剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
今天早上许多家报纸的新闻头条都是
A number of newspapers ran a front-page story this morning
有目击者看到汤米·李·罗伊斯出现在西班牙
suggesting Tommy Lee Royce had been seen in Spain.
你要如何向西约克郡的公民们保证
What can you say to assure the people of West Yorkshire, and beyond,
在不久的将来 这些暴徒都将被绳之以法呢
that these violent criminals will be brought to justice?
首先 我向大家保证 我们有信心
Well, first I'd like to assure people that we remain confident
将这些歹徒捉拿归案 现在只是时间问题而已
that they will be caught, and that it's simply a matter of time.
我们要感谢那些不分昼夜在幕后
What you do have to appreciate with an inquiry of this nature is
进行调查的工作人员
just how much work goes on behind the scenes.
可罪犯依然逍遥法外
And yet they're still out there.
调查还在进行 而且会一直进行下去...
And the search goes on, and it'll continue to go on...
他们来这里了 就现在 正在挨家挨户的敲门
They're doing this block. Right now, knocking on doors.
该死 妈的
Shit. Shit!
我们知道他们会来的 你冷静一点
We knew this would happen. Just calm right down!
他们现在还在一楼 这些自大的混♥蛋♥
They're on the first couple of floors, the cocky bastards,
所以情况还不算太差
and there's a fair good few of them.
- 我... 我要撒尿 - 那就去啊
- I...I need a piss! - So, go, then!
他们还要一会才会上来
It'll take them a while to get here.
- 是吧 大概吧 - 我不知道
- Won't it? Probably. - I dunno.
你怎么买♥♥了这么多东西
Why have you got so much shopping?
这个 因为... 不是你让我去的吗
Well, cos... Didn't you ask me...?
不 如果那些笨蛋问你这个蠢问题呢
No. When the idiots are in here asking stupid little questions.
你为什么买♥♥了这么多东西
Why have you got so much shopping?
这是给我妈妈买♥♥的
It's for me mum.
她最近这些日子没办法出门...
She can't get out and about so much...
因为她的腿受伤了
these days, what with her legs.
答的好
Good lad.
是吗
Yeah.
你知道怎么做
You know what to do.
下午好 介意我们进去打扰您几分钟吗
Afternoon. Is it all right if we step inside for a few minutes?
我们正在这片地区挨家挨户调查
We're doing a house-to-house in the area,
我只想问您一两个问题
and I'd just like to ask you one or two questions.
好 好 当然没问题 请进
Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course you can. Come in.
您介不介意我们聊天的时候
Is it all right if my colleague has a little look round
我的同事随处看一下呢
whilst we're just having a chat?
不介意 没问题
Yep. No problem.
除了你之外
Who lives in the property?
- 还有谁住在这里 - 就我一人住
- Besides yourself? - No-one.
你住在这儿有多久了
How long have you lived here?
大概... 十八个月吧
Probably... like... 18 months?
这处房♥产是在你名下的吗
And the tenancy's registered in your name?
是的
Yeah.
你认识你周围的邻居吗
Do you know your neighbours? On either side.
认识
Yeah.
- 那是谁住在那边 - 一群怪人
- Who lives on this side? - Oh, they're weird.
脏得要死 臭气熏天
Mucky as well, and it stinks.
我是说 我这里现在也不怎么好看
I mean, I know I could use a bit of a tidy up,
但是我至少会冲厕所
but at least I can flush my toilet.
你们没有去那里吗
Have you not been in there, then?
我们去的时候没有人在
They're not answering their door at the minute.
如果有人不给开门的话怎么能叫挨家挨户呢
What's the point of an 'ouse to 'ouse if half of 'em don't answer their doors?
我们会一直来 直到他们开门为止
Oh, we just have to keep coming back till they do.
你们不觉得他们根本就不想帮你们的忙吗
You'd think they didn't want to help you, wouldn't you?
不 他们只是在我们去的时候不在而已
No, they're just not all in when we call,
但就像我说过的 我们会再去的
but like I say, we'll be back.
你隔壁住的谁 有几个人
So, who lives there, next door? How many of them?
如果不是她叫我废物的话我是不会那样做的
It wouldn't have happened if she hadn't called me a loser.
外婆 是她先骂我"你就是个废物 赖恩"
Granny? She goes, "You're a loser, Ryan."
我跟慕克吉夫人说了
I told Mrs Mukherjee,
但是她根本就不管 所以...
but she wouldn't take any notice, so...
所以 所以你现在承认
So? So you're admitting now that
是你撕了那个孩子的画了是不是
it was you that ripped up this kid's painting?
她画得一点都不好
It wasn't reet good.
你是不是撕了她的画
Did you rip up the painting?
- 也许是的 - 你用错了 不是用of
- I might of. - I might have. Not of.
你不能说of一件事 它不是一个动词
You couldn't of done any thing, of isn't a verb.
不要将自己犯的错推到别人身上
And don't blame other people for decisions that you make.
你才是决定撕毁那幅画的人
You made the decision to rip up the painting!
不管当时发生了什么 不管她骂你什么
Whatever the hell else happened, whatever she called you,
最后撕了她画的人还是你
you made that decision.
什么时候 什么时候在你放学的时候我能
When? When? When can I ever pick you up from that bloody place
不被老师拉进去训话
without the constant threat of being hauled in
让她来告诉我是一个多么失败的家长
and made to feel this big and like a rubbish parent?
因为我不是一个失败的家长
Because I am not a rubbish parent!
有我照顾你是你积了八辈子德
You are lucky to have me!
如果你不开始表现好点给我看的话...
And you better start showing me some respect by behaving properly or...
就会有很严重的后果 你绝对不会喜欢的
or there'll be consequences. And you won't like them.
什么后果 什么后果
What consequences? What consequences?
外婆
Granny!
- 他呢 - 不知道
- Where is he? - No idea.
怎... 怎么了
What... what's up?
和往常一样 表现得就像个蠢货 还撒谎
Oh, the usual. Behaving like an idiot and then lying.
我讨厌你
I hate you!
是的 我知道 我还没有你那么无知
Yes, I know, I'm under no illusions.
你跟我说过很多遍了
You keep telling me.
婊♥子♥ 你这个又老又丑的婊♥子♥
Bitch! You're an old bitch! You're an ugly old bitch!
你最好让他住嘴 否则我会杀了他的
You better do something with him, cos I'll just kill him.
我觉得你们都需要冷静一下
I think you both need to calm down.
我不想住在这里了!
I don't even want to live here!
- 发生什么事了 - 行啊 那你走吧
- What's happened? - Good. Move out.
看看有没有哪个不长眼的会收留你 走啊
See if anyone else is daft enough to have you. Please!
尽管走 你已经毁掉我和
Feel free, cos you've ruined me and
你克莱尔阿姨的生活很长时间了
your Auntie Clare's life long enough.
我要给儿童热♥线♥打电♥话♥
I'm ringing Childline.
是的 是的 他们会很感兴趣的
Yeah, they'll be interested.
- 我要举报你 - 要我告诉你电♥话♥号♥码么
- I'm reporting you! - Do you want the number?
疯婆娘 婊♥子♥ 贱♥人♥
Cow! Bitch! Wanker!
贱♥人♥ 他又学了个新词
Wanker. That's new.
也许我不该在你没复原
Perhaps it was a bit soon for you
的时候叫你去接他的
to go picking him up.
看来是这样的
Looks like it.
- 你不能这么对他说话 - 我已经受够了
- You can't talk to him like that. - I've had enough.
我几年前就受够了
I had enough years ago.
我是说 我现在这样很不正常 对吧
I mean, it's not normal, is it?
- 我不知道 - 我都不知道发生了什么
- I don't know! - I don't know what's happened!
我们都已经做了自己能做的一切
I've done everything! We both have!
但是看看他
And look at him!
我当时为什么要摊上这个孩子
Why did I do it?
凯瑟琳 闭嘴
Shut up, Catherine!
理查德 我的婚姻 我的一切 为了什么呢
Richard. My marriage. Everything. And for what?
- 一个神经病 - 住嘴
- A psychopath. - Stop it!
好啊 你听到了吧
Right, well, there you go.
他在房♥间里发脾气 摔东西 破坏我们的房♥子
He's trashing his bedroom, wrecking our house.
我的房♥子
My house.
- 你在做什么 - 我在砸我的房♥间
- What are you doing? - I'm trashing my bedroom!
- 你不该砸你的房♥间 - 我讨厌她
- You're not trashing your bedroom! - I hate her!
不 你不讨厌她
No, you don't.
我还... 我还以为他们要在这里安家了
I thought... I thought they'd bloody moved in!
我以为他们永远都不会走了
I thought they'd never leave!
你刚刚干嘛坐在我身上
Why did you sit on me?
我觉得那样更不会让他们起疑
I thought it'd look convincing.
你这个笨蛋 我在里面快憋死了
You knob! I couldn't breathe!
你把我肩膀都快坐骨折了
You've dislocated me shoulder!
我整个人都僵硬了
I'm friggin' freezing!
我去把汤米弄出来
I've gotta get Tommy out.
不要管他
Leave him!
- 让他在里面呆会儿 - 不要犯傻了
- Leave him a bit longer. - Don't be stupid.
布雷特 布雷特 布雷特 你听我说 听我说
Brett, Brett, Brett! Listen to me! Listen!
那个女警♥察♥不是我杀的
I did not kill that police woman.
安·加拉格尔也不是我强♥奸♥的
And I did not rape Ann Gallagher.
不是我打伤的那个警♥察♥
I did not beat up that other one!
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表