剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
指不定会对她做什么事...
do things to her and...
天哪
Jesus.
这...
That's...
没办法...
Well, it's...
艾希利刚刚从农场那边打电♥话♥过来了
Oh, um, Ashley rang, you know, from the farm.
艾希利
Ashley?
是的 说是关于农场那边租金的事
Yeah, just something to do with the rental on the site.
他要你回来后给他打个电♥话♥
He said can you ring him when you got in.
你好
Hello?
怎么 改变主意又来联♥系♥我了
Have you changed your mind about me ringing you, then?
奈维森那边怎么样了
How's Nev?
你还想要他好到哪里去
How would you expect him to be?
嘿 冷静下来 伙计
Hey, calm down, pal.
这可是你的狂欢节啊
It's your party.
他把钱凑齐了没
Is he getting this cash together, then, or what?
你都做了些什么
What is all this shit
关于那一百万
about a million.
我特别说明了赎金不要超过五十万
I specifically said don't ask for any more than 500,000.
还不是你 坚持跟我要十万
It were you, insisting you had to have a hundred grand.
我告诉你了 我这边还有其他事要搞定
I told you, I've got overheads.
开支也不低
I've got expenses.
下次你跟他打电♥话♥时说赎金可以不用那么多
Say you'll accept less next time you ring him.
行
Sure.
我是说真的
I mean it.
- 好的 - 我是认真的
- OK. - I'm serious.
行 一切听你的
You're the boss.
你想要什么
So what did you want?
我想要知道他是否已经着手筹钱了
I wanted to know he was getting on with it
还有他是不是跟警♥察♥有联♥系♥
and that he hadn't been anywhere near the police.
不 他不会的 他只是想要她安全回来
No, he won't, he wants her back all in one piece.
很好
Good.
看来他得全力以赴认真应对了
Well, he needs to buckle down and get on with it, then.
你不准伤害她
You're not going to hurt her.
我不会的 但是我的伙计我就说不准了
I'm not, no. But I can't vouch for my lads.
整天和她呆在一起
Cooped up with her all day.
说不定会动点小心思
Eh? Getting little ideas in their little heads.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
汤米才刚刚出狱
Tommy's just got out of prison.
这可怜的孩子可整整八年没碰过女人了
Poor lad hasn't had his leg over in eight years.
你可以自己想想
Use your imagination.
你要向我保证不伤害她
You'll tell them not to touch her!
钱会到你手上 告诉他你不需要那么多赎金
You'll get the money, just tell him you'll take less!
- 行 - 我是认真的
- Right. - I mean it!
是的 你说过了
Yeah, you said.
我做了一件蠢事
I did this stupid thing.
汤米
Tommy!
孩子
Son.
我要你为我做件事
I want you to do something for me.
你得报♥警♥
You've got to go to the police.
我知道 只是...
I know. Except...
我不能
...I can't.
你知道他们把她关在哪里吗
Do you know where they're keeping her?
不 不 我什么都不知道 我...
No! No. I know nothing. I...
他们...
They...
我都不知道他们事后会不会把那部分钱给我
I don't think they're even going to give me any money at the end of it.
我感觉我被... 耍了 被利用了
I think I've just been...shafted, and used,
上了他们的当
and taken for a ride
并且我还不知道自己为什么会这样做
and I don't even know why I did it!
只是...
Just...
我当时被奈维森气昏头了
I was so angry at Nevison.
然后转头他又说海伦得了癌症
Then he turns around and tells me Helen's got cancer
他还愿意给我钱 天啊
and he offers me more money! Jesus.
你觉得他们会伤害她吗
Do you think they'll hurt her?
不会
No.
绝对不会
No.
他只是想要钱而已
He's doing it for the money.
他不会伤害她的
He's not doing it to hurt her.
所以...
So...
所以我们...
So we...
知道她很安全
know that she's safe.
暂时
Ish.
我是说 尽管她不知道 她父母也不知道
I mean, even if she doesn't, and even if her parents don't,
但是我们知道艾希利不会...
we know that Ashley wouldn't...
- 是的... - 不会做什么的...
- Yeah... - do anything...
是的 是的 我们很清楚 是的
Yeah. Yeah, we know that. Yeah.
所以有什么...
So is there anything...
你和艾希利之间的交易
Was this all verbal?
这些都是口头的吗
Between you and Ashley.
没有邮件 没有...
There's no emails, no...
我早上跟他打了个电♥话♥ 刚刚也打了
I phoned him this morning, and just now.
电♥话♥是可以被追踪到的
Phone calls are traceable.
但是你们的谈话内容不会被知道吧
But not the content, not what you say.
不会 不会
No. No.
我不知道 应该不会
I don't know, I don't think so.
所以...
So...
你完全可以抵赖所有的事
you could just deny everything.
你不要承认是自己给了他这个点子
You deny putting the idea in his head.
不要承认和他之间的交易 谈话
You say that none of those conversations ever happened.
把责任全部推给他
That it was all him.
我是说 如果事情真的到了那个地步的话
I mean, if it becomes necessary.
如果他们被抓了 他们是一定会被抓住的
If they get caught. Which they will.
也就是说你不能碰那笔钱
Which is why you mustn't go anywhere near that money.
即使他们觉得可以带着钱远走高飞
Even if it looks like they've got away with it.
但是他们走不掉的
Cos they won't.
终究
In the end.
做这种事的人不可能逃得脱
People like that never do.
晚安 亲爱的 晚安
Night-night, love. Night-night.
外婆会进来吻我道晚安吗
Is Granny going to come in and kiss me?
我去问她
I'll ask her.
你还好吗
Y'all right?
我老了 受不了和年轻小伙子们打斗了
Too old to be getting knocked about by scrotes.
你还是很喜欢的 对吧
You love it. You know you do.
向我保证那个混♥蛋♥不会找你麻烦
Promise me you'll not let that bastard get to you.
我不会让他有这个机会的
I won't let that bastard get to me.
赖安问你要不要上去跟他道晚安
Ryan says will you go up and give him a kiss?
当然
Yup.
你可以走了
You can go now.
什么
What?
我们不能把她整晚留在那个地下室里
We can't leave her in that cellar all night.
- 她会冻僵的 - 她不会有事的
- She'll freeze. - She'll be reet.
我让她把内♥裤♥穿回去了
I gave her her knickers back.
我们现在最好不要再轻举妄动
I think it might be best we leave it that way from now on.
你听到我说的了吗
Have you heard?
你可以回去了
You can go home now.
我会把她移到卧室里
I'm putting her in that bedroom.
这样她可以睡在睡袋里面
She can sleep in that sleeping bag.
- 不要管她 - 我不会
- Leave her. - I ain't taking orders
听你这种人♥渣♥的话的
from a screwhead like you.
艾希利想要我拍一张她的照片
Ashley wants me to take a photo of her.
在那个地下室里面
In the cellar.
我们总不能让她看起来像是在度假
Not looking like she's having a right lot in the way of fun.
- 对吧 - 让我来吧
- OK? - I can do that.
但是他只让我一个人去做 所以...
Yeah, but he asked me. So...
好啊 那就去做吧 然后我就把她移到卧室去
Right. Well, do it, then. Then I'm putting her in that bedroom
让她在睡袋里面睡觉
and I'm giving her that sleeping bag.
我准备好了就会去做的
I'll do it when I'm ready.
你不准再伤害她了
You're not hurting her.
这不是计划中的一部分
That was never the plan.
你知道吗 路易斯
Do you know something, Lewis?
你根本不适合干这行
I don't think you're cut out for this.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表