剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
But sometimes harassment can be even more subtle.
看
Take a look.
你一定经常健身
You must work out a lot.
作为你的老板 我得告诉你
And as your boss, I should tell you,
如果你想在这家公♥司♥蒸蒸日上
if you want to get ahead in this company,
就穿更紧身的裤子来
wear tighter pants!
不合适
Inappropriate.
你们把这些放给新员工看吗
You actually show this to new employees?
-是的 -只给基层员工 基层员工
- Yeah. Yeah. - Entry level. Just entry level.
-太棒了 -是啊 所有员工
- It's fabulous. - Uh, yeah, every lev--
所有员工都看
Every level sees it. I-I--
我很喜欢 告诉你们
I love it. I tell ya,
我真受够了见那些
I am so tired of meeting companies
充满西装男的公♥司♥
that are just full of tight-asses in suits
能看到不那么把自己看得那么重要的人
That it's, uh, it's refreshing to meet somebody
令我耳目一新
doesn't take themselves so seriously.
我们是十足的疯子
Oh, yeah, well, we are total goofballs.
我很重视我的投资
I take my money seriously.
没有我们重视
Yeah. Not as seriously as we do.
如果你愿意 我现在可以给你看看我的展示
If you like, I could show you my presentation now.
天啊 不要
Oh, god, no.
或者我们可以把展示当成行酒令来玩
Or we can make that presentation a drinking game.
每当他给我们展示一个无聊的图标 我们就喝
Every time he shows us a boring graph, we drink?
妹子 我可不能喝那么醉
Sister, I can't afford to get that drunk.
我还要开我的直升机出去
I gotta be able to fly my helicopter out of here.
好吧
Oh. All right, um...
告诉你们我打算怎么做
Tell you what I'll do.
我会看一遍这些数字
I will give these numbers the once-over,
如果真像你说的那么好
and if they are as good as you say they are,
你或许可以拿下我这个客户
you just might be able to take me home from the dance.
我们非常愿意
Yeah, we'd--we'd love that.
记住 雷明顿信托公♥司♥ 值得信赖
And remember, you can't spell Remington Trust without trust.
你们应该拿这当广♥告♥语
That ought to be your slogan.
莫耶先生 多么美妙的一天啊
Mr. Moyer. What a day, what a day.
先生 我没想到你会来上班
Sir! I didn't expect you to be in.
我听说你感冒三天了
I heard you had a 72-hour flu.
的确是 但我不到一天就打垮了它
I did indeed, but I crushed it in 18.
这是我个人的最好成绩
It's a personal best.
丝毫不吃惊 先生
Not surprised, sir.
判断对错
True or false?
汤姆齐斯先生对你印象深刻
Mr. Tomkins was very impressed by you.
-正确 -正确
- True. - True!
判断对错 你刚刚把
True or false-- you just brought in the--
本公♥司♥这一季度最大的客户拿下了
the biggest new account this firm's had this quarter.
-正确 -正确
- True! - True!
判断对错 我非常高兴
True or false-- I could not be happier.
正确
True.
错误
False.
我真不是很擅长玩这游戏
I'm really not that good at this game.
过来 陪我坐一会
Come. Sit with me.
告诉你 自从我建立这家公♥司♥以来
Tell you what--ever since the day I started this firm,
我就一直期待找到接♥班♥人
I've looked forward to finding out just who I was gonna pass it on to.
现在我离那天又近了一些
Now that day is getting a little closer.
比我想得要困难一些
Well, it's trickier than I thought.
得了吧 先生 你还有很多时间
Oh, come on, sir. You have plenty of time.
不用安慰我 莫耶先生
Oh, don't patronize me, Mr. Moyer.
就算我保持健壮 饮食健康
Even if I continue to stay fit and eat right,
我也就能再活六七十年了
I still only have 60 or 70 good years left in me.
你是认真的
Oh, you're serious.
当然 我很开心你做成了这一笔生意
Of course I was--I was happy that you closed the deal.
是我教会你怎么做的
Hell, I trained you how to do it.
但是你能在没有我的情况下做成
But that you were able to do it without me--
这...这才是让我不爽的地方
that's... that's what pissed me off.
如果能让你感觉好点儿
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
这不是我一个人的功劳
I didn't do it alone.
我让詹妮来救场了
I needed Jenny to save my ass.
这让我感觉好多了
Well, that makes me feel quite a bit better.
必须说一下
For the record, uh,
你这一步非常勇敢主动
you took quite a bold initiative there,
瞒着我进行会面 这让我想起了自己
going behind my back. It reminded me of myself.
谢谢你 先生
Oh. Thank you, sir.
不管怎样 我很开心成功了
Anyway, I'm glad it worked out.
-别急 -怎么了
- Not so fast. - Yeah?
就像我说的 你是瞒着我♥干♥的
As I said, you did go behind my back,
这是有后果的
so for that, there's a consequence.
曼斯菲尔德先生的办公室
Mr. Mansfield's office.
曼斯菲尔德先生的办公室
Mr. Mansfield's office.
曼斯菲尔德先生的办公室
Mr. Mansfield's--Mr...
曼斯菲尔德先生的办公室
Mr. Mansfield's office. Mr. Man--
有人知道这些要命的电♥话♥怎么用吗
Does anyone know how to work these frickin' phones?
爱情零距离 第一季第八集
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表