剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
我不会自首的
I'm not handing myself in.
都结束了 我知道 可我绝不自首
It's over, I know, but... no way am I handing myself in.
来杯啤酒
Do you want a beer?
我本可以混出个样儿来 做一番大事
I could've been someone, me. I could've done stuff.
- 你仍旧可以 汤米 - 跟我相比
- You still can, Tommy. - Ashley Cowgill.
艾希利·考吉尔屁都不是
He's nothing compared to what I could've done.
我有想法 有计划
I had ideas, I had plans.
我本可以让全世界都为我惊叹
I could've rocked the world.
你该让我出去叫辆救护车
Why don't you just let me go and ring for an ambulance?
不 不 不 我只希望你去拿点儿止痛片来
No, no, no. I just want you to go and get me some pain killers.
就这样
That's all.
为什么
Why?
我有个... 孩子
I've got a... kid.
你知道吗 是个男孩儿
Did you know that? A boy.
他不认识我 他...
He don't know me. He...
他住在赫布登桥
He lives in Hebden Bridge.
跟那个喷伤我的老女人一起
With that bitch that gassed me.
她是他的外祖母 多么疯狂啊
She's his granny. How mad is that?
对小孩子来说 那算什么生活
What...? What kind of life is that for a lad, eh?
跟老女人住在一起 没有爸爸
Living with an old woman and no dad.
这... 这不是...
It... it's not...
这不是... 该死
It's not... Shit!
该死
Oh, shit!
对小孩子来说 这叫什么生活
It's no life, not for a lad.
- 你想我怎么收拾他 - 谁
- What do you want me to do about him? - Who?
他 你要我趁他没起床好好揍他一顿吗
Him! Do you want me to give him a good kicking before he wakes up?
不 你... 你不用这样
No. You... you don't need to give him a good kicking.
他没有...
He isn't...?
你不会真以为他在睡觉吧
You didn't really think he was asleep?
你...
You...
你割了他的...
Oh, you've slit his...
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
你不会怪我吧 布雷特
You're not going to go weird on me, Brett, are you?
拜托 你不是... 你不是
Come on, you're not... You're
像他一样的软蛋 是不是
not chicken shit like him. Are you?
闭上你的嘴
Hey, shut your mouth!
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
闭嘴...
Ssh! Shut...
快点儿 你想迟到吗
Come on, don't want you to be late for school.
抱歉 我最近太严肃了
Sorry I've not been much fun lately.
没关系
It's all right.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
我只是有时候很想念你的妈妈 就是这样
I miss your mum sometimes, that's all.
那你为什么哭
Why are you crying?
在我这个年龄是很正常的事
It just happens when you get to my age.
会好起来的
It'll be reet.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表