剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
他们最后都惨痛分手
All of 'em ended really badly.
是啊 但是所有的恋爱都会结束
Yeah, but all relationships end
直到有一次不会结束啊
until the one that doesn't.
这就是风险
That's the risk.
是啊 我不喜欢冒险
Yeah. I don't like risk.
对啊 冒险最糟了
Yeah. Risk is the worst.
把订书机放回来
Put the stapler back.
我喜欢冒险 我靠拿着别人的钱来冒险谋生
I do like risk. I risk other people's money for a living.
我♥干♥着一份随时都可能被立马炒掉的工作
I work at a job where I can get fired without notice.
我最喜欢的桌游就是《冒险》
My favorite board game is Risk.
-我碰巧很会玩《冒险》 -我会秒杀你的
- I happen to dominate at Risk. - I will destroy you at Risk.
但我作为风险承担专家的职业意见是
But my professional opinion as an expert risk taker
我俩这个风险是值得冒的
is that you and I are a risk worth taking.
我觉得和一个喜欢冒险的人约会
Well, I guess there is something kinda sexy
还挺性感的
about dating a guy who likes risk.
你刚才是说"约会"了吗
Did I just hear you say "dating"?
但我还是指望你"卖♥♥身"
But I still expect you to put out.
是我拿走了曼斯菲尔德的椅子 好吗
I'm the one who took Mansfield's chair. Okay?
没有比那更冒险的了 对吧
Doesn't get any riskier than that, right?
你好啊 魔法门
Hello. Magic door.
我是有多嗨啊
How high am I?
我们得谈谈
You and I need to have a little talk.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
我名叫布洛迪·莫耶
My name is Brody Moyer.
他认识我 大天才
He already knows me, genius.
该死
Damn it.
你有十秒钟时间告诉我 我的椅子在哪儿
You have ten seconds to tell me where my chair is.
我手里有你想要的东西
Well, I have something that you want,
所以在我来看 筹码都在我手上
so it appears to me that I have all the leverage.
我可以炒了你
I could fire you,
找人逮捕你 或者直接让你消失
have you arrested, or simply disappear you.
我好像大大误解了情况
It appears as though I have grossly misread the situation.
实际上 先生 他拿走了椅子是为了你好
Actually, sir, he took the chair for your benefit.
-真的吗 -这肯定很精彩
- Really? - This oughta be good.
他觉得你该有一张站立式办公桌
He thinks you should have a standing desk.
站立式办公桌
A standing desk?
是的 对你的站姿有好处 能激发创造力
Yes. It's good for your posture, it spurs creativity,
而且产生自信
and generates confidence.
你肯定也知道 巴顿将军曾说过
As I'm sure you know, General Patton once said,
"良好的决定从不是在转椅上做出的"
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair."
引用得真好
That's a good quote.
好吧 我就信了 但也没全信
All right, I'll buy it, but not really.
至于你 我盯上你了
And, you... you're on my radar.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
也许是第二种
Probably the second one.
我来帮你按
Here. Let me get that for you.
-谢谢你 亲爱的 -我的继父以前经常说
- Thank you, dear. - My stepdad always used to say,
"男人总是该空出一只手来
"A man should always keep one hand free
要么抓东西 要么抓痒"
for either catching or scratching."
我挺喜欢的
I quite like that.
你叫什么名字
What did you say your name was?
我叫詹妮
I'm Jenny.
该死
Oh, shit.
孩子 进来 进来
Ah, son. Come on in. Come on in.
你森林里的朋友说得对
Your friend from the forest was right.
我也许再也不要坐下了
I may never sit again.
太棒了 这是海恩斯信托的分♥析♥
Great. So here's the Haynes trust.
刚好赶上时间
Just in time...
来让你从30楼丢下它 摔它个粉身碎骨
for you to throw it 30 stories to its death.
没关系 你通过了这次测试
It's okay. You passed this test.
放心 还会有更多的
Rest assured, there'll be more.
我会准备好的 先生
I'll be ready, sir.
我遇见了詹妮
So I, uh, I met Jenny.
我们开怀畅谈 分享了朴实的引言
We talked, we laughed, we shared folksy quotes.
她真讨喜
She is delightful.
我就说过吧
Told you.
你觉得我很惊讶吗
Well, do you think I'm surprised?
你喜欢她 所以我知道她肯定很讨喜
You care for her, so I knew she'd be delightful.
所以我才不想见她
That's exactly why I didn't want to meet her.
当你的事业毁了这段感情时
Now when your career destroys this relationship,
我们都会觉得很难过的
we're both gonna feel horrible.
说真的 我希望就你一个人会觉得难过
Tell you the truth, I, um, I was hoping it'd just be you.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表