剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
我拿到了我们去香港的机票
I got us our tickets to Hong Kong.
不幸的是 我们将像第三世界的
Unfortunately, we're going to be traveling
牲畜一样旅行
like third world cattle.
你是说经济舱吗
You mean coach?
天啊 不
Oh, god no.
民航航♥班♥ 头等舱
Commercial. First class.
每场伟大的冒险都是开头难
Every great adventure starts with a challenge.
你对香港激动吗
Are you excited about Hong Kong?
我就像拿着筷子的熊猫一样激动
As excited as a panda with chopsticks.
抱歉 我对中国的全部了解
Sorry. All I know about China
都来自电影《功夫熊猫》
is from the movie "Kung Fu Panda."
-我恨动画片 莫耶先生 -对
- I hate cartoons, Mr. Moyer. - Right.
重点是 你现在上了快车道
The point is, you're on the fast track now.
两年后 你就会成为我
And in two years, you'll be me.
你知道那是什么感觉吗 我知道
Do you know how that feels? I do.
因为我就是我 而那感觉真是...爽呆了
Because I am me and it is... well, it's spectacular.
我等不及了 先生
I can't wait, sir.
其实我有点羡慕你
I'm actually a little envious of you--
外派异域他乡 全凭自己打拼
Going to an exotic location, striking out on your own,
每天朝九晚五
working 9:00 to 5:00.
这听起来其实并不...
That actually doesn't sound that...
你的意思是从早上九点到凌晨五点
Oh, you mean, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 A.M.
开始先这样
To start.
但工时迟早会延长的 没错
But the hours will eventually get long, yeah.
我肯定能挤出来点休息时间
Well, I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in some downtime.
当然了
Well, of course.
我发现一个人连续不睡眠的时间
I find there's only a certain number of days
是有极限的 我是19天
a man can go without sleep. For me, it's 19.
我现在八天未眠 而且我嗨翻了
I'm on eight right now, and I'm high as a kite.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
听着 我现在算是无家可归了
Um, so, listen, I'm kinda homeless right now.
你们谁有地方
So does anyone have a place
能让我暂住几天吗
where I could crash for a few days?
比如说托丽
Like maybe Tori?
三连冠 你好吗
Hey, Threepeat, how you doing?
我知道你很想要香港办事处的职位
I know you wanted that Hong Kong office pretty bad.
你知道 没事啦
You know, it's okay.
我是说 我真的愿意抛下
I mean, would I really wanna leave
我的亲友 搬去异国
my friends and family, move to a strange country,
每周工作七天
work seven days a week,
并且完全没有社交生活吗
and have absolutely no social life?
我当然愿意 我太想要那职位了
Of course I would. I wanted it so bad.
我猜布洛迪的工作会很忙
Wow, I-I guess Brody will be working a lot.
但没事的 等我找到工作后
But that's okay, I'll--I'll meet some people
也会认识新朋友
when I get a job.
对 完全正确 你有工作签证吧
Yeah, exactly. So you got a work visa, then?
没有
No.
我需要那东西吗
Do I need one of those?
这上面说 你需要工作签证
Well, it says here, you're gonna need a work visa.
好的 谢谢 德里克
Okay, thank you, Derrick!
申请这种签证需要多久
So how long does it take to get one?
-大概一年 -要花大概一年时间
- About a year. - It's gonna take about a year.
但这会给你充足的时间学习广东话
But that will give you plenty of time to work on your Cantonese.
我还得学另一种语言吗
I have to learn to speak another language?
看起来你得学广东话了 妹子
Looks like you gotta learn you some Cantonese, girl.
好的 我得去跟布洛迪谈谈
Okay, I gotta go talk to Brody.
你得去跟布洛迪谈谈
You gotta go talk to Brody.
好的
Okay.
现在我就是复读机了
Now I'm just repeatin' stuff.
我刚才好像听见你说你要找公♥寓♥
Did I hear you say you're looking for an apartment?
是的 我能跟你住几天吗
Yeah. Um, can I crash with you for a few days?
别急 你可不能白住
Not so fast. It's gonna cost you.
好的 等我找到银行卡后
Okay, well, when I find my ATM card,
我可以给你付三百美元
I can float you $300.
你真要...付我钱吗
You're--you're gonna... pay me with money?
给 这是你的钥匙
Here. Here-- here's your key.
我们去参观你的新家 室友
Let's go see your new home, roomie!
我们到了 高端大气
Here she is, in all her glory.
感受一下吧
Soak... it... in.
这是哪里啊 老兄
Where the hell are we, man?
你说过这个街区很潮
You said this was a trendy neighborhood.
你住在一家殡仪馆上面
You live above a funeral home,
街对面还有一家殡仪馆
across the street from a funeral home,
左右两边都是殡仪馆
between two funeral homes.
是的 这里叫殡仪馆区
Yeah, it's called the funeral home district.
殡仪城
FuHo!
我从没听说过殡仪城
I've never heard of FuHo.
严格来说本城活人不多
Well, it's not technically zoned for the living.
但是 我何不带你参观一下
But, uh, why don't I go ahead and give you the tour?
我们站的地方是客厅
Where we're standing is what we call the living room.
那边是娱乐室
Now over there's gonna be the rumpus room.
媒体中心在后面 厨房♥在那边
Media center right back here. Kitchen over there.
而这里...就是见证奇迹的地方
And over here is where... the magic... happens.
那是魔术道具吗
Is that a magic kit?
是的 我一晚表演两场
Yeah, I do two shows a night.
付多少钱你随意
Pay what you can.
能有一个观众我已经很欣慰了
It'll be nice just to have an audience.
你说过这是两间大卧室
Well, you know, you said this is a massive two-bedroom.
我说了吗 我记得我说的是
Did I? 'Cause I thought I said
这是两张大床房♥
it was a massive two bed... room.
那两张大床呢 老兄
Where are the two beds, man?
它们在这里
Well, they're back here!
小心 小心
Watch out! Watch out.
好了
Here we go.
我猜我以前没有同时
Huh, I guess I've never actually had 'em down
放下过这两张床
at the same time before.
严格来说 你是第一个来我家睡的人
You are technically my first sleepover.
我想自杀 但死了还是会回到这里
I would kill myself, but I'd end up right back here.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
这是我们第一次说"我爱你"的地方
Hey, this is where we first said "I love you."
是啊 这是我们的真爱垃圾箱
Yeah, it's our love dumpster.
但我们真的应该
We should really come up
-给它起个更好的名字 -没错
- with a better name for it, though. - Mm-hmm, we should.
那么 我们能谈谈香港的事吗
Um, so, could we talk about Hong Kong?
好的 实际上 我也想跟你说这事
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that, too, actually.
是这样的...
Um, the thing is...
-我觉得你不该去香港 -我觉得我不该去香港
- I don't think you should go to Hong Kong. - I don't think I should go to Hong Kong.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你为什么不要我去香港
Why don't you want me to go to Hong Kong?
你刚说你不想去香港
You just said you don't wanna go to Hong Kong.
我是不想去香港
I don't wanna go to Hong Kong.
我很受伤
Well, that hurts my feelings.
你刚还说你不想我去呢
Well, you just said that you didn't want me to go!
我是不想你去
I don't want you to go.
那好啊 我不去了
Okay, well, good! I'm not going.
行 我就希望这样
Okay, that's all I wanted.
好极了 你如愿以偿了
Awesome. Got your wish.
好 很好
Okay, great.
既然咱俩都不想你去香港
If neither of us want you to go to Hong Kong,
那还吵什么
why are we fighting?
没吵 就是大声表达同意
We're not fighting, we're just agreeing loudly.
很好
Good! Okay.
好
Okay.
你真的不想去香港吗
You really don't wanna go to Hong Kong?
宝贝 拜托
I mean, babe, come on.
你知道我在那儿除了你一无所有
You know that there's nothing there for me except you.
而你 你又会超忙的
And you're-- you're gonna be crazy busy.
是啊 应该陪你的时候
I know, I know. And I won't be able
我都没法陪你
to give you the time you deserve.
好吧 那我就一个人去巴黎吧
Okay, so I'll just go to Paris alone.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表