剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
一群混♥蛋♥把安绑♥架♥了 要一百万的赎金
Some bastard's got our Annie and wants £1 million.
- 我们得报♥警♥ - 我们会报♥警♥的
- We've got to ring the police. - We're going to go to the police
等到她安全回来之后
after we've got her back.
这不是我的
Well, it's not mine.
手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
我不是你的妈妈 没有人能欺负你
I'm not your mother. Nobody bullies you.
你是一个警♥察♥
You're a police officer.
我做了一件蠢事
I did this stupid thing.
你还没告诉我你的故事呢
You never finished telling me your story.
这... 其实没有什么大事
It wasn't... really a police matter.
为什么刚刚有一个警♥察♥在敲门
Why have I just had police knocking on door?
做好转移她的准备
Just get her ready to shift her.
- 我们要把她带到哪儿去 - 我还不知道
- Where are we taking her? - I don't know yet.
你准备好走了就给我打个电♥话♥
Just ring me as soon as you're on the move.
贝姬 我的女儿...
Becky, my daughter...
在赖安出生不久就死了
died just after Ryan was born.
她被强♥奸♥了
She was raped.
你打算这么做 让他得到惩罚吗?
Is that what you're going to do? mark his card for him?
我只是想要快速高效地处理掉这件事而已
My intention is to deal with it effectively.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You are kidding me?!
我没有
I'm not.
- 骗人 - 没有
- You're lying. - Nope.
这太恶心了
That's disgusting!
他们说那是畜牧业是有原因的
They don't call it animal husbandry for nothing.
不然你认为那些农民为什么会穿长筒雨靴
Why d'you think they wear wellies... farmers?
忘掉那些泥巴吧 他们关注的是绵羊的后腿
Forget the mud. It's to slot the sheep's hind legs down
- 保持它们直直的... - 才不是这样
- and keep 'em rigid... - It is not!
从后面来看 你比他们要更胜一筹的
...while you're giving 'em one up the bee-hind.
不要... 再说了
Shut... up!
你对乡村一点都不了解吗 你真的以为
Do you not know anything about the countryside? Do you honestly think
政♥府♥会花大力气立法反对这种既定的事实吗
they'd waste time legislating against it if it didn't really happen?
我不得不说 克肖先生对于
I have to say, Mr Kershaw was
他的绵羊在路边被撞的事
unusually upset about being told one of his sheep had been knocked down
- 感到非常沮丧 - 他们总是这样
- at side of road. - They always are!
我告诉你吧 这些农夫和绵羊之间
I'm telling you, it's a very special relationship
有着一种非常奇特的关系
these farmers have with their sheep.
我留给你自己想吧
Draw your own conclusions.
我好像被奥利给吸引住了 他有时像一头野兽
I suppose I'm attracted to Ollie and he's a bit of a beast.
这不就是了 你看 我不再多说了
Well, there you go, you see. I rest my case.
如果你想不接触这些有趣的东西的话
If you didn't want to see the funny side,
你也许根本就不应该加入警♥察♥局...
you shouldn't have joined the police force...
后勤... 部队
service... force.
不能再聊了
Oooh! Gotta go.
简森·巴顿刚刚开着一辆白色货车冲过去了
Jenson Button's just streaked past in a white tranny.
简森·巴顿:英国赛车手,世界冠军
这速度又能创新纪录了 上帝保佑他
I think he's trying to smash the land speed record, bless him.
还有他的汽车尾灯坏了一个
And he's got a tail-light out.
该让他减减速了
I think I might give him a tug.
行 自己小心 不要耽误太多时间
OK, well, you be careful and don't be long.
我想要每个人在十分钟之内下班回家
I wanna send everyone home in ten minutes.
我想要在十分钟之内下班回家
I wanna go home in ten minutes.
# 摩天大楼参天立 #
There's a tower block overhead
# 奔劳碌碌只为己 #
All you've got's your benefits
# 勉强度日难为继 #
And you're barely scraping by
# 动荡不堪此城中 #
In this trouble town
幸福谷
第一季第三集
# 麻烦接踵不胜计 #
Troubles are found
# 深陷此城无所依 #
Stuck in speed-bump city
# 所期盼者 #
Where the only thing that's pretty
# 唯有逃离 #
Is the thought of getting out.
BN9512 你能帮我查一辆车吗
Bravo November 9512, can you PNC a vehicle for me, please?
9512 我们正在换班
We're just changing shifts, 9512.
- 你能等两分钟吗 - 好的 谢谢
- Can you give us two minutes? - OK, thanks.
该死
Shit!
BN9512请求?
Bravo November 9512?
就快到你那里了 9512
Nearly with you, 9512.
再等一会儿 他去上个厕所就来
Just give us a minute. He' gone to the toilet.
算了
Forget it.
晚上好
Evening.
- 这是你的货车吗 - 是的
- Is this your van? - Yeah.
你刚刚是想要破世界纪录吗
You were going at quite a lick there.
呃 对不起
Yeah. Sorry.
我... 我今天忙了一天
I've... I've had bit of a long day,
只是想要快点回家陪我女朋友
I just want to get home to girlfriend.
好吧 你的脸怎么了
Sure. What you done to your face?
我和我哥哥...
I had a fight...
- 打了一架 - 能把你证件拿出来吗
- wi... with me brother. - Can I see your docs?
我... 没有...
I've... not...
我什么都没有带
I haven't got anything on me.
- 你知道它们在哪儿吗 - 在我家抽屉里
- Do you know where they are? - They're in drawer at home.
好的 你叫什么
OK. What's your name?
路易斯·威佩
Lewis Whippey.
你后面有一个灯不亮了 路易斯 你知道吗
You've got a light out at the back, Lewis. Did you know?
- 不知道 - 在靠驾驶座这边 下来看看
- No. - Driver's side. Come and have a look.
不 我... 我记住你说的啦
No, I'll... I'll take your word for it
- 我回家就把它修好 - 好吧
- and I'll get it seen to. - OK.
我只是想要让你看看这有多危险
I just want you to come and look at how dangerous it is,
特别是它刚好在你的死角处 下来看看吧
particularly on your off-side. D'you mind?
看到没
You see?
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯 我想... 我有可能是感冒了
Yeah, I think... I think I might be coming down with something like flu.
行 要小心驾驶 知道么
All right, well, drive safe, OK?
快点把这里给修了 越快越好
And get that seen to. Yeah? Soon.
否则到时候造成交通事故了
Otherwise you're going to cause an accident
你也不想自找麻烦 不是吗
and you just don't need that sort of hassle, do you?
是的 谢谢你 实在不好意思
No. Yeah. Thanks. Sorry.
这里面是什么 一头大象吗
What you got in there? An elephant?
不 只是... 我的狗
No, it's just... my dog.
什么狗
What sort is it?
拉布拉多猎狗
Labrador.
- 不错呀 它叫什么 - 汤米
- Nice. What's he called? - Tommy.
我要看看这辆货车里面
I'd like to see inside the van.
它锁上了
It's locked.
钥匙在哪里
Where are the keys?
这只是一条狗而已
It's just a dog.
我说了要你把货车打开 路易斯 钥匙在哪里
I'd like you to open the van, Lewis. Where are the keys?
它会疯跑的 它会跑过这片草地
Er, he'll go mad. He'll run across moors
我就找不回来了
and I'll never get him back!
是在汽车的点火开关那里吗
Are they in the ignition?
行 等在这里
OK, wait there.
你认识那个人吗
Do you know that person?
不认识
No.
好的 请把它打开
Right, open it for me, please.
我要被他们杀死了
I think they've killed me.
所有单位请注意
Control to all units.
到瑞普登的斯堪姆登路去增援
Officer required to Scammonden Road, Ripponden."
BN45 收到
Bravo November 45, responding.
出去喝了一杯 柯尔斯顿警官出现时...
Go out for a drink, Sergeant Kirsten shows up...
有警♥察♥被袭击了 在斯堪姆登 是柯尔斯顿
We've got a code zero, Scammonden Road, it's Kirsten.
BN45 你呼叫救护车了吗
Bravo November 45. Have you called an ambulance?
沙菲克 你跟我一起 崔姬 你坐另外一辆车
Shafiq, you come wi' me, Twiggy, take the other car.
救护车已经赶往那边了 45
Ambulance is on its way, 45.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
钥匙在哪里
Where are the keys?
行 快点走
Right, well, go.
- 你刚刚... - 走
- You've...! - Go.
快点把这辆货车开走
Get that van off this road fast.
就像火烧屁♥股♥一样快点走
Like your arse is on fire.
你...
You...!
疯子
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表