剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
I just need to talk to him about one of his tenants.
他没有房♥客啊 那栋房♥子没有房♥客
He has no tenants. There are no tenants.
那里又没有租出去 没有房♥客
There's never been any tenants. Not there.
据我所知是没有的
Not that I know of.
那里完全是空的
It's been stood empty.
他名字叫什么
What's his name?
你好啊 我可爱的小橙花
Hello, my little orange blossom.
你最好没有做什么坏事 猪头
You better not be up to anything, you pig.
我
Me?
有一个警♥察♥来找你了
You've got a copper coming to see you.
什么警♥察♥
What copper?
一个女警♥察♥
A policewoman.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know?
她刚刚就在这里 刚刚
She's just been in here, just now.
妈的
Oh, shit!
那么...
So... Well...
就是在米尔顿街的那所房♥子
Something about the house on Milton Avenue.
有人闯进去了
It's been broken into.
闯...
Broken...?
你是不是又在打什么鬼主意
Have you been doing something dodgy in there?
没有
No!
她... 她说了什么
W... What did she say?
那里没有租户吧
And there's no tenants, is there?
没有 没有租户
No. No, no tenants.
有人闯空门了 她想要和你谈谈
Somebody's broken in, and she needs to talk to you.
- 没有人... - 行了
- Nobody's br... - Right, well,
她马上就到了 你的麻烦也到了
she's coming, and you're in bother,
- 你这个混♥蛋♥... - 我怎么...
- you bastard... - Why am I...
如果你除了什么事 我是不会 不会 去监狱
If you've been up to something, I am not, NOT, visiting you
- 探望你的 - 我都不知道你在说什么
- in prison. - I don't even know what you're on about.
就算有坏蛋闯入
Why am I up to something just cos some toerag's
我会出什么事呢
decided to break into some property?
好的 行了 艾希利
Yeah, that's right, Ashley,
你这套把戏只够骗三岁小孩的
you're talking to the woman that were born last week!
这些袋子糟透了
These bags are shit.
把它拿过来
Give it here.
好了
OK.
我想要你和汤米 还有她一起呆在房♥车里
I want you to go stay in the caravan with Tommy and her.
- 保持安静 - 为什么
- And keep it down. - Why?
有一个女警♥察♥过来了 我会处理的
There's a policewoman coming over. I will deal with it.
什么女警♥察♥?
What policewoman?
你们两个... 我怎么知道
Just both... How the bloody hell do I know?
在我告诉你们她走了之前 好好呆在那里面
You both stay in there till I come and tell you she's been and gone.
知道了吗 我不想听到任何人有任何动静
All right? I don't want to hear a peep out of anyone.
不要说话 不要动
No noise, no movement.
如果是那个贼眉鼠眼的卑鄙小人
If that little chicken-shit rat-faced turd
去报♥警♥的话...
has been to the police...
他没有 他不会的
He hasn't. He won't have.
如果他们知道的话会只派一个女警过来吗
Do you think they'd send one woman if they knew owt?
但是他们总是知道了什么
Well, they must know summat.
他没有报♥警♥ 行了吧
He hasn't been to the police, all right?
他知道的不会比别人多多少
He's in this just as deep as anyone.
是的 他不知道
No. He isn't.
因为所有的罪恶都是我们帮他犯下的
Because he hasn't got his hands mucky.
他不用坐在那个房♥车里
He doesn't have to sit in that caravan.
她正从哈利法斯赶来 十分钟后就到了
She's coming from Halifax, she'll be here in ten minutes.
一个女警♥察♥正朝农场来了
There's a policewoman coming to the farm,
所以在她走之前我们都必须保持安静
so we've to keep quiet till she's gone.
什么女警♥察♥
What policewoman?
不是我见过的那个
Not the one I saw?
我怎么会知道是不是
How the hell do I know?
你的面罩呢
Where's your balaclava?
咱上用不着那些了 不是吗
We don't really need 'em any more, do we?
傻蛋
Little numpty-brain.
什么
What?
你把她怎么了
What you done to her?
我稍微修理了她一下
I've gave her a bit of smack.
让她听话点儿
Keep her docile.
得把她嘴塞上
She needs gag on.
她一直都在吐
She keeps being sick.
除非你想让她窒息
Unless you want her to choke?
她不会喊叫的
She won't scream.
她喊不了
She can't.
早上好
Morning.
你忙吗
Are you busy?
我有几分钟 你说吧
I've got a few minutes. Go on.
好吧 我有些消息给你
Right. Well, I've got some information for you
是关于谷里面的毒品 你说的没错
about drugs in the valley, and you're right,
这将会是篇特棒的文章 确实需要把它写出来
it would make a fantastic article, and it does need writing about.
很好
Good.
你绝对不会相信毒品流到街上之前的产业链
You wouldn't believe the chain there is before it gets onto the streets.
我信
Oh, I would.
纯海♥洛♥因♥直接进口 百分之百纯度的
Heroin is imported pure. 100%.
然后他们每个人都搀假 所有经手的人都是
And then they all cut it, everyone who handles it,
一直到最下游的人
all the way down the chain,
就为了最大化他们自己的利益
to maximise their profits as they go.
等到了街上的时候 街头的海♥洛♥因♥
By the time it gets to the streets, street heroin,
可能已经是不超过百分之二的纯度了
it's probably no more than 2% pure.
不会吧 真的吗
No, really?
而且他们什么都搀
And they'll cut it with anything.
砖灰 砖灰啊 化妆的散粉
Brick dust. Brick dust! face powder,
滑石粉 小苏打
talcum powder, bicarbonate of soda,
所以如果已经注射很久的话
so when they've been injecting for long enough,
要是静脉血管还没崩溃 就会被堵塞
if the veins haven't collapsed, they get blocked.
- 他们的腿就得截肢了 - 是啊
- Then they start having to have their legs amputated. - Yup.
这条链从上游到下游的人
Oh, and up and down this chain,
他们都很害怕自己的上家
they're all frightened of the person above.
不管他们多高层 上面也总会有人压榨他们
However high up they are, there's always someone above pushing them
去获取更多的利益
to take more and more and more.
所以他们就会压榨他们底下的人去获取更多
So they have to push those under them to take more and more and more.
而且你知道吗 你的区域分销商
And you know, your big regional dealers
还有其他很下游的人
and the people further down the chain
他们会是那种看上去非常体面的
they'll be people who appear to be perfectly respectable,
做着非常体面的生意的人
with perfectly respectable businesses.
整个链条非常有组织 非常熟练
It's all very slick, it's all very well organised.
我得挂了 晚点我给你打电♥话♥
I've got to go. Can I ring you later?
好的
OK.
- 我很高兴你在做这件事 - 当然
- I'm glad you're doing this. - Sure.
- 再见 - 拜拜
- See ya. - Bye.
- 早上好 - 艾希利·考吉尔
- Morning. - Ashley Cowgill?
是我
Yep.
我刚和你太太谈过
I've just spoken to your wife
关于你位于米尔顿大道上的房♥产
regarding your property on Milton Avenue.
她打过电♥话♥给我了
She just rung me.
我要通知你我们有理由进入你的房♥子...
I need to inform you that we've had reason to enter the property...
为什么
Why?
并且我需要问你几个问题 可以吗
and I need to ask you a couple of questions, OK?
可以 但是为什么 为什么你们需要...
Yeah, but why... Why... Why did you have to...?
- 有人闯入了 - 什么时候
- Someone's broken in. - When?
- 你是否知道那处房♥产不安全 - 不知道
- Were you aware the property was insecure? - No.
你自己最近一次去那里是什么时候
When did you last visit the property yourself?
应该有两三个月了吧 距离现在
Well... It'll be two or three months since, now.
你妻子说现在并没有租客
And your wife says you've no tenants at the minute.
没有 没有 从来都没有 我还没顾得上处理
No, no. Never had any. I've not got round to sorting it out.
除了你还有谁有那儿的钥匙
Who has keys to the property besides yourself?
应该是...没人了
Nobody...should have.
他们弄坏什么吗
Have they damaged it?
他们偷热水器了吗 房♥子被淹了吗
Have they nicked the boiler? Has it been flooded?
他们有没有到处扔垃圾
Have they left shit everywhere?
据我所知没有
So... No, not that I know of.
所以据你所知没人 没人正式住在那儿
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表