剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
我的一部分死了
Part of me is dead.
真的死了
Physically dead.
我以为我可以承受得住
I thought I'd come to terms with it,
可我办不到 以后也不行
and I haven't, I never will,
所以我不明白为什么克莱尔非要给我过生日
and why the hell Clare's got this obsession with celebrating my birthday,
- 我不明白 - 凯瑟琳 不是这样的
- I do not know. - Catherine, it's not an obsession.
- 她只是想要... - 让我振作起来
- She's just trying to focus on it to... - Cheer me up!
他们爱你 所以他们想要帮助你
People are trying to help you, because they love you.
虽然有时候会适得其反
And at the moment, it feels like they're hitting a brick wall.
您的菜来了
There you go.
- 谢了 - 不客气
- Thanks. - Thanks.
- 我得走了 - 可菜刚上来...
- I have to go. - We've just... got food.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
I don't want you to ring me up any more.
我们不该重拾旧梦的 太糊涂了
We should never have got back into bed together, it was stupid.
你不必这样 凯瑟琳
You don't have to do that. Catherine...
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
你好
Hello?
凯瑟琳吗 我是菲尔?克雷布里特
Catherine? It's Phil. Crabtree.
你好
Oh, er, hello.
最近怎么样
How are you?
挺好 我挺好的
Fine. I'm fine.
有兴趣了解最新进况吗
I wondered if you wanted to be brought up to speed with where we're at.
你或许会觉得很有趣
I think you might find it interesting.
艾希利·考吉尔今早获准保释
Ashley Cowgill was let out on bail this morning.
怎么回事儿
What's the story?
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. What do you think?
在押候审期间 他曾表示
While he was on remand, he indicated
手中握有英国国家打击犯罪局感兴趣的
he had information that would make the National Crime Agency
- 重要信息 - 是吗
- wet themselves with excitement. - Well, yeah...
我猜就会这样
I assumed it'd be something of that sort.
考吉尔之前干过进口的活儿
Cowgill, many moons ago, worked on the importation side.
你听说过加特科尔斯吗 是一种药物
Have you heard of Gathercoles? Pharmaceuticals?
他们在东北地区以及苏格兰有合法工厂
They've got factories in the North East and Scotland. Completely legitimate.
嗯
OK.
他们从各地进口精制化学药品
They import all sorts of refined chemicals from all over,
其中包括扑热息痛
and one thing they do import is paracetamol.
从阿尔梅里亚的西班牙公♥司♥进口的
From a Spanish company based in Almeria.
承运人将产品用货车运输 途经西班牙
The hauliers bring the product up through Spain,
法国 然后进入荷兰
up through France, into Holland in trucks.
由鹿特丹到赫尔 最后抵达东北地区和苏格兰
The trucks go from Rotterdam to Hull, then onto the North East and Scotland.
他们每周发八到九辆货车
Eight or nine of them, every week,
每车载有500公斤的扑热息痛
carrying up to 500 kilos of paracetamol in each.
继续说
Yeah?
可每辆货车离开鹿特丹之前
But before they leave Rotterdam,
都会去趟多德雷赫特的工厂
every other lorry visits another factory in Dordrecht.
日日如此
On a daily basis,
很多大货在这儿停车 司机四处转转出出苦力
a number of lorries pull in at this place and the driver is paid
就能得到二十五英镑
£25 a kilo to wander over there and have a fag.
他们把装载箱抽出来 倒空一部分货
One drum in every load is taken out, partially emptied,
重新装入相同重量的可♥卡♥因♥
refilled with exactly the same weight in cocaine
再运往英格兰
and shipped to England.
在英格兰则相反
In England, the reverse happens.
货车一驶离码头
As soon as the lorry's away from the docks,
可♥卡♥因♥就被取出 代之以扑热息痛
the cocaine's taken out and the paracetamol's put back in.
二十五公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
That's 25 kilos of cocaine
进入了英国
coming into the UK
每周多达四次
up to four times a week.
你怎么知道这不是天方夜谭
And how do you know all this isn't Tales of the Arabian Nights?
我们确信这些并非他杜撰
We're confident he hasn't made the whole thing up.
那么假设这是真的 那这真是...
So, if it is true, that's...
凯瑟琳 这是大案子
Catherine. It's huge.
你促使我们发现了贩毒集团同在英的销♥售♥网
You've facilitated a link to a team of drug dealers
其中的价值不言而喻
with a distribution network in the UK worth millions.
最终 那些大佬玩家将不得不冻结资产
Ultimately, some serious players are going to have their assets frozen.
他们会想知道是谁把他们抖出来的
And they're going to want to know who's opened their mouth.
艾希利·考吉尔或许给自己赢得了缓刑
Ashley Cowgill may have bought himself a reduced sentence,
可他和他的家人将永远处于证人保护计划中
but him and his family'll be on the witness protection programme for ever.
战战兢兢地活完下半辈子
He'll be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.
我不相信你说的
I don't believe what you're telling me.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
那沙龙怎么办
What about the salon?
又不是只有这一家
There'll be other salons.
那我跟我爸妈怎么办
What about me mum and dad?
我的家人
My family.
我的一切
Everything!
天啊 你还真是把我们都卖♥♥了
God, you really have sold us down the river!
抱歉 我刚才犯浑了
I'm sorry I've been an arse.
哪儿的事儿
You're not an arse.
你去哪儿了 理查德刚刚打电♥话♥找你
Where have you been? Richard rang.
那是个错误
Oh. Oh, that was a mistake,
我不该再陷进去
I should never have got back into all that.
- 你没事吧 - 嗯
- You all right? - Yep.
确定
Sure?
确定 我在想...
Yeah, I were thinking, um...
或许我应该... 我们应该...
maybe I should... maybe we should...
为我的生日准备点儿什么...
for my birthday... do...
不用太隆重... 稍微...
Nothing big, but...
好
OK.
要不要叫上海伦 奈维森还有安
OK, yeah. What about Helen and Nevison and Ann?
要是他们愿意的话...
Yeah. If... Yeah.
你打算什么时候告诉奈维森有关安的事儿
When you going to tell Nevison about Ann?
等到... 等我... 我明天就说
Well, when... when I... I'll do it tomorrow.
赖恩哪儿去了
Where's Ryan?
这是什么
What's this?
僵尸
Zombies.
画的真好
Oh, nice.
暖和了吗
Are you warm enough?
这下你懂了吧
You see?
我就是为了这个才在玛丽家转悠了大半天
This is why I spend half my time round at our Marie's.
为了取暖
It's just to keep warm.
尽管...
Although...
我还顺手牵了这些东西 还有现金
with all this, er, this cash you've got...
汤米
Tommy?
你要是想让我把开关打开取取暖...
If you wanted me to get it switched on again, the heating...
- 怎么回事儿 - 你去哪儿了
- What's happened? - Where've you been?
- 搞什么 - 他拿着把刀冲向我
- What's happened? - He come at me with a knife!
- 什么时候 - 昨晚
- When? - Last night.
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
那只白眼儿狼
The ungrateful bastard!
要不是我 他早就被警♥察♥抓了
They'd have caught him by now. They'd have had him if it hadn't been for me!
- 该死 - 我需要吃药
- Shit! - I need some pills.
- 什么药 - 止痛片
- What pills? - Painkiller pills!
汤米 这么下去你会死的 伙计 你得去医院
Tommy! You're going to die, man! You need to got to hospital!
- 该死 - 我该怎么做
- Shit! - What am I going to do?
我需要些...
I need some...
绷带 或者...
bandages or...
不行 好吧 可是...
No. OK, but...
绑带怎么成 这可是刀伤 你会死的...
That's not bandages, that's... You're going to...
汤米 到此为止吧
I think, Tommy, it's the end of the road, mate.
兄弟 你得自首
Buddy, you gotta hand yourself in!
我们本可以远离这一切的
We could've got away with this.
我们要做的只是等待时机
All we had to do was bide our time.
那帮蠢条子根本毫无线索
The dopey twats were clueless.
汤米 你已经做得很好了
You've done really well, Tommy.
我简直不能相信
I can't believe it!
就因为那个一无是处的软蛋
Just cos of that dozy feckless piece of shite!
我没得选了 是不是
What a way to go, eh?
不 你不会有事的 汤米 不要乱动
No, you'll be fine. You're not going nowhere, Tommy.
我不去医院 我不...
I'm not going to an hospital, I'm not...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表