剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
And put some in your bank account, and some in mine.
我不知道... 就...
And... I don't know... just...
用完它
..use it.
去买♥♥点东西
To buy things with.
小件的东西
Small things.
在一定的时间内
Over a period of time.
你是说留着这些钱
You mean keep it?
我们只需要小心一点
We'd just have to be careful
不要让别人以为我们突然有很多钱可以挥霍
that it didn't look like we suddenly had a lot of money to throw around.
不 不要伤害他
No, don't hurt him!
走吧 伙计
Come on, son.
- 不要伤害他 - 冷静 伙计
- Don't hurt him! - Calm down, lad.
不要给再给自己找无谓的麻烦了
You're making it a thousand times harder for yourself than it need be.
你们是目击证人 你们看到了
Hey, you're witnesses! You've seen this!
你们看到了他们是怎么对我的
You're seeing what they're doing to me!
是硬汉哈利德 你还好吗 硬汉哈利德
Hey, it's nutty Khalid. Y'all right, nutty Khalid?
如果再也见不到我了 你们就会知道
If I'm never ever seen again, you'll know!
你们会知道我是被绑♥架♥的
You'll know that I've been abducted!
我是被绑♥架♥的 这就是事实
I am being abducted, that's what this is!
站起来 哈利德 起来
Stand up, Khalid. Get up.
- 是吗 - 被政♥府♥绑♥架♥的
- Yeah, really? - By the government!
你就是绑♥架♥的
Course you are!
是啊 政♥府♥最好就是现在绑♥架♥你
Yeah, government's got nowt better to do!
不 因为我知道一些事 所以他们派人监视我
No, because I know things! That's why they've been spying on me.
所以他们整天都在监视我 每一天
That's why they've been watching me all day, every day!
几个月了 你们以为你们不知道吗
For months! And you think I don't know!
我敢打赌你们知道 这就是你们要
Well, I bloody do! Is that why you wrap yerself up
离开的原因吗 你们这些混♥蛋♥
in tinfoil, you nutty bugger, eh?
是真的吗
Does he?
是啊 伙计 得放个锅在头上
Yeah, man, with a pan on his head...
才能不让无线电穿透他的脑袋
to stop the radio waves penetratulating his brainium.
喂
Oi!
一个接着一个
And another one And another one
一个已经倒下
And another bites the dust
一个接着一个的倒下
And another one down And another one down
又有一个要倒下
And another one bites the dust
又有一个要倒...
And another one bites...
- 下车 - 什么事
- Get out of your vehicle. - Why?
下车
Get out of your vehicle.
- 你刚刚说什么 - 什么也没有
- What did you say? - Nothing.
不 我听到了 你说了点什么
No, I heard you. You said something.
- 你再说一遍 - 我没什么其他意思
- I'd like you to repeat it. - I-I didn't mean anything.
- 我只是在唱歌♥ - 你唱的是什么
- I was just singing. - What were you singing?
- 什么也不是 - 你觉得很好玩吗
- Nothing. - So you think it's funny?
因为我刚刚看到你好像觉得很有意思
Cos I got the distinct impression you thought it was funny.
我不知道你是什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
- 你是说我很蠢吗 - 没有
- So you think I'm stupid? - No.
- 我看起来很蠢吗 - 没有
- Do I look stupid? - No.
- 好的 转身 - 为什么
- Right, turn round. - Why?
- 转身 - 我什么也没做
- Turn around. - I haven't done anything.
不 你有 你用侮辱性的语言和行为
Yes, you have. You've used abusive words and behaviour
对警员进行了羞辱 警告和为难
likely to cause a harassment, alarm or distress,
基于警员行为守则第五部分 你被逮捕了
contrary to section 5 of the Public Order Act which is why you're under arrest.
- 我只是在唱歌♥ - 你可以保持沉默
- I was just singing! - You're not obliged to say anything
但是你所说的将会被作为呈堂证供
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned
- 在法庭上对你进行指证 - 不 不 不
- something you later rely on court. - No, no, no!
你说的任何话都将会成为证据
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
不 不 不 你不能那么做
Oh, no, no, you can't do that!
这儿没有摄像头 我说了算
No CCTV cameras in here, sunbeam. It's your word against mine.
- 对不起 对不起 - 你经常
- I'm sorry. I've said I'm sorry. - Don't you ever...
拿别人的死来开玩笑吗
ever make fun of someone's death,
你这个狂妄自大的 一无是处的笨蛋
you ignorant, rancid, infinitesimal speck of dirt.
对不起
I'm sorry.
出去
Get out.
为什么 你要做什么
Why? What you gonna do now?
我要放了你
I just de-arrested you.
我会写个记录 你诚恳道歉了
I'll make a note of the fact that you apologised profusely.
含泪道歉
In tears.
记住今天的事
Mind how you go.
她说了什么
What she say?
没什么
Nothing.
她对你做了什么
Eh? What she do to ya?
什么也没有
Nothing!
弄完扔了
Done and dusted.
你看着他把他们销毁了吗
Did you stay and watch him crush 'em?
- 是的 - 两辆吗
- Yeah. - Both of 'em?
是的
Yes.
你给奈维森打电♥话♥了吗
Have you rung Nev?
我想打来着 只是...
I'm not saying I won't. I just....
我想把这事想明白一点
I want to think it through.
你清楚 不论怎样 我们都不能放她走...
You do realise, either way, we can't just let her go...
你知道吗
don't you?
没必要大喊大叫了
There's no point screaming.
一星期内 这儿不会又任何人
There's never anyone here during t'week.
我什么时候能回家
When can I go home?
很快
Soon.
也许吧
Maybe.
很快 我也不知道
S... Soon. I don't know.
帮帮我
Help me!
我不能
I can't.
你跟另一个人不一样
You're not like the other one.
不 不...
No. No...
不 我跟他不一样
No, I'm not like that other one.
那就证明它
Prove it.
帮帮我
Help me.
我会说你帮我了
I'll say you helped me.
我会说你不让他打我
I'll say you stopped him hurting me.
你不该乱叫来的
You shouldn't have made that noise.
昨晚
Last night.
如果你没有喊的话 什么都不会发生...
None of it would've happened if you didn't...
发生什么啦
What happened?
那个响声吗
The bang?
什么
What?
你不该...
Y-You shouldn't've...
什么
What?
如果可以的话 我想休息五分钟
I'll have five minutes while we're quiet if that's OK.
当然可以了
Yeah, course you can, love.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
不算太坏
Not so bad.
对不起 我有一点...
I'm sorry, I just felt a bit...
不 你不用跟我道歉
Hey. You don't need to apologise to me.
不是癌症的事...
It's not the cancer...
只是...
It's more... just...
有些事情很难处理
..not being able to cope...
在那一刻... 有些时候
in the moment... sometimes.
你的病有些什么新的治疗方法吗
Have you heard any more about your treatment?
先吃药
Pills. To start with.
有一整杯 一天三次 然后...
A whole cocktail of them, three times a day. And then...
慢慢再看吧
..one step at a time.
你会没事的
You'll be rattling.
你让我心情好很多了
You make me smile.
在我觉得走投无路的时候是你帮了我
You helped me find a way forward when I didn't think there was one.
如果有任何事 我可以帮忙的...
If there's the smallest, tiniest thing I can do...
的确有一件事
There was something.
你的妹妹 凯瑟琳
Your sister, Catherine...
她...
is she...?
什么
What?
一个小心谨慎的人
A discreet sort of person.
是的 她是 我是这么说的
Yeah, she's... I'd have said so.
有一些事我想
There's something I'd like to be able to ask
咨♥询♥一下警♥察♥
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表