他躲起来了 汤米·李·罗伊斯
I think he's holed up, Tommy Lee Royce,
就在我们眼皮子底下
right under our noses.
我想 直到我们找到他
I think, when we find him,
他都会一直躲在那一个地方不声不响
he'll have been holed up in the same spot all along.
现在只不过是时间的问题
It's only a matter of time.
我走了 不用送 再见
I'll see myself out. Ta-ta.
你下午会去接赖恩吗
Will you pick Ryan up at tea time?
他今天早上一直问我
He was asking again this morning,
"什么时候外婆会再去学校接我呢"
"When's Granny going to start picking me up again?"
他只是想... 一切都能回到以前那样
He just wants... everything to get back to normal.
你能开车载我去赫普顿斯托尔吗
Can you drive me up to Heptonstall?
又去啊
Not again.
好 那我走着去
Fine. I'll walk.
- 我开车送你 - 我走着去
- I'll drive you. - I'll walk.
你不能走 你走不了那么远
You can't walk. You can't walk that far.
下周就是你生日了 你有没有什么想做的
It's your birthday next week. Do you fancy doing something?
不 没什么想做的
No, not really.
我们可以小小的庆祝一下
We could have a little do.
只有家人 和一些朋友
Just family. A few friends.
或者我们可以出去吃顿饭
Or we could go out. For a meal.
就我们几个 去个不错的地方
Just a few of us. Somewhere nice.
我不敢相信我竟然都没能参加柯尔斯顿的葬礼
I can't believe I wasn't at Kirsten's funeral.
凯瑟琳 你当时很虚弱 你甚至都没法站起来
Catherine, you were poorly. You couldn't stand up.
她当时一定在想为什么我没有到场
She'd be wondering why I wasn't there.
谁啊
Who would?
柯尔斯顿
Kirsten.
我不知道我还有没有勇气再去做公交车
I don't think I'd be able to do it again. On the bus.
如果以后 我搭不了别人的便车的话
I think in future, if I can't get a lift,
我就只能呆在家里了
I'll just have to stay at home.
好吧
OK.
有越来越多的恶搞出现在信箱里
We've had more nonsense through the letter box.
一只爬满了蛆的死鸟
A dead bird crawling with maggots.
还有其他的一些恶心的东西
As well as the other filth.
我还是没有回家
I haven't been back.
我爸东奔西走找人借了一些钱
My dad went round to pick up a few more bits and pieces.
所以我想 我还是会在我父母家住上一段日子
So I think I'm just going to stay there now. At their house.
我和女儿们 我想这是最好的办法
With the girls. I think that's best.
你♥爸♥能不能... 开车送你来这呢?
Could your dad not... drive you over here?
不可能的 凯文 他根本不想让我来这
He won't, Kevin. He doesn't want me to come.
这真是...
That's...
你一定要跟他说清楚这不是我的错
You've got to make it clear to him it wasn't my fault.
跟我毫无关系
Any of it.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
你想想看啊
Think about it.
如果我没有看见那一快大♥麻♥ 还是什么的
If I hadn't seen that block of cannabis, whatever,
从沙包里掉出来 那么这所有的一切...
drop out of that sandbag, then none of it would...
这一切都不会发生在我身上 对吗
It would never have occurred to me. Would it?
而且如果奈维森...
And if... Nevison
在我向他提出请求的时候
had done the decent thing in the first place.
他不把事情做得那么绝 那么这所有的一切
when I asked him for a rise, then none of it, again,
这所有的一切都不会发生
none of it would've happened.
我是犯了错 也许 天晓得
I made a mistake. Maybe,
我太过轻率了 但是...
I flipped, God knows, but...
- 你也有责任... - 我
- And then you... - Me?
得了吧
Oh, come on!
是你怂恿的我
You encouraged me.
- 我... - 也许一开始没有
- I... - Maybe not to start with.
但你就是怂恿了我 你就是
But you did. You did!
"我们把它分成一小份一小份的"
"Let's split it up into smaller amounts,
"每份几百英镑 分别存进不同的账户里"
"just a few hundred pounds each, in different bank accounts."
我只是在替你收拾你的烂摊子而已
I was just trying to make some sense of the mess that you'd made!
你竟然都推到我身上 你怪不了我
Don't you blame me. Don't you dare blame me!
你只需要向别人解释清楚
You've just got to explain to people that
事情并不完全是...
it wasn't entirely...
这些事情的发生不是偶然的
These things don't happen in isolation.
这才是关键 懂吗
That's the point. Surely,
我们之中的任何一个人
any of us, any one of us,
都能看得出我们是身不由己的...
could find ourselves in a situation not entirely of our own...
而且 而且
and-and...
我根本都不用解释这些的
I shouldn't have to explain this!
你明白我的意思
You know what I'm saying!
已经将近四个礼拜了 高级警司
It's been almost four weeks, Superintendant,
那些罪犯还在逍遥法外
and these men are still out there.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表