剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
I never stopped wanting to see you.
你怎么...
How...
你怎么可以...
How could you...
我怎么可以...做什么 怎么了
How could... I do... something? What?
- 我知道你的答案 - 那你比我想得远
- I know what your answer will be. - Oh, well, you're way ahead of me.
你怎么让赖安横在我们中间
How could you let Ryan come between us?
然后你会说"我怎么让赖安横在我们中间了"
Then you say, "How could I let Ryan come between us?"
所以...
So...
重温旧事一点意义都没有
There's no point going over it.
都是老梗了
It's old.
如果...
What if...
如果我说我会和他一起踢足球
..what if I said I would play football with him...
还有
..and...
努力和他在一起
..make an effort with him.
真的吗
Really?
你甚至没法在脸不红得
You can't even say his name
像被打了一耳光的情况下说出他的名字
without looking like you've had your face slapped.
或许在我了解他之后会有所改观
Maybe if I got to know him it might be different.
那罗斯呢
What about Ros?
我觉得她不会介意他来串串门
Oh, I don't think she'd mind him visiting occasion...
不是 我是说罗斯...
No, no, I meant what about Ros as regards...
我去
Oh, shit!
抱歉我回来晚了 我参加了...
Sorry I'm late. I had a...
我去了... 我和理查德去酒吧喝了两杯
I went, er... I met Richard for a drink in the pub.
- 没事 她没来 - 理查德 我外公吗
- It's OK. She hasn't turned up. - Richard, me grandad?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
她没来
Hasn't turned up?
- 你问他了吗 - 我说七点钟
- Did you ask him? - I said seven.
她答应了 说她开车过来 但一直没来
She said fine, she were gonna drive over, but, yeah, she's not turned up.
- 那是什么事呢 - 我也不知道
- Well, what was it to do with? - I've no idea.
她也没打电♥话♥来吗
And she's not rung to say?
- 没有 - 你问他了吗
- No. - Did you ask him?
是啊 我问了 他要好好想想
Yes, I did, and he's... he's thinking about it.
- 这有什么好想的 - 他可忙了
- What is there to think about? - Well, he's a busy bloke.
会是什么事呢
Well, what was it about?
- 我不知道 - 我以为他失业了
- I've no idea. - I thought he'd lost his job.
放心 还没呢
Not yet.
但不管是什么事 在谈及之时
But whatever it was, she were...
她有些心烦意乱
you know, upset about it.
我打赌你肯定没问他
I bet you haven't asked him!
她没说吗 我问过他了
Well, did she not say? I have asked him.
- 我讨厌你 - 我真的问了他的
- I hate you! - I have asked him.
你就是不想让我和他一起玩
You don't want me to play with him.
只是...
You know, that's just...
她就说
She said that...
她就问了你是不是个小心谨慎的人
She asked if you were discreet.
其他的我不知道了
I don't know.
你干嘛不问呢
Why didn't you ask?
如果她想要我知道 自然就会告诉我的
Cos she'd have told me if she wanted me to know.
- 那好 打个电♥话♥给她 - 什么
- Look, ring her. - What?
给她打电♥话♥
Ring her.
我不能在家给她打电♥话♥
I can't ring her at home.
为什么 你们不是朋友吗
Why not? You're friends.
因为...
It's...
她是海伦·加拉格尔
She's Helen Gallagher.
是奈维森·加拉格尔的老婆
It's Nevison Gallagher's wife.
在教会倒没关系
It's fine at the Mission,
我们在一起工作 但是...
we all muck in but...
她本来应该来的 但没来
She's supposed to be here and she isn't.
她为什么事苦恼着 想找个警♥察♥聊聊
She was distressed about something and wanted to speak to a police officer.
我想知道她现在一切都好 给她打电♥话♥
I wanna know that she's all right. Ring her.
- 你好 克莱尔 - 你好 海伦
- Hello, Clare. - Hi, Helen.
我们只是想知道你去哪儿了
We were just wondering where you were.
抱歉 抱歉 我本应该打电♥话♥告诉你们的
Oh, sorry, sorry, I should've rung.
我已经决定了 嗯... 我很好
Er, I've decided, um... it's fine.
抱歉 我本不应该让你担心的
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have troubled you.
没关系 你没错
It's fine. You haven't.
- 她没事吧 - 你没事吧
- Is she all right? - Are you all right?
我很好 我没事 真的 我很抱歉
I'm fine. I'm fine. Really. I'm sorry.
我能跟她谈谈吗
Can I speak to her?
凯瑟琳问她能不能跟你谈谈
Catherine says can she speak to you?
如果... 如果她想要谈的话 可以
If... Well, if she wants to.
她就在这儿
She's just here.
她说她很抱歉 她改变了她的决定 就这些
She says she's sorry, she just changed her mind, that's all.
她得了癌症
She's got cancer.
海伦 我是凯瑟琳 我很遗憾听说你身体不佳
Helen, it's Catherine. I'm sorry to hear you've not been well.
- 那是... - 你之前想要一些建议
- Oh, that's... - You wanted some advice.
是的 我之前需要 但是我...
Er, yes, I did, but I...
但是...
But...?
是有人阻止你跟我说话吗
Is someone stopping you from speaking to me?
没有
No.
不是 不是这样的
No, nothing like that.
发生什么事了吗
Has something bad happened?
我只是... 是...
I just... It's...
没事 真的
It's fine, honestly.
你现在有危险吗 你是不是有危险
Are you in danger right now? Are you in danger?
不 不 不是的 真的
No, no, no. Honestly.
我现在跟我丈夫在一起 我们很好 没事
I'm with my husband. We're fine, it's fine.
我想我...
I think I...
我反应过激了
I overreacted.
我很抱歉如果我给你造成了困扰
I'm sorry if I've troubled you,
我很抱歉如果我给你带来了不便
I'm sorry if I've inconvenienced you.
我在这儿 你知道我们在哪
Well, I'm here. You know where we are.
我和克莱尔 不管什么时候
Me and Clare. You can call
你都可以打电♥话♥给我们
our house any time, day or night.
对于你同事的事 我很抱歉
I'm very sorry about your colleague.
哦... 谢谢你
Oh... Thank you.
- 那再见 - 再见
- Bye-bye, then. - Bye-bye.
- 你觉得她还好吧 - 我不知道
- Is she all right, d'you think? - I don't know.
她说 "我和我丈夫在一起" 好像...
She said, "I'm with my husband," like...
这是她不能跟我讲话的原因
That's why she couldn't speak to me.
你不觉得奈维森·加拉格尔 他...
You don't think... Nevison Gallagher, he...
世上无奇不有
Oh, it takes all sorts.
她总是这么亲切地谈论他
She always talks about him really affectionately.
- 好吧 - 尤其是自从她生病后
- OK. - Especially since she's been ill.
你只是在忌妒
You're just jealous
因为我喜欢他更多一些
cos I might like him better than I like you.
是的 你可能会这么想
Yeah, well, you might like to think that.
- 我真希望我是跟他们住在一起 - 赖安
- I wish I lived there with them. - Ryan.
不要这么跟你外婆讲话
Don't speak to your granny like that,
她今天已经过得够糟了
she's had a very difficult day.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是被当作了"出气筒" 其他还好
I've got "punchbag" tattooed across my forehead, but other than that.
我想我们犯了个错误
I think we're making a mistake.
不
No.
我本应该直接走 不告诉你我要去哪儿
I should've just gone and not told you where I was going.
我很高兴你告诉了我
I'm glad you told me,
我也明白为什么你想要跟她谈
and I understand why you wanted to talk to her,
但是我相信这是正确的做法
but I'm convinced this is the right way forward.
海伦...
Helen...
我想过了明天
..I think, after tomorrow,
他们会放她走的
they are going to let her go.
你知道 警♥察♥可以做好事
And the police, you know, they can be very good,
但是有时候他们只会弄得更糟
but sometimes they just get it very badly wrong.
他们说的我都已经做了
I've done everything they've said.
我现在不想搞砸它
I'm not going to blow it now.
为什么你不想让警♥察♥来帮忙
Why don't you want the police around?
那是... 那是... 那只是...
That's... that's... that's just...
这是我们的女儿
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表