剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
You're my son!
赖恩
Ryan!
我是你的爸爸 你是我的儿子
I'm your dad! You're my son!
我知道你妈妈
I knew your mum!
他是谁
Who's that?
谁都不是
It's no-one.
某个瘾君子或者疯子
It's a scrote, nutter.
他吸昏头了
He's off his head on drugs.
这种人说的那些蠢话
These people say the first damned silly thing
都不经脑子的
that comes into their heads.
他相信你说的吗
Did he believe you?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
似乎信了
He seemed to.
他能得到孩子吗
Can he get access?
我是说 如果他证明了
I mean, if he proves...
如果他证明了他是孩子的父亲
If he can prove he's his dad...
- 天知道 或许吧 - 真的吗
- God knows. Probably. - Really?
不会发生的 我不会让他得逞
It won't happen. I won't let it.
但从法律上来说 他可以...
But legally, he might...
我快被这所谓的法律气疯了
I couldn't give a toss, legally.
但是如果他坚称自己没有强♥奸♥她
But if he's saying he didn't rape her,
那他的证词就跟你的相悖了
then it's his word against yours.
而且他的证词甚至跟你女儿的不相冲突
It's not even his word against hers.
她就是因为这个混♥蛋♥自杀的
She killed herself because of that bastard.
可是 这不能构成证据啊
That is... It's not proof.
这对他根本定不了罪
It's not like that's what he was convicted of!
如果他能证明孩子是他的
If he can prove that he is his,
那么他就有对孩子的抚养权
then he will have rights.
他证明不了的
He's not gonna prove it,
因为我不会给他任何接近孩子的机会
because I'm not gonna let him anywhere near him.
我们是不是太傻了
Are we being thick?
- 谁 - 那个地下室
- Who? - That cellar.
华人区旁的那个房♥子 你找到那些东西的地方
In that house near the Chinese, all the stuff you found in there.
那儿看上去不正像那种你绑♥架♥某人后实行强♥奸♥
Is that not like...how you might keep someone if you've kidnapped them
的隐蔽地吗
and raped them.
还真是...
That's...
我应该去看看
I could flag it up.
他们很快就能查清我弄到的指纹跟化验标本
They could fast-track the prints and swabs I had taken.
他们该把他抓起来的
They should pick him up.
不 天呐 他们才不会
No. God, no.
只要他们觉得他跟安·加拉格尔有关
If they think he's got anything to do with Ann Gallagher,
抓他是最后的阶段 他们会先跟踪他
that's last thing they'll do. They'll follow him.
前提是他们找得到他
If they can find him.
他可不是那种会让你轻易找到的角色
Cos he sure as hell won't be anywhere he's supposed to be.
什么 我们该不是摊上什么麻烦了吧
What... Do you not think we're onto something?
克莱尔 这份工作的首要任务
Clare, the first thing you learn in this job
就是别做假设 那会让你一团乱麻
is not to make assumptions. It's a short route to a cock-up.
会让你跟事实背道而驰
It can take your eye off what's really going on.
菲尔 我是凯瑟琳 听着
Hiya, Phil. It's Catherine. Look,
这件事可大可小 但我想回地窖去看看
this might be something and nothing, but I just thought I'd flag it up.
西约克郡负责调查警员柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔
In West Yorkshire, detectives investigating
谋杀案的探员们表示 除了那辆白色的货车
the murder of PC Kirsten McAskill have said that as well
一辆黄色的迷你汽车也被纳入了追踪范围
as a white transit van, they're now also looking for a yellow Mini,
警♥察♥仍然需要公众提供线索
and continue to appeal to members of the public for information.
西约克郡 记者马丁?斯科菲尔德为您报道
Martin Schofield reports from West Yorkshire.
四天前一起残忍♥的凶杀案...
Four days on from the brutal of the killing of...
天呐
Oh, God.
菲尔吗 我是奈维森·加拉格尔
Hello? Phil? It's Nevison Gallagher.
你听到关于柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔的新闻了吗
Have you heard this on the news about Kirsten McAskill?
一辆黄色的迷你汽车 那是安的车
A yellow Mini! That's what our Ann was driving.
- 警官 - 还在外面呢
- Shaf. - You out?
有什么新消息吗
What have I missed?
不过三百万人报告
Oh, just three million phone calls from people
邻居家有黄色迷你车
whose neighbours have got a yellow mini.
社区会议怎么样了
How was the community meeting?
跟以往一样
The usual suspects out in force.
我们的一位警员死了
We've got a dead police officer,
他们却为一条狗在史密斯大道上拉了坨屎烦恼
and they're still more bothered about the amount of dog shit up Smithy Clough Lane.
我准备再去一次汤米·李·罗伊斯母亲家
Listen, I'm just going to look in on Tommy Lee Royce's mother again,
不会太久
all right? I shan't be long.
- 好吧 去干嘛 - 随便看看
- OK. What for? - Fun.
早上好
Morning.
奈维森
Nevison.
我想我似乎知道那些人是谁了
I... I think I might know who these people are.
- 谁打的 - 你来干什么
- Who did that? - What are you doing here?
他来过了 因为我让你带给他的话
He's been here, because you gave him my message.
我知道
I know that.
现在我要你带给他另外的话
So here's another one I'd like you to give him.
赖恩不是他的儿子
Ryan is not his son.
赖恩跟他一点关系都没有
Ryan has got nothing to do with him.
我才不会浪费我的人生去管他的孬种 懂了吗
I would not waste my life dragging up something he'd spawned. All right?
- 懂了 - 那就告诉他
- Right. - So you tell him...
如果他胆敢接近我的赖恩
If he comes anywhere near our Ryan,
我会找他麻烦的
there'll be bother.
远不是他能解决的麻烦
More bother than he knows how to handle.
- 懂了吗 - 懂了
- All right? - Yeah.
是他打的吗
Did he do that?
为什么
Why?
他为什么这么做
Why did he do it?
因为是星期二 因为是大太阳天
Cos it's Tuesday. Cos the sun's shining.
或者因为他想 根本不需要理由
Cos he feels like it. There is no why.
- 你想让我逮捕他吗 - 不
- Do you want me to arrest him? - No.
林恩如果他打你的话我可以逮捕他
Lynn, if he's knocking you about, I'll arrest him.
是啊 然后他会更变本加厉的
Yeah, then he'll do it even worse.
如果几周都不见他
I don't see him for f-f-f...weeks and then...
我就把他的狗放出了 好好教训他一番
I'll let his dog out, that'll fucking learn him.
我几周没见他了 他带了只狗回来
I don't see him for weeks, then he brings a dog,
还不准我进自己的地窖
and I'm not allowed in me own cellar.
也不是永远都不准我进去的那种
Not that I ever go in there, like.
你懂的 但是
You know, but...
- 什么狗 - 那是
- What dog?x7f- Ohh, it's
他为什么在地下室里养条狗
Why's he got a dog in the cellar?
- 那是 - 带我看看 林恩
- It's... - Show me, Lynn.
- 带我看看 - 他只是帮别人照顾一下
- Show me. - He's just looking after it for someone.
- 他会找我麻烦的 - 汤米住这儿吗
- I'm in trouble now. - Is Tommy here?
- 不 - 那为什么锁上
- No. - Why's it padlocked?
他上的锁 他正在训练斗狗
He put that on. He's training it up for a fight.
- 你听过到狗叫吗 - 它被戴了口罩的
- Have you heard this dog? - It's muzzled.
你看到过狗吗
Have you seen the dog?
我可不觉得这里面是条狗 林恩
I don't think that's a dog in there, Lynn.
安
Ann?
把我放出去 把我放出去 把我放出去
Get me out of here! Get me out of here! Get me out of here!
你可以走了 一切都结束了
You're out of here. It's over.
把我放出去 把我放出去
Get me out of here! Get me out of here!
- 你都做了什么 - 不是我
- What are you doing? - It wasn't me.
你♥他♥妈♥都做了什么
What are you fucking doing?!
婊♥子♥
You bitch!
你就准备一辈子
You're going to be eating food through a straw
靠一根管子吃饭吧
for the rest of your life.
你会连擦屁♥股♥都要找人帮忙
You're going to need someone to wipe your arse for you.
就是这样
Oh, yes.
你喜欢这样吗 婊♥子♥
Do you like that, you slag?
- 进去 - 不 不 不
- Get in! - No, no, no...
- 进去 - 不
- Get in! - No!
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
- 不 - 进来 进来
- No! - Get in, get in.
进来
Get in!
不要啊 不要啊
Don't do that. Don't do that.
不要啊
Don't do that!
不要啊 不要啊
Don't do that! Don't do that!
不要啊
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表