剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Did you know, him and my dad were best friends?
他们从小一起长大 住在同一条街上
At school. They grew up on the same street.
他们志同道合
They cooked the idea up together,
陪伴彼此度过最艰难的岁月
they kicked the whole thing off together.
然后我父亲上了大学 学习如何成为一名会计
Then my dad went off to college to train to be an accountant
当他毕业归来 奈维森给了他一份工作
and when he came back. Nevison offered him a job.
他们那时是搭档!
They were partners!
可是奈维森却不念旧情
And somehow Nevison side-stepped that,
把事情做得那么绝
like he does side-step things.
他请来了律师
He'd got the lawyers in.
而我的父亲 还是一如既往 他只是默默接受
And my dad...being my dad...well, he just accepted it.
我能考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
奈维森当时也是这么说的
That's what Nevison said,
当时我请求奈维森给我升职
when I asked him for a rise,
为了让梅利莎上得了更好的学校
so I could get Melissa into a better school.
他的确考虑了
He thought about it
然后他拒绝了
and then he said no.
你们说了什么
What did you say?
他没事 很好
He's sorted, he's fine,
胆小鬼一个
he's chicken shit,
我们不必担心
nobody needs to worry about him.
我不太喜欢那个新来的
I'm not happy with this new fella.
- 你想太多了 - 不 他太安静了
- He's fine. - No, he's too quiet.
他是别人介绍来的
He comes recommended.
他一直用奇怪的眼神看我!
He keeps looking at me funny!
让他喘口气吧 在监狱呆了八年 他才刚出来
Give him a break. Been inside eight years, he's only just got out.
让凯特尔过来 有件事我要和你们谈谈
Get kettle on. There's summat I want to talk through with you.
和你们两个
Both of you.
汤米!
Tommy!
要不要喝杯茶?
Want a cup of tea?
外婆 门口有花
Granny, there's some flowers.
谁送来的
Who they from?
理查德
Richard.
你这是玩火自焚 你自己也明白 是吗
You're playing with fire there, you know that, don't you?
你要给我念故事书吗 外婆
You going to read me a story, Gran?
我只想自己呆一会 就五分钟
I just want five minutes to myself.
你换衣服了吗
Have you got changed?
你上来我就换好了
I will have by the time you get up here.
你先去洗个澡吧
What about running a bath?
我一会上去给你送杯茶
I'll bring you a cup of tea up.
快来!
Tag!
爸爸 艾希莉问在我们回家之前
Dad? Ashley says have you got time to pop over to the house
你可不可以先去他那里呆一会
for two minutes before we head off home?
好的 你要再告诉我一些细节
OK. I need one or two more details off you,
不过大体上没什么问题
but in principle, yeah.
这是背水一战 但我 路易斯 汤米很有信心
It's a departure, but me and Lewis and Tommy are confident
我们应付的了
it's something we can handle.
哦 那么...
Well, that's...
你应该看得出来我这里开销很大
Obviously I've got overheads,
所以我只能给你这个数
so here's what I can offer you.
百分之十
10%.
十?! 但是... 不 你看 这是...
Ten?! But... No, look, this is...
那可是五万英镑啊 凯文
We're talking 50 grand, Kevin.
足够把你的孩子送到好学校了 差不多了
Enough to put the kiddie through school, more or less.
这就是你想要的 不是吗?
It's what you wanted, isn't it?
我要一半!
I want half!
一半可不行 凯文
I can't justify half, Kevin!
我才是承担风险的人! 不是你
I'm the fella taking the risks here! You're not.
是我给你提供了消息!
I gave you information!
的确是 但现实是
You did, but the reality is,
现在 我和我的伙计可以在
me and the lads could turn
没有你的状况下独自行动了
the whole job round without you. Now.
是不是 恩?
Couldn't we? Eh?
所以你应该庆幸我还能给你这百分之十
So, in fact, you're lucky I'm offering you anything at all.
你 你不能这么做 我可以去...
You, you can't do that. I could just...
去干什么 你能干什么
What? What could you do?
去警♥察♥局揭发我的沙子吗
Tell the police about my sand?
哪来的沙子
What sand?
我不想失去你这个朋友 凯文
I don't want to fall out with you, Kevin.
我也希望你能把梅利莎送到好的学校里读书
I want you to put Melissa through this nice school.
这是她应得的 也是你应得的
It's what she deserves, it's what you deserve.
安安稳稳五万英镑到手
You'll be 50 grand better off,
你连事情何时发生的都不用知道
you won't even know the thing's happened.
十万 十万英镑
A hundred. A hundred grand.
我希望凯特利奥纳也能去好的学校
I want Catriona to be able to go, too,
等她长大以后
when the time comes.
也是
Right.
好 那就十万
Fine. Hundred.
你们... 你们什么时候...
When... when are you...?
知道的越少对你越好 凯文
The less you know, Kev.
你是匹黑♥马♥啊 你 不是吗
You're a dark horse, you. Aren't you? Eh?!
还好吗 伙计们
All right, lads?
你还好吗
You all right?
别敲啦!
Knock off!
在斯瓦希里语里应该是"请进"的意思 长官
I think that means "Come in", Sarge, in Swahili.
要是我说这话那就是种族歧视了
If I'd said that it'd be racist.
才没有...
Nah...
喂 喂 你的证件呢
Oi, oi. Where's your warrant?
我没有证件 也不需要
I haven't got one, I don't need one.
有人报♥警♥了
Somebody rang three nines
说听到你们这一层传来尖叫声
and said they'd heard screaming coming from this flat.
- 哦 那是我在尖叫 - 是她
- Oh, that were me. - Were her.
他打了我的头
He smacked me on the head.
- 我不是故意的 - 用这个打的
- Were an accident. - With the thing.
我说了我不是故意的
It were an accident.
他不是故意的
It were an accident.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你 小伙子 我问你呢
You, lad, I'm talking to you.
詹森·廷德尔 你也可以叫我廷纳
Jason Tindall. You can call me Tinner if y'want.
好的 那么 劳烦你把你脚上的注射器
Right, well, can you pull that syringe
拿下来递给我可以吗
out of your foot for me, please?
想不想听几个笑话
Would you like to hear some jokes?
当然 如果你觉得我不会笑岔气的话
Yeah, if you're confident I can handle them.
利亚姆·休斯威胁说要因袭击公民罪而起诉我
Liam Hughes is threatening to press charges against me for assault.
因为用灭火泡沫袭击他
Assault by foam?
是啊 这个!
Yep, that's, yeah!
还真是搞笑 有意思
That's good, that's funny.
而且 还有更搞笑的 做好思想准备
And, steady on, brace yourself.
我借用灭火器的那家报刊店老板私下里
The newsagent I borrowed the fire extinguisher off has invoiced me,
要我给他七十五英镑
personally, for 75.
因为我更换了他的灭火器
To replace his fire extinguisher.
他之前连他有灭火器都不知道!
The one he didn't even know he had!
不错! 这个好笑
Nice! Nice one.
我喜欢他俩 两个人都那么牛
I like them, they're both good.
凯文 你好 奈维森想要见你
Kevin. Hiya. Nevison wants to see you.
- 什么事? - 不知道
- What for? - Dunno.
哦 凯文 进来坐 把门关上
Ah, Kevin. Come in, sit down, shut door.
- 出什么事了吗? - 没有
- Is something wrong? - No.
那我就有话直说了
Well. We'll come onto that.
好消息是 我不会审查你的工资
The good news is, I can't review your salary,
现在不会 以后也不会 但这事只有你知我知
not just at the minute, but what I will do is,
我也绝对不会希望这件事传到别人耳朵里
and I definitely don't want this bandying about
因为我不能对每个人都这样
because I genuinely can't do it for everyone,
我会支付他们的学费
I will pay their school fees.
他们两个人的
Both of them.
你应该去谢谢海伦和安
You've got Helen to thank, and Anne.
不管怎样 他们都说让我尝试一下
One way and another. They've both had a go at me.
安 是吗
Ann. Did she?
没错 所以呢
Mmm. So?
天呐 我...
Well, I...
我不知道要说什么了
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表