剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
一些混♥蛋♥抓走了安 索要一百万英镑赎金
Some bastard's got our Annie and he wants a million quid.
这是五十万
50,000.
我们只需要小心一点
We'd just have to be careful that
不要让别人以为我们突然有很多钱可以挥霍
it didn't look like we suddenly had a lot of money to throw around.
他们究竟在货车里做了什么见不得人的勾当
What could they be doing in a van that was so bad
以至于要对一个警♥察♥杀人灭口
that they had to kill a police officer?
这都是你的错
It's all your fault!
你昨天逮捕了马库斯·加斯科因
You arrested Marcus Gascoigne yesterday.
他为我们付出了很多
He does a lot for us.
没有人可以凌驾于法律之上
Nobody is above the law.
我觉得他在这所房♥子里监禁了某个人
I think he's had someone in there.
你是一个处♥女♥吗
Are you a virgin?
我刚刚闯入了一所房♥子
I've just broken into a house.
即便我是警♥察♥这样做也是违法的
The fact that I'm a police officer don't make it legal.
警官 你能到市政住房♥办那里去
Shaf, can you get onto the council
看看米尔顿街62号♥的房♥子是谁的吗
and find out who owns number 62 Milton Avenue?
- 索尔比桥那里吗 - 是的
- Sowerby Bridge? - Yeah.
- 头儿 - 凯瑟琳
- Boss? - Catherine.
- 你现在有时间吗 - 当然有
- Have you got a minute? - Sure.
我之前看到了汤米·李·罗伊斯
OK. I saw this lad, Tommy Lee Royce,
几天来一直想抓住他
been trying to catch up with him
他因为毒品交易坐了八年牢 最近出狱了
for a few days, he's just done eight years, drugs. I was hoping to give him
我想要在他出狱后和他好好谈谈
the welcome-home speech. I knocked on at this house
然后我找到了他的住所 敲门 没人应
where I know he's been dossing. No answer,
但我有理由怀疑他在干坏事
but I had reason to believe,
所以我用了各种办法进入了他的住所
so I accessed the property via ways and means and...
我在地下室里发现了血迹
...I found blood in the cellar,
一个缠满了银色胶带的椅子
a chair covered in gaffer tape,
好像有人被绑在上面过 地上还有一条内♥裤♥
like somebody'd been tied to it, a pair of knickers on the floor,
我知道汤米·李·罗伊斯是一个怎样的人
so that and knowing what a charming young man Tommy Lee Royce is,
所以我想我需要CSI
makes me want to get a CSI.
SOSO CSI 这周我们所有能调动的人
SOCO, CSI, whatever we're calling them this week,
把他们叫到现场进行取证 拍照
get one of them in there to take a few swabs, a few photos
- 调查清楚到底发生了什么 - 行
- and find out what's going on. - OK.
- 那么... - 是的
- What, so that's... - Yep.
你今早去哈里法斯的H-MIT开会了吗
Oh, did you go to the H-MIT briefing in Halifax this morning?
我去了
I did, yes.
M-CET的人说案发现场逃逸的有两辆车
M-CET's worked out there were two vehicles involved.
病理学家告诉我她是被压死
Pathologist says she was crushed to death.
碾死的
Run over.
还不止一次
More than once.
马路上有很多碎片 油漆碎片
There was plenty of debris on the road, paint fragments,
是从车牌上掉下来的 也发现了轮胎的痕迹
fragments from the number plate, tyre marks.
他们很快就会把
They'll soon identify
厂家 型号♥ 以及出产年份弄清楚的
what make, model, year of manufacture.
公众打来的无数个电♥话♥
Endless phone calls from the public.
我不会告诉他们太多的 你也留点心
They won't get far, you watch this space.
大家现在怎么样了
How is everyone?
他们很悲伤 被吓坏了
Oh, they're gutted, they're in shock.
那你呢
Are you all right?
我还好
I'm fine.
生气 没有安全感 神经质 情绪化
Effed off, insecure, neurotic and emotional, I'm fine,
除此之外 还行
but other than that, yeah.
那你最好叫CSI的人来吧
You better get onto the CSI, then,
看看那个汤米·李·琼斯究竟在做些什么
see what this Tommy Lee Jones has been up to.
是罗伊斯 他叫汤米·李·罗伊斯
Yeah, it's Royce. Tommy Lee Royce.
# 摩天大楼参天立 #
There's a tower block overhead
# 奔劳碌碌只为己 #
All you've got's your benefits
# 勉强度日难为继 #
And you're barely scraping by
# 动荡不堪此城中 #
In this trouble town
幸福谷
第一季 第四集
# 麻烦接踵不胜计 #
Troubles are found
# 深陷此城无所依 #
Stuck in speed-bump city
# 所期盼者 #
Where the only thing that's pretty
# 唯有逃离 #
Is the thought of getting out
朱莉·马利根
Julie Mulligan.
米尔顿街62号♥的不动产持有者
Registered freeholder of 62 Milton Avenue.
她的地址是莱特哈扎斯农场
Her address is Upper Lighthazels Farm.
位于索艾兰地 桑顿克劳夫
Thornton Clough Lane, Soyland.
她的电♥话♥... 你要吗
Her mobile number... do you want it?
发个请求到SCI
Put a request in for a CSI
让他们的人尽快到米尔顿街与我们碰头
to meet us at Milton Avenue as soon as.
现在你到那里去 做笔录 等他们来 行吗
Then I want you to get up there, tape it off and wait for them, OK?
我还要挨家挨户的去搜查
I was going off on the house-to-house with this lot.
为了柯尔斯顿
For Kirsten.
先做这个吧 多问几个人
Do this first. Oh, and knock on a few doors.
看看有没有人看到有人去过那栋房♥子
See if anyone's seen any comings or goings,
听到了什么动静
or heard anything.
查一下记录 找找与这房♥子有关的任何信息
And trawl the box, see if we've got anything on the address.
老大去了今早的H-MIT情况介绍会了吗
Did the boss go to the H-MIT briefing this morning?
去了 她被车反复碾压
Yeah, she was run over. More than once.
是被碾死的
Crushed to death.
你好 你是朱莉·马利根吗
Hello. Am I speaking to Julie Mulligan?
- 是的 - 你好 我是卡伍德探长
- Yes. - Hiya. This is Sergeant Cawood here,
来自诺兰路警署
down at Norland Road police station.
我想让你帮个忙 请问我可以
There's something I think you can help with. I'm just wondering
- 向你了解点情况 好吗 - 好的
- if you could pop in and have a chat? - Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
什么事 什么时间 发生什么事了吗
Why? When? Has something happened?
随时 尽快 现在
Any time. Soon. Now.
尽量弯腰低头
Put your head between your knees.
好的...
Right...
问题是 奈维森 问题是...
The thing is, Nevison... The thing is...
也许我是错的...
I may be wrong...
也许我是错的 但是问题是...
I may be wrong, but the thing is...
我想我知道这件事是谁干的
...I think I might know who these people are.
- 你看到了什么吗 - 不 不
- Did you see anything? - No. No.
我... 我没有
I... I didn't.
有一件事 奈维森...
The thing is, Nevison...
当他们释放了她时
Will you let me know
你... 你能告诉我吗
if... When... When they let go of her?
即便是在午夜也好
Just so I know.
只要让我知道就行
Even if it's in the middle of the night.
- 好的 - 我只是想要知道
- Yeah. - I'd just like to know.
我知道你在那时肯定
I know you'll have a lot of other things
有很多其他事情忙着去考虑...
to think about when it happens...
我会的 凯文
Of course I will, Kevin.
回你办公室去吧
Go back to your desk.
现在我们也做不了什么
Nothing we can do.
问题是...
The thing is...
什么
What?
我在那里吓呆了 然后...
I get frightened going there, and...
我明白 凯文
I understand that, Kevin.
那很好 这都是为了安 我知道
And it's fine! It's for Ann, I get that!
我感谢你为我做的一切...
I appreciate what you're doing for me...
相信我
Believe me.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know you do.
听着 老实跟你说吧
Look, I have to be honest with you.
那栋房♥子的确是在我名下 由我交税
It's in my name for tax reasons,
但是我其实和它没太大关系 所以...
and I don't actually have a lot to do with it, so...
这没什么问题 有人用它做了什么吗
That's all right. Who does it have something to do with?
我不是说什么违法的事
I don't mean anything illegal.
我只是税交的比我的丈夫要少一点而已
It's literally cos I pay less tax than he does... my husband.
我们是计划他把房♥子搞好 把它租出去
So plan was he'd do it up, we'd rent it out,
但是他动也没动过 所以...
only surprise, surprise, he's never got his backside into gear, so...
你丈夫的名字叫什么
And what's your husband's name?
我从哪里能找到他
Where can I find him?
发生什么事了
What's happened?
我只是想要和他谈谈他其中一个房♥客的问题
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表