剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
喂
Hello?
你还好吗 奈维森
Y'all right, Nev?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她很好 很乖 很舒服的过了一晚
She's fine. She's lovely. She's spent a very comfortable night.
最好保持现在的情形 对吧
Let's keep it that way, eh?
- 是吗 她有没有 - 这样 明天
- Is she? Has she? - So, tomorrow.
哈德斯菲尔德环路旁边的麦当劳
McDonald's drive-thru just off Huddersfield ring road.
我想和她说话
I want to speak to her.
先看看我们明天怎么碰头好吧 奈维森
Let's see how we get on tomorrow first, Nev, eh?
然后再看要不要让你跟她讲话
Then we'll see about letting you speak to her.
我们先来分期付款的第一次吧
We'd like an initial instalment.
你先给
By way of showing willing.
两万块
20 grand.
当然是现金
Cash, obviously.
而且我不想你来送钱
And I don't want you dropping it.
我要你那个娘们一样恼人的会计来送
I want that irritating little twat of an accountant you've got.
- 我 - 是的
- Me? - Yes.
我
Me?
是的
Yes.
不 我...
No. I...
你要做的就是把东西扔到垃圾桶里
All you have to do is drop it in a bin.
马库斯·加斯科因
Marcus Gascoigne?
那可是重要人物啊 不是吗
It's priceless, innit?
马库斯...
Marcus Ga...!
你有没有... 跟他在一起过
Didn't you...have him once?
没有... 没有 怎么可能
No... No! God, no.
好吧 就那一次
Well, just that once.
你也知道... 那些家伙
You know...the scrotes, the dropouts,
整天无所事事的笨蛋们 你能...
the numpties with nothing going on in their lives, you can...
不是包庇 但你能更容易看见它
not condone it, but you can more easily see it,
了解它 甚至理解它
get it, understand it, almost.
但是有人喜欢他 不是虚伪的那种...
But someone like him, apart from the hypocrisy...
好吧 什么样的都有 是吧
Yeah, well, it takes all sorts, doesn't it?
不 我不是指你 我都没想到你
No, I didn't mean you. I wasn't thinking about you.
你只是... 不小心跟人走歪了 对吧
You just... got in with the wrong crowd, didn't you?
听起来像是当这一切发生时
Well, it sounds like he's blown it as regards being a councillor
他把这认为是一个议员的荣耀
when all this comes out.
你说的太对了
You're joking!
他会找到一些很聪明的律师给他洗刷罪名的
He'll get some smartarse lawyer to tidy it all up for him,
扭曲事实 很难定罪
to spin it, to twist it, the Teflon twat.
什么都留不下 你看好了
Nothing'll stick. You watch.
你不用把他押到毒品组吗
Did you have to hand him over to drug squad?
必须的 首要的事
Oh, yeah. First dabs, every time.
我就清理一下街道 是我
I just tidy the streets, me.
你们好
Hiya!
凯瑟琳 你的脸怎么了
Catherine, what have you done to your face?
工作上的事
Oh, it's work.
- 你怎么样了 - 非常好
- How are you? - Really well.
看起来挺痛的 你好 克莱尔
Ooh, looks sore. Hiya, Clare.
你好
Hiya, love.
他本来要去他朋友那
Er, his friend he were going to,
但是他朋友感冒了 所以我们...
he's got a sore throat, so we...
没有其他选择了
got blown out at the last minute.
我给你带了点巧克力
I brung you some chocolate.
带来
Brought.
进来吧
Come on in.
- 妈 - 你好 你好 你好 罗斯
- Mum! - Hi. Hello. Hiya, Ros.
天哪 你眼睛怎么了
Oh, good Lord, what have you done to your eye?
工作而已 你们怎么样
Oh, it's work. How are you?
- 挺好 - 我把赖安带来了
- Good. Good. - Er, I've brought Ryan.
他本来要去他朋友家的 不过最后没去成
He was going to a friend's, only they cried off at the last minute,
所以他还带着包 他朋友有 所以...
cos he's got a bug, his friend has, so...
赖安给我带了巧克力
Ryan brought me some chocolates.
问题是 这房♥子
The thing is, this house,
是不常在市场上出现的那种
it's the sort that just doesn't come on the market very often.
所以如果我们不抓紧的话可能就没机会了
So, if we didn't go for it now, we might not get the chance again.
如果我没有被解雇的话 应该不是问题的
Which would be fine, if I wasn't being made redundant.
- 你什么时候发现的 - 上周
- When did you find this out? - Last week.
问题是 他们还是需要记者
The thing is, they're going to still need journalists.
现在新闻都发布在网上 这很公平
It's going online, which is fair enough,
可他们仍然需要好的故事
but they still need stories.
我们得经过重重筛选
We have to reapply.
他们只需要我们当中的一半 所以...
They need exactly half the number of us, so...
你是觉得你肯定不会被复职就对了 这...
You're assuming that you won't be one of the ones they want back, which is...
这根本就不是重点 不是吗
That's not entirely the point, is it?
重点是 我们会有一半人复职 有一半人不会
The point is, half of us might be taken back on, half of us won't.
我压根就不想自己是其中任何一种情况
I wouldn't want to be in either position.
我宁愿先静一静 理理这破事
I'd rather walk away having made my feelings about the damned thing plain.
你这不是存心让自己不好过吗
Well, that's just cutting off your nose to spite your face.
你这么想也随便你 反正重点是
Well, you may choose to see it that way, but the point is,
不管怎样 现在都不该借更多的房♥贷
either way, it's certainly not a good time to be getting a bigger mortgage.
说点...
On a...
说点轻松点的吧 抱歉 爸爸
x7fon a lighter note... Sorry, Dad.
我们把你们都叫过来的原因
The reason we've got you all round
是我们有件更开心的事要告诉你们
is cos we've got some kind of more happy news for you.
露西...
Lucy...
我们...
Well, we're, um...
她 她怀孕了 我们有了小宝宝了
She-she's pregnant. We're having a baby.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God!
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
不 这实在... 太好了
No, that's... That's...wonderful.
真好 实在是太好...
That is wonderful. That is really...
- 你哭了耶 - 我开心啊
- You're crying. - I'm happy!
啊!
Aw!
- 那多少... 怀了几周了 - 十二
- And how...how...? How many weeks? - 12.
我们还以为我们还要再等等的 你知道...
We thought we'd wait till, you know...
- 那... 那你... - 我很好
- Ohh! And...and are you...? - I'm fine.
之前有一两次觉得恶心 觉得怀孕是该这样
I felt a bit sick once or twice. Think that's how I knew.
然后就不喝咖啡红酒了
Then I went off coffee and red wine,
对小宝宝有了很期待的感觉
which made me think, "Ooh, hello!"
恭喜
Congratulations.
噢 不是吧 你很快就会有小孙子了
Oh, no! You're going to be grandparents!
我们早就有孙子了
Well, we're already grandparents.
那你工作那边怎么办 决定了吗
What are you doing about work? Have you decided?
很显然 我不想把工作放下 所以...
Well, obviously, I don't want to give my job up, so...
"盗贼们吼啊吼 警♥察♥们和盗贼们吼啊吼
"Ho Ho for the robbers The cops and the robbers Ho Ho!
那被偷的玩具呢 噢 它们被
And the toys? Oh, they were taken back
圣诞警♥察♥用圣诞袋子装走咯
By a Santa Claus copper with a Santa Claus sack
而此时剩下的人全在日日夜夜地寻找
While the rest of the force searched day and night
一个不高不矮的老奶奶
For an elderly lady of medium height
她最喜欢耳环和红色的狐毛大衣
With a fondness for earrings and red fox furs
而且她还老是顺手牵羊
And a habit of taking what wasn't hers
背着个大大的包
She usually carried a sizeable bag
她是谁呢 当然就是 神偷奶奶了
Her name, of course, was Grandma Swagg
盗贼们吼啊吼 警♥察♥们和盗贼们吼啊吼
Ho Ho for the robbers The cops and the robbers Ho Ho!"
- 外婆 - 怎么啦 小宝贝
- Granny. - Yes, chick?
理查德是我的外公吗
Is that Richard my grandad?
他... 他以前是我的丈夫
He...he used to be my husband.
所以 嗯 他...
So, yeah. He...
事实上 他是你妈妈的爸爸 所以 是啊
Technically. And he was your mum's dad, so, yeah.
- 嗯 他是你外公 - 那我能去看他吗
- Yes, he is your grandad. - Can I go and see him?
- 你想去啊 - 他住在哪儿
- Would you like to? - Where does he live?
瑞普登旁边
On towards Ripponden.
你能开车送我去吗
Can you drive me over?
某个周六的早上 那样他就能和我踢足球了
Like, one Saturday morning. Then he could play football with me.
我们... 我们得商量一下
Well, we'll have... we'll have to see.
你好
Hello?
凯文 是我 艾希利
Kevin, it's Ashley.
你不会真的计划开车到
You do realise you don't really have to drive
哈德斯菲尔德环路旁边的麦当劳吧
to McDonald's off Huddersfield ring road, don't you?'
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表