剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
我想找一下侦探所长 可以吗
Can I speak to the detective superintendent, please?
我要向他报告一起绑♥架♥案
I need to talk to him about a kidnap.
这是一件严重的 正在发生的绑♥架♥案
It's a tiger kidnap, live, ongoing, happening now.
凯瑟琳·卡伍德...
Catherine Cawood...
你的外孙 是我们汤米的孩子吗
Your grandson - is it him that's our Tommy's lad?
我是你♥爸♥爸 你是我儿子
I'm your dad! You're my son!
我认识你妈妈
I knew your mum!
没有一个高层的人会知道
Nobody "higher up" is gonna know
有关这件事的一丁点儿消息
a single damn thing about this stupid business!
如果他能证明他是孩子的爸爸
If he can prove he is his dad,
那他就有该有的权利了
then he will have rights.
都是你的错
It's all your fault!
你这个从不自己办事的混♥蛋♥
You genius, who never gets his hands mucky!
我再去趟汤米·李·罗伊斯的妈妈那儿
I'll look in on Tommy Lee Royce's mother again.
- 不会太久 - 好 为什么
- Shan't be long. - OK. What for?
- 没什么 - 是他们杀了那个警♥察♥
- Fun. - It was them that killed that policewoman!
我想我可能知道这些人是谁
I think I might know who these people are.
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
能听见吗
Can you hear me?!
求你救救我
You've got to help me!
他要杀我
He's going to kill me.
他要杀了我
He's going to kill me!
我要把他的眼珠挖出来
I'll gouge his eyes out,
我要拔光他的头发...
I'll tear his hair out by the roots...
可恶 警官
Shit! Sarge!
警官 能听到我吗
Sarge? Do you hear me?
- 你把她怎么了 - 我 我...
- What've you done to her?! - M-Me? I...
是他 是他 是他干的 不是我
It's him! It's him, he's done it, not me!
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what's happened.
别碰我 刚才你人在哪儿呢
Don't you bloody touch me! Where've you bloody well been?!
我不碰你 我需要知道发生了什么事
I'm not trying to touch you, I need to know what's happened.
发生了什么事
What the hell's happened?
警官 车里那个女孩说她被关在地窖里
Sir, girl in the car says she's been held in a cellar
被折磨了四天
and assaulted for the last four days.
宝贝 你现在没事了 你叫什么名字
Hey, love, you'll be all right now. What's your name?
安·加拉格尔
Ann... Gallagher.
谁... 是谁干的这件事儿 安
Who's-Who's done this to my sergeant, Ann?
我不知道他的名字 但是他还在那儿
I don't know his name, but he's still in there.
他就在那个地窖
He's in the cellar.
她向他喷了什么东西
She sprayed him with something.
你们俩 进去看看
You and you, round t'back.
警官 你跟着凯瑟琳去医院 如果她开口了
Shaf, you're going in the ambulance with Catherine. If she speaks,
我想知道她说了什么
I want to know what she's saying.
你呆在这儿 其他人...
Stay with t'lass. Everyone else...
先检查地窖 注意安全
Check the cellar first, and be careful!
我需要DI H-MIT CSI的人
I want the on-call DI, I want H-MIT, I want CSI.
他是杀害警官的嫌犯
This is the attempted murder of a police officer.
下面没人 长官
There's nobody down here, sir!
她拿东西喷过他 袭击过他
She sprayed him! She gassed him!
- 谁 - 艾希利 我是汤米
- Hello? - Ashley, it's Tommy.
- 你怎么样 - 她逃跑了
- You all right? - She's escaped.
- 什么 - 她逃跑了
- What? - She's escaped.
都是那个贱警♥察♥ 他们找到了她
That bastard policewoman! They've got her.
你要来接我 你得来帮我
You've got to come and pick me up, you've got to help me.
你自己看着办吧 朋友
You're on your own, pal.
艾希利
Ashley?
艾希利
Ashley!
可恶
Shit!
可恶
Shit!
# 动荡不堪此城中 #
In this trouble town
# 麻烦接踵不胜计 #
Troubles are found
# 动荡不堪此城中 #
In this trouble town
# 一无是处无以为豪 #
What's you can pround of
幸福谷
第一季 第五集
# 深陷此城无所依 #
Stuck in speed-bump city
# 所期盼者 #
Where the only thing that's pretty
# 唯有逃离 #
Is the thought of getting out
别告诉他我已经知道了
Don't tell him I already know what's going on.
- 就说我们是刑事调查局的 - 好
- Just introduce us as being from CID. - Right.
凯文
Kevin.
他们是刑事调查局的 有事找你
These fellas are from the CID, they want to talk to you.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - How do you do?
能给我们几分钟吗
Could you give us a few minutes?
韦泽利尔先生 我能叫你凯文吗
Mr Weatherill. Can I call you Kevin?
可以 当然可以
Er, yeah. Y-Yeah, of course.
- 你好 - 路易斯
- Hello. - Lewis?
嗯 是
Yeah, might be.
我是汤米 我需要你来接我 你得来接我
It's Tommy. I need a lift. I need picking up.
你那儿有车吗
Have you got a car you can use?
听着 我可以付钱
Look, I'll pay you.
你知道我能找谁借车吗
Do you know anyone who's got a car I can borrow?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你在哪儿放的钱呢 凯文
Where did you drop the money off, Kevin?
他们让你把钱放在哪儿
Where did they tell you to drop the money off?
哈德斯菲尔德环路的麦当劳
Er... Er, McDonald's on the Huddersfield ring road.
和M62公路的桦木服务站
And then Birch Services on the M62.
你开谁的车去的
Whose car did you drive there in?
- 我的 - 两次都是吗
- Mine. - Both times?
- 是 - 你能完全肯定吗
- Yeah. - You're absolutely certain about that?
你没有开奈维森的或者其他人的车吗
You didn't take Nevison's or... anyone else's?
没有
No.
没有 没有
No, no.
你的车牌号♥是多少
What's your registration number?
VE56...
VE56...
CHX
CHX.
你能告诉我这两次放钱的具体时间吗
Can you give me, near as you can, specific times
越具体越好
when those drops were made?
第一次是哈德斯菲尔德环路 是...
The first time, Huddersfield ring road, that was...
周四 上周四
er, Thursday, this last Thursday.
大概是午饭时间
Er, around lunchtime.
好像是十二点五分 或十分
Probably... five past, ten past 12?
另一次呢
And the other time?
是... 是在桦木服务站
That was... Er, that was Birch Services.
十点半 或者十点四十五 这个周一
Erm, half past ten, quarter to 11, this Monday.
你把钱放哪里了呢
And where did you put it? The money.
在 在 在 在... 在一个...
In-in-in-in... In a...
不是箱子里 是在箱子的... 旁边
Wasn't, like, in a bin, next to a... bin.
是在哈德斯菲尔德环路还是在桦木服务站
Was this the Huddersfield ring road or Birch Services?
哈德斯菲尔德
Er... Huddersfield.
第二次是在男厕所
The second time was in the men's toilets.
你能描述下那些箱子和厕所在的地方吗
Can you describe to me where the bins and these toilets are?
你放钱的地方
Where you left the money?
如果画图方便的话你也可以画个草图
You can draw a map or a diagram if it's easier.
菲尔?克雷布里特
Phil Crabtree.
谢谢 再见
Thanks, bye-bye.
能给我一分钟吗 凯文
Can you just give me a minute, Kevin?
发生什么事了
Has something happened?
我们找到她了 她很安全
We've got her. She's safe.
上帝
Jesus.
那他知道她在哪儿吗
So he knew where she was?
不知道 我刚接了电♥话♥ 你要跟海伦打电♥话♥吗
No, I've just had a phone call. Do you want to ring Helen?
- 她正在找她妈妈 - 她在哪儿
- She's asking for her mother. - Where is she?
本市 他们正带她去哈里法斯的医院
Local. They're taking her to hospital in Halifax.
做检查 例行检查
For a checkup. It's routine.
他们抓到那些坏蛋了吗
Have they caught the bastards?
我现在就知道这么多
That's as much as I know at the minute.
所以 所以他不知道
So-So he didn't know?
- 我们还正在... - 海伦
- We're still having that conversa... - Helen!
你好 亲爱的 他们找到她了
Hello, love. They've found her!
她没事
She's safe!
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表