剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
我不知道要怎么证明我没有马
I don't know how to prove I don't have a horse.
布洛迪 这真的与你无关
Look, Brody, it's really not about you, okay?
就是你们楼上的人好像都有些
It just seems like you upstairs guys are just kind of, um...
可悲
sad.
可悲 什么
Sad?! What?!
哪里可悲了
How are we sad?
也许是因为你太吵了
Maybe you're sad 'cause you're so loud.
感觉你们从不玩乐
It just seems like you never have any fun, you know?
我们工作是很辛苦 但是在这里
I mean, we work hard, but down here, it's just...
没那么紧张 你明白吗
It's not as uptight, you know?
比如来了一首好歌♥
Like, if a great song comes on...
*我们要跳舞休息 你知道吗*
*We're gonna have a dance break, you know*
*布洛迪 你知道吗*
*Brody, do you know*
*你知道吗 知道吗 布洛迪你知道吗*
*Do you know? You know? Brody, do you know*
好讨厌 行了 耶以
That's very unpleasant. Okay. Yahtzee.
抱歉
Sorry.
别人开心你就不开心吗
Did you get mad because all the people seemed happy?
你真是个可爱的呆子
You're a cute little nerd.
我要回去工作了
I'm gonna go back to work, okay?
快骑着马儿回去吧
Yeah, why don't you ride your horse back?
老子要杀了你
Hey, I will kill you!
跳舞休息 伙计
Dance break, man!
-要不要一起来 -不要
- You want in on this? - No.
-不要吗 -不要
- No? - No.
*三连冠 三连冠 走在街上*
*Threepeat, threepeat, on the street*
*三连冠 冠呀么冠呀么冠冠冠*
*Threepeat, peat, peat, on the repeat, peat, peat*
*三连冠 三三三连冠*
*Threepeat, three, three, threepeat*
我就叫这名字
That's my name.
-好 -好了 停下
- Okay. - Okay, stop!
这里是办公场所好吗
This is a place of business, man.
拜托 哥们
Oh, come on, man!
陪布洛迪跳超屌♥的舞蹈 给人家点乐子啊
Fun brody up in this beast!
别工作了 出去吧
Let's ditch work and get outta here.
去哪儿呢 莫耶先生
And go where, Mr. Moyer?
去那间更容易工作的房♥间
Uh, to that room where it's easier to work.
特殊工作房♥
The special workroom.
请到我办公室来
My office, please.
自动开门
Automatic door remote.
真是太屌♥了 先生
That's very beast, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你一小时想个新的口头禅
You have one hour to come up with a new word.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
真的抱歉
I'm really sorry.
-我只是 -看见我在办公室里贴的这些词了吗
- I just-- - See all these words that I've posted around the office?
有没有想过我为什么偏偏挑了这几个词
Do you ever wonder why I picked those particular words?
因为这些词是你希望我们拥有的品质吗
Because they're all qualities that you would like us to have?
不是
No.
是因为我用这些词来描述自己
It's because they're all words I use to describe myself.
而且我发现那样很...
And I find that...
让人印象深刻
impressive.
来
Come.
先生 楼下的姑娘搞昏了我的头
Sir, that girl downstairs messed with my head.
跟她讲话就像喝龙舌兰一样
Talking to her is like drinking tequila.
前一秒钟 你还觉得一切都在你掌握之中
One second, you think you're totally in control.
接下来你就发现自己光着躺在院子里
And then the next thing you know, you wake up naked in the yard,
而你妈妈一直说你毁了圣诞节
and your mom keeps saying that you've ruined Christmas.
这姑娘害我质疑我整个人生
This girl's got me questioning my whole life.
你给自己找了个生活复杂者 对吧
You got yourself a life-unraveler, don't you?
那姑娘说的话
That's a girl who says things that
让你从全新 大部分是消极的角度看待生活
makes you look at your life in a whole new and mostly negative way.
是啊
Yes.
她让我觉得我的生活很空虚 我光顾着工作
She made me feel like my life is empty, that all I do is work.
我说不好 也许她是对的
I don't know. Maybe she's right.
也许我没尽情玩乐
Maybe I'm not having any fun.
你觉得我有尽情玩乐吗 莫耶先生
You think I have fun, Mr. Moyer?
你在国♥庆♥节烧烤上喝了个烂醉
Well, you got drunk at the 4th of July barbecue,
而且你和你妻子在充气城♥堡♥上做♥爱♥
and you and your wife had sex in the bouncy castle.
我真爱美国 莫耶先生
I love America, Mr. Moyer.
孩子 我富得流油
Son, I am crazy rich.
我一周上三天班
I work three days a week.
五年来我都没错过我女儿的排球赛
I haven't missed my daughter's volleyball game in five years.
只要我想 就带我的家人去度假
And I take my family on vacation whenever I want to.
你知道我为什么拥有那一切吗
And do you know why I have all of those things?
因为我在四十岁之前真的拼死命了
Because I literally busted my ass until I was 40.
当然 底楼的人们现在很享乐
And sure, some of these ground floor people have fun now,
但十年后他们会怎样
but where are they gonna be in ten years?
一事无成 想尽办法交房♥租 前途无"亮"
Nowhere. Struggling to make rent with no future.
我现在告诉你
And I'm telling you right now,
那可不如海滨别♥墅♥好玩
that's not as much fun as a beach house.
或是一匹马
Or a horse.
我真不敢相信我让那姑娘玩弄了我
I can't believe I let that girl twist me up.
以后不会了
But no more.
你知道你是什么吗 先生
You know what you are, sir?
你是生活解谜者
You're a life-raveler.
对 我就是
Yes, I am.
这句话绝对要上墙啊
And that's damn sure going up on the wall.
先生 你让我找一个"屌♥"的替换词
Sir, in regards to finding a replacement word for "Beast,"
你觉得"帅呆了"怎么样
what are your thoughts on "Fandango?"
我非常喜欢
I like that a great deal.
我想告诉你们所有人
I would like to let you all know
我不会再来了
that I will not be coming back here anymore.
哈哈
Ha ha.
我觉得现在你下来的次数比我们都多了
I feel like at this point you're down here more than we are.
好啊 楼上的悲剧男
Hey, sad upstairs dude.
你们知道吗
You know what?
我可不悲剧
I am not sad, okay.
你们知道谁的生活很可悲吗 你们的
You know whose lives are sad? Yours.
你们都在一直假装你们很开心
You all keep pretending you're happy,
我现在要去楼上建筑我的未来
and I'm gonna go upstairs and build my future
得到我的海滨别♥墅♥ 因为显然那些都很有趣
and get my Beach House, because apparently they're very fun.
真好真好真的好
Well, well, well, well, well, well, well.
这位"希望有我的络腮胡先生"觉得他比我们都强
Mr. Wishes-he-had-my-beard thinks he's better than all of us.
我穿上一套西装 明天就能干♥你♥的活儿
I could put a suit on and do your job tomorrow.
我今天就能做
I could do it today,
但我得先找我爸爸借套西装
but I would need to borrow a suit from my dad first.
好了 听完了最后一句疯话
Okay, and on that final insane note,
我现在要说再见了 终于解脱了
I will now say good-bye and good riddance.
这什么眼神 你为什么这样看我
What is that look? Why are you giving me that look?
我真的很担心你会为你刚才所说的话
I'm just really worried that you're gonna feel bad
觉得难过
about the stuff you just said,
我想让你知道 我原谅你
and I want you to know that I forgive you.
别问她问题了 布洛迪
Stop asking her questions, Brody!
你经常和自己说话啊
You talk to yourself a lot.
无视她
Ignore her.
我知道我这么晚还过来有些诡异
I know it's weird, me coming here this late.
不 詹妮 一点也不诡异 我也一直在想你
No, Jenny, it's not weird at all. I can't stop thinking about you either.
我来是因为我把围巾落这儿了
I just came 'cause I left my scarf.
好好好 快请进
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on. Come on in.
没问题
Sure, sure, sure.
太棒了 你找到了
Oh, good. You found it.
是啊 回头见
Yeah. See ya.
除非我先见到你 姑娘
Aw, not if I don't see you first, girl.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-好吧 -行啊
- Okay. - Sure.
冷静
Yeah, peace!
我说 "我唯一乘坐商用飞机的可能性
And I said, "The only way I'm flying commercial is
就是他们为私人飞行拍摄广♥告♥
if they're shooting a commercial about flying privately."
commercial既有商用飞机也有广♥告♥的意思
这家伙懂我的梗
This guy gets it.
新来的是谁
hey, who's the new guy?
他刚来这里上班
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表