剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
They're announcing it officially tomorrow.
我还有四周就要离职了
I've got four weeks left.
我得走了 我得去接赖安
Look, I've got to go, I've got to pick Ryan up.
我猜你已经知道了
I assume you know.
不过我早上才听说 在庭上我没跟你说
But I only heard this morning, I was covering something at court.
汤米·李·罗伊斯要出狱了
Tommy Lee Royce's been released.
你知道吗
Did you know?
不知道
No.
我的意思是 我知道是最近 但是没想到
I mean, I knew it'd be around now, but...
很明显 他要出来了
Apparently... he's out.
嘿
Oi!
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
- 你好 - 我们能不能花五分钟谈谈
- Hello! - Sorry, you haven't got five minutes, have you?
赖安
Ryan!
赖安 你是个好孩子 大部分时候
You're such a nice little boy, Ryan. Most of the time.
但是有时候你的坏脾气会占上风
But then you let this unpleasant temper get the better of you.
我知道你心情不好
And I understand you get frustrated,
但是你要想办法控制自己的情绪
but you've got to find better ways of dealing with it.
这孩子 伤人了吗
Did he... hurt anyone?
别人倒没有 他伤了自己
Well, no, he hurt himself.
没有人受伤 但问题是 赖安
Nobody else got hurt, but the point is, Ryan,
他们可能会受伤的
they could've done.
你在屋子里扔椅子
When you start throwing chairs across the room
还说脏话...
and using unacceptable language...
你知道的 我们也有义务
and, you see, we do have a responsibility to protect
保护其他孩子
the other children.
我要看电视
I'm watching telly.
你先换个衣服吧 好吗
Can you get changed first, please?
- 为啥 - 因为我都说过了
- Why? - Cos I said so.
那我能不能喝果汁
Can I have some juice, then?
请便呗
Need you ask?
我是说你拿给我
No, I mean are you getting it me?
先换衣服
Get changed.
索尔比桥一个小伙子今早想自焚来着
Lad down Sowerby Bridge set fire to himself this morning.
没 没烧成
No, he didn't.
显而易见 女店员说的
Apparently. Woman in the shop said.
这个你要不要
Do you want these?
好啊 你忙不忙
Oh, ta. You been busy?
我一下午都在想办法养家糊口 现在不才回来
I've been up the allotment all afternoon, I've only just got back.
壶里有茶 自己倒吧
There's some tea in the pot.
我遇上理查德了 他叫我晚上出去吃饭
I saw Richard. He asked me out for a meal tonight, is that all right?
你能照看赖安吗
Can you see to Ryan?
当然可以 有点疯狂吧 跟前夫约会
Sure. That's a bit mad. Isn't it? A date with your ex-husband.
那个小家伙有什么事吗
Won't the new younger model have something to say?
这孩子又惹上麻烦了
He's been in bother again.
他在教室扔椅子
He chucked a chair across the classroom
还叫慕克吉老师滚开
and told Mrs Mukherjee to eff off.
你说他们是不是反应过度了
Do you sometimes think they over-react?
汤米·李·罗伊斯要出狱了
Tommy Lee Royce is out of prison.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I heard.
那你干嘛不和我说
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想让你难受
I didn't want to upset you.
你尽力了
You did your best.
但还是不够好
Well, it wasn't good enough.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
有关系
It matters.
至少他考虑了
At least he thought about it.
但是他说了不
And then he said no.
这本来就是不太可能的事
It was always going to be unlikely.
我不是任何人
I'm not just anyone.
上帝!
Jesus Christ!
不是 不是 他知道的
No. No, and he knows that.
是吗 是吗 他怎么知道
Does he? Does he? How does he know that?
他的什么所作所为表现出他知道
What does he do that shows he knows that?
你说出任何一点能证明他知道的
You tell me one tiny thing he ever does that shows me he knows that.
你没有把凯文当作一个一般员工 不是吗
It isn't like Kevin's just anyone, though, is it?
他当然不是 而且我确实考虑了
Of course he isn't. And I did think about it.
这可比我对其他任何人做得都多
Which is more than I would have done for anyone else.
如果是其他人 我会说"快点走开"
Anyone else, I'd have said "on your bike".
我跟你说过这件事
The fact I've mentioned it to you
这表明我不是随便做的决定 不是吗
shows it's not a decision I've taken lightly. Doesn't it? Eh?
你没有看着我
You're not looking at me.
你觉得我不会同意你说的这些 对吗
You don't think I'm going to agree with anything you say, do you?
我们在她的教育上花了多少钱
How much did we spend on her education?
我们别又扯到这上面来
Let's not go down that route again.
这样有什么好
And what good did that do?
我还不如当时把她射在墙上
I might as well have pissed it all up against a wall.
没错 继续 然后该摔门了
Yeah, go on, and slam the door!
当!
Clang!
没必要这样
That was unnecessary.
我是个友善的人 海伦 而且我是个好老板
I'm a nice fella, Helen. And I'm a good boss.
我不能对所有人做的也不会对某个人做
I can't do for one what I can't do for everybody.
即使他是凯文
Even if it is Kevin.
你...
Have you...
这一天过得还好吗 亲爱的
had an OK day, love?
不知道她是什么意思
I don't know what it is she doesn't get.
你不会刚丢了饭碗就搬家 是吗 你懂的
You don't move house when you've just lost your job, do you? You'd get it.
是啊 你知道
Yeah, well, you know.
你娶了她
You married her.
她说"突然发生了某些事" 而我
She goes, "Oh, something'll crop up", and I'm like,
"好吧 拜托 我快五十岁了 我搞不定了"
"Well, what, I'm nearly 50, I'm not trained for anything else".
没错 好吧...
No. Well...
说说今天早晨那个家伙的故事吧
Speaking of which, what was the story this morning with that fella?
理查德...
Richard...
那是个家庭纠纷
It was a domestic.
他脑子喝坏了 或是撞上了某只臭鼬
He was off his head on booze, he was off his head on skunk.
他女朋友抛弃了他
His girlfriend had dumped him,
这是... 天天发生的乡村轶事
that's... it's the usual everyday story of country folk.
他们把他带到哪儿去了
Where did they take him?
谁把他带到哪儿去了
Where did who take him?
医护人员 我以为会有医护人员...
The paramedics. I assume there were paramedics...
我不知道 我没问 眼不见 心不烦
I don't know, I didn't ask. Out of sight, out of mind.
你怎么说服他下来的
How did you talk him down?
我没 我试着去 但是他把他的烟头弄灭了
I didn't. I tried to. But then he got his cigarettes out.
他尝试去点燃他被汽油浸过的香烟
He hadn't made the connection that trying to light one of his petrol-soaked cigarettes
他打火机的时候 我拿灭火器喷了他
That would involve clicking his lighter, so I foamed him.
他叫什么
What was his name?
我不...!
I'm not...!
你想知道你下一步该怎么办吗 不如这样
Do you want to know what you should do next? How about this?
与其在这里八卦一个可怜的 误入歧途的
Instead of trying to dish the dirt on one poor, misguided,
被误导的小傻瓜 你不如去写篇报道
misinformed numpty, you write a big article.
写篇你能够卖♥♥给任何一个人的报道
Something you can sell to one of the nationals
告诉他们为什么这里有这么多破事
about why so much of it goes on round here.
- 这么多... - 毒品! 虚度终身!
- So much...? - Drugs! Wasted lives!
这个峡谷充斥着各种能让你着手的破事
This valley is awash with every kind of crap you can get your hands on.
有你要的故事 你想知道他们把他带到哪儿了
There's your story. And you want to know where they took him?
他们也许把他带去了精神科
They probably took him to the psychiatric unit when in fact
事实上 他需要的只是一个简单的演示
All he needed was a brief controlled demonstration
告诉他在汽油堆里点燃明火是个什么样子
of how petrol behaves when you put it anywhere near a naked flame,
因为他不知道这有多危险
because he had no idea how bad it would be.
汤米·李·罗伊斯住在哪儿
Where's Tommy Lee Royce living?
我不知道
I've no idea.
他住在附近吗
Is he living round here?
凯瑟琳 你知道的跟我一样多 也许比我还多
Catherine... you know as much as me. More, probably.
他没有一个被释放地址吗
Hasn't he got a release address?
她妈妈的地址 我去过了还给缓刑处打了电♥话♥
Yeah, his mother's. I went back to the nick and rang probation.
她住在威斯维夫的一个连栋房♥子里
She lives in a terraced house on Rishworth,
但是他不在那儿
but he won't be there.
谢了
Thanks.
荣幸
Pleasure.
她希望你几点从罗瑟勒姆回去...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表