剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
该死 是曼斯菲尔德
Crap. That's Mansfield.
交易出问题了
Something's going on with the deal.
交易出什么问题了 怎么回事
What's going on with the deal? What's the deal?
天啊 我好爱我的工作
Oh, my god! I love my job so much!
好了 团队 集♥合♥ 我们单膝下跪吧
All right, team. Bring it in. Let's take a knee.
先生 这可是一件崭新的普拉达西装 所以
Oh, sir, this is a new Prada suit, so...
我刚跟新加坡那边打完电♥话♥
Now I just got off the phone with Singapore,
看来交易即将完成了
and it looks like this deal is going to close.
这里是办公的地方
This is a place of business.
我来告诉你们什么时候才能欢呼
I'll tell you when you can cheer.
现在欢呼吧
And you cheer!
我们面临着许多艰难工作
Now we have a lot of hard work in front of us,
但交易完成时 你们会获得奖励的
but when we do close, you will be rewarded.
难道就没人欢呼吗
Won't somebody cheer?
因为雷明顿信托投资公♥司♥
Because Remington Trust is the best damn team
是行业翘楚 快欢呼啊
in this business. Give me a cheer.
因为我要带你们去看
Because I'm gonna take you to see
最棒的棒球队伍比赛
the best damn baseball team in the business--
旧金山巨人队
The San Francisco Giants--
我们会在最昂贵的豪华包厢里观看
from the best damn luxury suite money can buy,
一切将在周一发生
and this is all gonna happen Monday.
周一
Monday!
或者周二对某些人来说比较合适
Or Tuesday works better for some people.
就周一了
Monday it is!
好吧 大家周一都能放假
Okay, everybody has off Monday for the holiday,
但我需要两名志愿人士来保持办公室的开放
but I do need two volunteers to help keep the building open.
哥可是绝对不来的
Oh, yeah, that's a "Hell, no" from me, okay?
我看过太多部恐怖电影
I've watched too many horror movies,
单独待在空无一人的办公楼里的黑人
and the lone black guy in the empty office building--
他死定了
he's gonna die.
托丽 你周一能上班吗
Hey, Tori, can you work Monday?
-能 管他的 -我也来
- Yeah. What the hell. - I'll do it, too.
你好啊
Hey, you.
宝贝 坏消息
Oh, hey, babe. So bad news.
周一巨人队比赛的票卖♥♥完了
The Giants game's sold out monday.
不会吧
Oh, no!
但我上网订了两张票
But I went online and got us tickets!
太棒了 我激动死了
Oh, awesome. I'm so psyched.
是最好的座位吗 不是
Now are they the best seats? No.
是最差的座位吗 是
But are they the worst seats? Yes.
你想听一件好玩的事吗
Oh. Wow. You wanna hear something funny?
-好啊 -你会笑的
- Yeah. - You're gonna laugh.
我很喜欢笑 所以
I love to laugh, so...
为了奖励我们的辛勤工作
So to reward us for our hard work... mm-hmm?
曼斯菲尔德为周一的比赛
Mansfield bought the luxury suite
订了豪华包厢
for Monday's game.
和我们要去看的比赛是同一场
It's the same game we're supposed to go to.
你这是告诉我 你打算在你休息这天
So are you telling me that you're gonna bail on me
放我鸽子
on your one day off of work
去和你老板共度更多时光吗
to spend more time with your boss?
才不是
Not now, I'm not.
先生 我能和你谈谈吗
Sir, can I talk to you for a second?
布洛迪 你这是在干什么
Brody, what in the hell are you doing?
对不起 你助理告诉我你在这里 所以
I'm sorry. Your assistant told me that you were in here, so...
你违背了蒸汽房♥礼节
You're violating steam room etiquette.
你明白吗 你进入蒸汽房♥
You understand? You enter a steam room
应该和你来到这世界上一样 光溜溜的
the exact same way you enter the world--naked.
明白 我想告诉你
Gotcha. So... I wanted to talk to you
关于棒球的事[balls蛋蛋]
about the baseballs...
周一的棒球比赛
Uh, the baseball game on Monday.
这会是一场精彩的比赛 对吧
Oh, it's gonna be a good one, isn't it?
我相信你是巨人队忠实粉丝
You are a, uh, fellow Giants fan, I trust.
铁杆粉[最大的]
The biggest.
关于那比赛 我...
Now about that, I...
我刚捐了25万给巨人队的慈善机构
I just gave $250,000 to the Giants' charity.
[巨人队球员小摆饰]
我有一个威利·梅斯摇头娃娃 所以
Okay, well, I have a Willie Mays bobblehead doll, so...
我有幸拥有两个非常可爱的女儿
You know, I've been blessed with two very lovely daughters,
但她们都对棒球
neither of which has
没有丝毫兴趣
the slightest bit of interest in baseball,
我一直梦想着
So it's always been a dream of mine
能有个儿子和我一起
to have a son who might like to go
去看几场棒球比赛
to a couple games with me.
-有件很好笑的事 你想笑吗 -不想
- So funny story. You wanna laugh? - No.
太棒了 话说...
Oh, excellent. So, um...
原来詹妮也已经为我们买♥♥了
turns out that Jenny already bought us tickets
同一场比赛的票
to the same game.
这简直是场犯罪 希望你婉言拒绝了她
That's a crime. I hope you let her down easy.
我试过了 但是
Well, I tried, but...
你知道的 当你跟妹子说没法和她们一起时
you know how girls get hurt when you tell them
她们会很受伤的
you can't do something with them?
你这是说你
Are you saying you...
不想和我去看比赛吗
you don't wanna go to the game with me?
不 不 当然不是啦 只不过
No, no, of c--of course not. It's just that--
该死 你这话的口气像是
'Cause I'll be darned. It sounded like you said
你不愿意和我去看比赛
you don't wanna go to the game with me.
我才没有那样说 我只是说
I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying,
我最近没经常陪着詹妮 所以
I haven't really spent a lot of time with Jenny recently, so--
你怎么可以这样抛下你的团队
How it god's name could you bail on your team like this?
拜托 别这样
Come on. Don't be like that.
别告诉我该怎么样
Don't tell me how to be.
莫耶先生 听着
Mr. Moyer, look.
你知道我们为什么努力工作
Do you know why we work so very hard
来完成交易吗
to close these deals?
为了钱吗
The money?
当然是为了钱啦
Of course it's the money.
除了钱
After the money,
还有同志之爱
there's the camaraderie.
就像一群猎人猎到了一只羚羊
Just like when the pack gets themselves an antelope,
然后大家都会庆祝
and afterwards, everyone celebrates.
当然 除了那只羚羊
I mean, everyone but the antelope, of course.
麻烦在这些发♥票♥上签名
Just need to get a signature on these invoices.
你怎么裸着啊
Why the hell are you naked?
蒸汽房♥礼节啊
Uh, steam room etiquette?
弯腰 弯下去点
Bend over. Nice and deep.
好
All right.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
一个我接下来的日子里
Just something that I'll see
只要一闭上眼睛就能看见的场景
for the rest of my life every time I close my eyes.
别说得这么重口味
Quit making this weird.
先生 我可以再去和詹妮谈谈
Sir, I could probably talk to Jenny again.
不必 你已经做出选择了
Oh, no, you made your choice.
羚羊没你的份了
There will be no antelope for you.
没有你 我们也会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have fun without you.
年轻人 有一张免费的
Young man, how would you like a free ticket
巨人队棒球比赛企业豪华包厢票 有兴趣吗
to the company luxury suite for a Giants baseball game?
这是惩罚布洛迪的
Is this some sort of machiavellian ploy
狡猾手段吗
to punish Brody?
-没错 加不加入 -加入
- You're damn right it is. Are you in or out? - In.
当然加入了
Of course I'm in.
肯定会很棒
This is gonna be awesome.
可以跟曼斯菲尔德度过一段黄金时光
Some quality time to bond with Mansfield.
凯尔 要听实话吗
Oh, Kyle, real talk?
我觉得曼斯菲尔德都不知道你是谁
I don't think Mansfield knows your name.
谁准备好看球赛了 每人都拿只手套
Who's ready for baseball? Everybody gets a glove.
麦肯米克先生 温先生
Mr. McCormick. Mr. Wen.
运动爱好者
Sport.
注意了 你们这群资本主义蠢货
Attention, capitalist pigs.
很讽刺地 我出现在了这里
I am here ironically.
我可不想迷失在你们资产阶级的
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表