剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
发生了什么事说他永远比说我说得更多
What happened says more about him than it'll ever say about me.
我没怀孕也没得艾滋病 所以...
And I'm not pregnant and I haven't got AIDS, so...
你态度很乐观
It's a good attitude.
女人总爱责备自己
Women so often blame themselves.
不知道为什么 但是她们就是这样 很可笑
God knows why... but they do. It's ridiculous.
几乎所有情况下都这样
In almost every circumstance.
你是少有的
You're very rare.
我就是想让他们抓住他
I just want them to catch him.
会的
We will.
你还好吧 孩子
Are you all right, lad?
我在想罗斯还不知道你和我妈妈又好了
I'm assuming Ros doesn't know you've been at it again with me mother.
什么让你...
What makes you...?
你从哪儿听说的
Where've you got that from?
所以你们现在和赖恩是幸福的小家庭 是吗
So you're all happy little families with Ryan now, are you?
我们... 就是帮忙 你妈妈当时身体很差
We've... been helping out, while your mum's been poorly.
骗子
Liar.
我以为你得到了它 但是... 天哪
I thought you got it, but... Jesus.
- 得到什么 - 伤害
- Got what? - The damage.
当她决定做那件... 事的时候造成的伤害
The damage done when she decided to take on that... thing.
丹尼尔 你喝多了
Daniel, you've had a lot to drink.
你没有意识到你说话声音很大
You're talking louder than you might realise.
你和她一样扭曲
You're as warped as she is.
我糊涂了 你把我弄糊涂了
I'm lost. You've lost me.
我不知道怎么了 你能从头儿开始吗
I don't know what's going on, can you start at the beginning?
- 怎么了 - 你忘了吗
- What's the matter? - Have you forgotten?
她跟我说的那件事
That thing she said to me?
不 没有 我没忘 丹尼尔 但是...
No. No, I haven't forgotten, Daniel, but...
你好 他来了 本不该存在的东西
Oh, hello. Here he is, the thing that shouldn't exist.
为什么我们不去外面透透气呢
Why don't you and me go and get some fresh air?
不 你滚开
Don't. Hey, you can sod off!
可恶 看你干的好事
Shit. Now look what you've done.
你知道 她跟我说的时候我简直不相信
You know, I couldn't believe it when she told me.
当克莱尔告诉我时
When Clare told me.
我想所有人都明白 是你做的
I thought of all the people who understood, you did.
而你又回头跟她睡在一起
And then you just get back into bed with her.
- 怎么了 - 他打碎了杯子
- What's going on? - He's got glass everywhere.
- 怎么回事 - 怎么了
- What's the matter? - What's going on?
丹尼尔他...
Daniel's...
他喝的有点多 你带赖恩上楼吧 凯瑟琳
He's had a bit to drink. Why don't you take Ryan upstairs, Catherine?
- 为什么 怎么了 丹尼尔 - 走吧
- Why, what's up, Daniel? - Yeah, go on,
滚床上去 你个小贱♥人♥
sod off to bed, you little twat!
你可以滚蛋了 老淫♥妇♥
And you can piss off an' all, you old bitch.
你带赖恩去楼上吧 我来处理这儿
Do you want to take Ryan upstairs and I'll, er, deal with this?
你来处理
Oh, you'll "deal with this"?!
- 来 宝贝儿 - 你这么认为吗
- Come on, lovey. - Do you think?
想冷静下来吗
D'you want to calm down?
你知道 我刚才不是跟你说话
You know, I wasn't talking to you.
我几年前就不和你说话了
I stopped talking to you years ago.
我知道 但是你打碎了杯子...
I know, but you've smashed a bottle...
- 你知道 - 你喝得有点多...
- Oh, you know? - You've had a bit to drink...
你♥他♥妈♥的心里清楚
You know sod all!
我不想让你伤到你自己以及任何人
I don't want you hurting yourself or anyone else.
别把我当成那种傻瓜
Don't talk to me like some numpty
那些你从街边捡回来的混♥蛋♥
that you've just picked up off the street
因为他们昏了头了 - 丹尼尔!
for being off their head in a gutter! - Daniel!
不好意思 一点家事
Sorry about this, we're just having a bit of a domestic.
怎么了
What's going on?
你可以一直把自己关在那儿很久 你可以
Oh, you can shut yourself in there with that lot, you can.
我不是对你说的 我几年前就放弃你了
It's not even you I'm interested in, I wrote you off years ago.
- 让我失望的是他 -为什么
- It's him I'm disappointed about. - Mm, why?
你马上就要被她说动
You're going to start believing all this
相信贝姬是个圣洁的天使这种狗屁
Holy Saint Becky of Assisi shit yourself next step.
就像她相信的那样
Same as her.
他是因为赖恩在这所房♥子里才这样说的
He's upset because we've had Ryan round at our house.
这不关赖恩的事
It's not about him.
是关于你
It's about you.
我以为你明白了一切
I thought you got it. All of it!
贝姬就是个垃圾
Becky was a loser.
她只会到处给你惹麻烦
She ran rings round you!
她跟那些垃圾 吸毒的蠢货走在一起
She hung around with wasters and pill-heads and bloody idiots
有这样的下场是她自找的
and she was asking for it!
不要在你妈妈面前这样说
Shouldn't say that in front of your mother,
你知道她不喜欢听这些
you know she doesn't like it.
那我们就让她一个人去
And we wouldn't want her to stop
相信她心里的那些鬼话 对吧
believing her own shit, would we?
她是自找的 妈妈
She was asking for it, mother!
她本来就喜欢他 是她亲口告诉我的
She liked him. She told me.
她当时就是个笨蛋
She were that stupid.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我所有的...
All my...
我想说的就是 我从小到大 都规规矩矩
What's going on is, all my life, I behave.
在学校表现出色
I do well in school, well enough.
为人低调谨慎 从来不给你们任何人惹麻烦
I keep me head down, never give you a minute's bother, either of you.
但是我又得到了什么
And what thanks do I get?
就一句话 "丹尼尔 为什么死的不是你"
I get, "Why didn't YOU die, Daniel?
"为什么死的不是你"
"Why wasn't it YOU?"
如果我说过那种话的话 我...
If I ever said that, I...
"如果"
"If"?!
没有什么"如果"
There's no "if".
他是知道的 他当时就在场
He knows, he were there.
或者你现在想重新编一段出来 爸爸
Or perhaps you want to rewrite that bit now as well, now, Dad? Eh?
如果我真的那样说了的话 我也已经道歉了
If I ever said that, I've already apologised.
没有人会相信什么"丧女之痛"的鬼话
And no-one believes all this bereavement crap.
对你来说其他的都不重要
Nobody that matters.
我们是知道的 我们当时也在
We know, we were there.
我们知道这不是因为悲痛
We know it's not sorrow.
是因为内疚 因为你管不了她
It's guilt. And you couldn't stop her.
贝姬已经失去控制了 她让你忍♥无可忍♥
Becky was off the rails, she were driving you up the wall,
你当时什么也做不了
and there was nothing you could do!
所以不要再逼着人们去相信
So stop trying to convince yourself and everyone else
她是什么好女孩
that she was something she wasn't.
她就是个愚蠢而又自私的婊♥子♥
She was a stupid, selfish little bitch!
你以为她会正眼看你一眼吗
Do you think she gave a toss about you?
给我们这些当时在场的人 知道真♥相♥的人
Have some respect for those of us who were there,
一些应有的尊重吧
and who knew the truth.
好吧
Right.
我们走吧
We're leaving.
我已经受够他们两个了
I've had it with these two.
两个傻♥逼♥
Both as mental as each other.
我很抱歉 但是 你知道的
I'm really sorry. But, you know,
你当时说那话的确太过了
that wasn't a great thing to say to someone.
她当时刚刚才死 我气昏头了
She'd just died, I was off me head,
我都不记得我说了那些话
I don't even remember saying it.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
- 你还好吗 - 丹尼尔好像...
- You all right? - Like our Daniel...
他是怎么知道我和理查德 之间的事的
How the hell could he know about me and Richard?
好的
OK.
这个...
Thing is...
有可能是我
...it might have been me.
是我说的
It was me.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
因为我不知道你想不想要我邀请罗斯
OK, because I didn't know whether you'd want me to invite Ros,
和理查德 后来聊着聊着就...
and Richard. And we were chatting, and...
但是你应该知道丹尼尔他不喜欢我
But you know our Daniel can't stand me.
不 凯瑟琳 他没有不喜欢你
No, Catherine, that's not true.
他没有在罗斯面前拆我的台就算他仁慈了
It's a miracle he didn't yell it out in front of Ros!
我和理查德 的那些事 你真混♥蛋♥ 克莱尔
About me and Richard! Bloody hell, Clare!
凯瑟琳 当时你在手术室的时候
Catherine, when you were in that operating theatre all them hours,
他是真的非常 非常难过
he was really, really upset.
如果我真的是那样说的呢
And so what if I did say that?
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表