剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
a police officer about.
好的
OK.
你觉得她有时间吗 如果我...
Do you think she might have a few minutes if I...?
我能去你家吗
Could I come to your house?
可以
Sure.
今天晚上
This evening.
- 没问题 - 她不介意吧
- Yeah. - She wouldn't mind?
就提醒下你
Just to warn you though,
她现在心情不太好
she's a bit upset at the minute.
昨晚在斯堪姆登路被杀害的那个女孩儿
Cos of that girl who got killed last night up Scammonden Road.
凯瑟琳是她的队长
Catherine's her sergeant,
所以她觉得都是她的错
and she's feeling it's all her fault,
- 但其实不是 - 那她不想被我打扰的吧
- which it isn't... - She won't want to be bothered with me.
不是的
No.
海伦 老实说 凯瑟琳会为任何人竭尽所能
Honestly, Helen, Catherine'd do anything for anybody.
如果我说她太忙了 没时间听别人说话
I would not be a popular person in our house
那我在家就会成个不受欢迎的人了
if I'd told somebody she was too busy to listen to 'em.
停 停
Stop it. Stop it.
来自理查德的一条新信息
下班后可以见个面吗
Can I meet you after work?
不行 你可以滚了
No, you can piss off.
- 喂 - 奈维森
- Hello? - Nev!
今天过得如何啊
How are we today?
我要我的女儿
I want my daughter.
我正尽我最大的努力和这些人周♥旋♥
I'm doing my best with these people,
奈维森 你要相信我
Nev, believe you me.
他们还要五万五千英镑
They're asking for another fifty grand.
我要你证明
I want proof...
她还活着
..that she's alive.
你最好还没把这事告诉警♥察♥ 奈维森
You'd better not have been talking to the 5-0, Nev.
告诉谁
The what?
- 警♥察♥ - 我没报♥警♥
- The rozzers. - I haven't.
好吧
OK. Well...
运气还不错
as luck would have it,
我们是有一小张安的照片
we do have a little photo of Annie somebody's took.
我现在就发给你
I'm just sending it over just now.
我明天再与你联♥系♥ 详谈具体细节
I'll be in touch as regards details tomorrow.
好消息 这是最后一笔了
And on the plus side, this could be the last drop.
什么意思
W-What d'you mean?
我觉得他们从她身上捞到的已经够多了
I think they might have had enough of her.
或许在考虑该放她走了
I think they might be thinking it's time to let her go.
- 奈维森 - 他们明天还要五万五千英镑
- Nevison. - 'They want another fifty grand tomorrow,
他还说...
and then he says...
他们可能开始考虑要放了她了
..they might start thinking about letting go of her.
那么...
Um...
你可以再把钱
..will you... will you make the delivery again
- 按他们的要求送过去吗 - 我...
- if... if that's the way they want it? - I...
凯文
Kevin?
为什么又是我啊
Why me?
我不知道 我就问问你
Well, I don't know! I'm just asking.
我觉得他说话算数的
I-I think he meant it...
他们会放她走
about letting her go.
凯瑟琳... 奥利来了
Catherine... Ollie's here.
快进来 你还好吗
Come in. How are you?
瞧我这问的什么蠢问题啊
That's a stupid question.
要来杯茶吗
Would you like some tea?
不用了 我...
No. I'm, er...
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
坐会儿吧
Want to sit down?
那喝点别的什么吧 咖啡
Can I get you something else? Coffee?
水
Water?
橙汁
Orange juice?
那我先...
I'll, er...
每间房♥都放满了花
Every room's full of flowers.
都没地方放了 收到的花太多了
Nowhere to put 'em, we've got so many.
沙菲克的路虎装了满满两车
Shafiq's filled the Land Rover twice over and taken 'em
他把花送到了敬老院
to the residential home and...
但仍然不断有花送来
..they just keep coming.
她一定会竖大拇指的
She'd have given that thumbs up.
- 送花给敬老院 - 嗯
- Residential home. - Yeah.
我...
I, er...
我本不想说的 但这话在我脑中挥之不去
I didn't want to say this... only it's been bugging me.
她敬重你 钦佩你
She thought the world of you.
这你是知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
我想了很多她的事
Well, I thought a lot about her.
周三晚上 也就是前天晚上
Then Wednesday night, night before yesterday,
你对她说的那一番话让她伤心欲绝
she were crying her eyes out because of what you said to her.
"我不是你母亲"
"I'm not your mother."
- 我不是她的母亲 - 没错 说得可好了
- I wasn't her mother. - Yeah, well, well done.
你知道吗 也许就是你的那番话
You know, it's probably cos of what you
导致了她的死亡
said she got killed...
她想证明 在面对歹徒之时 她有多么坚强
..trying to prove how tough she was to some evil bastard.
如果你觉得我做错了 那对不起
I'm sorry if you think I made a mistake.
"如果我觉得"
"If I think"?
有些时候的确很难做到
It's difficult sometimes and...
在有些人没有妥善处理好事情时
..being soft with someone...
还对他们和颜悦色 柔声细语
..when they've not quite handled something
这也并不总能
isn't always what they need
帮助其达到标准 完成任务
to bring 'em up to scratch.
我和其他人一样
I couldn't have predicted what was gonna happen
没法预测多少未来之事
any more than anybody else could've done,
你也知道 我们并不清楚到底发生了什么
and, you know, we don't know what did happen,
所以不要...
so don't...
但如果你有一秒钟认为我并未想过此事
But if you think for one second that I haven't thought about that myself,
那你就错了 奥利 我一直很自责
Ollie, you're wrong, because I have.
今早四点 五点到六点
I was thinking about it at four o'clock and five o'clock
我想的一直都是这事
and six o'clock this morning.
好吧
Right.
在哪儿
那你有想过我说的话吗
Did you think about what I said?
- 有关赖安的事 - 不是赖安
- About Ryan? - No, not about Ryan.
是写写这里屡禁不止的毒品的事
About writing about all the drugs that go on round here,
- 谈谈它们的巨大危害 - 噢 那个啊
- about how much damage it's doing. - Oh, yeah, well...
我们要帮助今早被拘留隔离的那小伙子
We had to help out this morning with this lad that'd been sectioned.
社会服务机构劝他
Social Services were there to persuade him
到隔离房♥间里待三个月 但你猜怎么着
that he might like to go into a secure unit for three months, but guess what?
他没啥反应 所以我们只得插手
He weren't too keen, so we had to wade in.
他暴打自己母亲 昨天还用刀指着她
He's been beating his mother up. He pulled a knife out on her yesterday.
他觉得政♥府♥给他妈妈发了消息
He thinks the government are sending her messages
让她给他下毒 够蠢的吧 但其实不是
to her to poison him. It's nuts, yeah, except it isn't.
这是印度大♥麻♥引起的精神错乱
It's cannabis-induced psychosis.
这就是吸食大♥麻♥的结果
That's what skunk does.
下次谁再告诉你印度大♥麻♥没啥危害
Next time someone tells you cannabis is harmless...
嗯 好的
I will. I will.
我会研究研究
I will... I will look into it.
我周三以非法持有毒品罪
And I arrested Marcus Gascoigne
逮捕了马库斯·加斯科因
Wednesday morning for possession.
- 他可是个议员 - 一级毒品
- He's a councillor. - Class A drugs.
好好写写吧
Write about it.
你想聊聊赖安吗
Did you want to talk about Ryan?
我想聊聊我们
I wanted to talk about us.
没有什么我们了 你和我离婚了
Well, there is no us, you divorced me.
我没有和你离婚
I didn't divorce you.
是我们离婚了
We got divorced.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你认识到这点不好受吧
Realise this isn't a great day for you.
我们怎么了
What about us?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
你挺难受的吧
Are you feeling bad?
- 是的 - 因为对罗斯做的事吗
- Yes. - About what you've done to Ros?
但你仍想见我
But you still want to see me.
我一直想见你 从未停止过
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表