剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
For God's sake, keep in touch with me and with each other.
散会
Go on.
长官
Sarg?
你需要我帮你弄今早分配的事儿吗
Do you want me to help out with that lad that's being sectioned this morning?
是的
Oh, yeah.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thanks. - OK.
欧文·布赖尔利会把两辆车都碾碎的
Owen Brierley will crush both vehicles.
你们一个呆在这里看着她 另一个开小的那辆
One of you stays here with her, the other one takes the Mini,
回到这里 然后开装她的那辆货车
gets back here, then takes the van with her in it,
随便把她丢在一个地方 没人的地方
dumps her somewhere, middle of nowhere,
然后把货车开到欧文那里 就这样
then takes the van to Owen. Finito.
丢在一个没人的地方 死人吗
Dumps her in the middle of nowhere? Dead?
不 不是死人
No, not dead!
你... 蠢蛋
You... chump!
你已经惹了太多麻烦了
You've done enough damage.
我们要被吊起来 五马分尸
We're going to get hung, drawn and quartered,
要被喂狮子了 要被钉死了
we're going to be thrown to the lions, we're going to be crucified.
倒着钉死 在众人面前
Upside down. In public!
你个傻♥逼♥
You... wanker!
两件事
Two things.
三件
Three things.
这也不都是我造成的
I have not come this far,
我这三天来做了那么多事
I have not spent the last three days doing all the shit I've been doing
不是只为了拿那么点好处 这是第一件事
to get so little out of it. That's one.
第二件事 她知道的太多了
Two... she knows too much.
她听到那个蠢货说
She heard him, shit-for-brains,
"给在农场的艾希利打电♥话♥"
talk about "ringing Ashley up at t'farm".
还有昨晚他告诉那小警官他的名字
And then last night he told the little police officer his name,
他自己的名字
his own name,
她 那富婊♥子♥
and she, rich bitch,
就在车箱里面两尺的距离 所以...
was two feet away from him in back of van, so...
你怎么知道的
How d'you know?
他告诉我的
He told me.
第三件事是什么
What was the third thing?
对
Oh, yeah.
没人叫我傻♥逼♥
We don't call me a wanker.
她呆在这里 你打电♥话♥给奈维森
She's staying here, you're ringing Nev.
告诉他我们这次要十万
Telling him we want a hundred grand this time, right?
然后 然后再说
And then... well, we'll see.
他们盯上我们了 你个白♥痴♥
They're onto us! You idiot.
她昨晚为什么跟着你
Why was she following you last night?
为什么还有另外一个警♥察♥出现在屋子那里
The copper. Why did that other one turn up at the house?
我不觉得是这样 她不是跟着他
I don't think they are. She wasn't following him.
她是因为车后面有坏不亮了 才拦住他的
She stopped him cos he had a light out.
那个在房♥子那边的 如果他们知道我们要干嘛
And that other one at the house? If they knew what we were up to,
那就是十五个警♥察♥了
there'd have been 15 of 'em.
他们早就把门踢开了
They'd have kicked door down.
好吧
OK.
那谁留在这里
So who's staying here
谁开那部小车 他可以留在这儿
and who's taking the Mini? He can stay here.
他吓的都尿裤子了 他在外面没用
He's shitting bricks. He'll be useless out there.
我去告诉他
I'll tell him.
- 你们吃完了吗 - 我吃完啦
- Have you finished? - I've finished.
好吧 你们两去刷牙吧
Right, well, can you both go and brush your teeth, please?
好吧
All right!
怎么了
What's the matter?
他让我拿了些钱 艾希利 就在昨天
He made me take some of the money. Ashley. Yesterday.
他在分赃 他给了我2000磅 我能怎么做
He split it up. He gave me 2,000 in a bag. And what could I do?
我不能说 "不 谢谢" 他会怀疑的
I couldn't say "No thanks", he'd have been suspicious.
- 我不能... - 那你这笔钱放哪儿了
- I couldn't just... - So what did you do with it?
在车里
It's in the car.
在车里
In the car?!
在备用轮胎里面
Under the... In with the spare wheel.
藏起来了 我...
It's hidden. I...
我不知道要拿它干嘛
I don't know what to do with it.
销毁它 烧了它
Destroy it. Burn it.
不
No!
这可是钱啊
It's money.
- 随便找地方丢掉 - 不
- Leave it somewhere. - No.
- 别带到家里来 - 我也没准备带家里来
- Don't bring it in the house. - I'm not going to!
丢到垃圾桶里去 上面有你的指纹吗
Put it in a bin. Are your fingerprints on it?
没有
No.
- 那包上呢 - 我好了
- On the bag? - I'm ready!
真快啊
That was quick.
三明治里放了什么
What's in those sandwiches?
金枪鱼蛋黄酱
Tuna mayonnaise.
我要重复说多少遍呢
How many times do I have to say the same thing?
没事的
It's fine.
怎么没事 很难吃
It's not fine, it's disgusting!
别对你♥爸♥发火 你牙齿好好刷了吗
Don't go on at Dad. Have you brushed your teeth properly?
- 根本没人听我说话 - 我们得上车了
- Nobody listens. - We need to be in the car.
由于昨晚五点后发生的交通
The road between Blackstone Edge and Mytholmroyd remains closed
百事通路和麦社姆尔德路交界处处于封闭状态
as crime scene investigators continue to analyse the isolated rural area
事故犯罪现场调查员正在继续调查
where the incident took place just after five o'clock yesterday evening.
我们了解到警方正在搜寻一辆白色搬运货车
We know that we're looking for a white transit van.
早期现场调查显示
Early indications from the scene
事故还包含另一辆车
suggest that a second vehicle was involved in the incident.
从路边的碎片来看
From debris left in the road,
我们确信能认出
we're confident that we will be able to identify the make and model
第二辆车的模型和颜色
and colour of that second vehicle.
- 警方现在正在尝试... - 海伦
- They now have the task of trying to... - Helen?
- 确认真正发生了什么 - 太可怕了
- establish exactly what happened... - Awful.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
她在哪
Where is she?
某个地方
She's somewhere.
我今天在志愿列表上填了名字 搜救行动
I've got my name on the roster today. At the mission.
我想去帮忙
I think I'd like to go. And help out.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
或许你应该找点事做
Perhaps you should. Keep yourself busy.
得有人在家里 以防万一
Someone should be here, in case.
她可能会回来
She could just walk through the door.
好的 我会找佣人的
Right, well, I'll ring in.
你听说那则新闻了吗 凯文
Have you heard the news, Kevin?
什么... 新闻
What... news?
电视播的女警员的事
On the telly, this police woman.
恩 是的 太可怕了
Oh, er, yeah. Yeah, terrible.
她才23岁 只是经过那里
She was only 23 and it was just up here.
只是经过百事通和麦社姆尔德路交界处
Just up above Ripponden on Scammonden Road.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我们在考虑给那一家捐点钱
We wondered about having a whip-round for the family.
你觉得让大家捐钱好不好呢
Do you think that's appropriate to ask people for money or not?
奈维森今天早上不在 所以想问一下你
Nevison's not in this morning, otherwise I'd ask him.
他不在吗 出什么事了
Isn't he? Why?
可能是因为海伦吧
I think, er, Helen.
为什么 她...
Why? Is she...?
不 不 没什么 只是...
No, no, nothing new, just...
好的
OK.
那么你觉得那件事怎么样呢
So what do you think?
当然可以
Oh, sure.
喂 是我
Hi, it's me.
我不想...
I don't want...
我不能销毁它
I can't destroy it.
我要把它们还回去 还给奈维森
I want to give it back. To Nevison.
你不能 你要怎么做呢
Well, you can't. How?
我知道我不能 我知道
I know I can't. I know that.
但是... 我不能销毁它们 那是钱
But... I can't destroy it. It's money.
可不可以...
What about...?
什么
What?
我们把钱分成小份
If we split it up. Into smaller amounts.
每份几百块
Just a few hundred each.
一些放到你的账户里面 一些放到我的账户里
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表