剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
told my landlord to suck it
因为我不再需要我的公♥寓♥了
because I'm not gonna need my apartment anymore,
他会告诉你原因的
And you know what? He's gonna tell you why.
好了 大家都过来
All right, everyone gather round.
温先生 莫耶先生
Mr. Wen, Mr. Moyer.
你们都知道 去年
Now, as you all know, for the last year,
我一直准备开一家新办事处
I've been preparing to open a new office.
我不知道何时何地
We didn't know where, we didn't know when.
甚至不知道由谁来管理
I didn't even know who was gonna run it.
但是今天 哈哈哈
But today--ha ha ha--
今天一切答案都有了
today I have all the answers.
时间是下周 地点是香港
The when is next week, the where is Hong Kong,
那个人是温[和when同音]
and the who is Wen--
也就是我 我姓温
Me. My last name is Wen.
我在玩文字游戏 这不是重点
I'm doing a wordplay thing. It--it doesn't matter.
关键是
The point is,
你们都以为我没法做到
none of you guys thought I could do it,
你去死吧 你去死吧 你去死吧
so screw you, screw you, screw you,
至于你 我一直想和你上♥床♥
You, I have always wanted to sleep with.
我想等我从香港回来后
I think we can make time when I get back
再和你约时间吧
from Hong Kong!
三连冠
Threepeat,
你不去香港
you're not going to Hong Kong.
什么 但是我
What? But I--
我在那场会面上表现出色 你 我打算搬去香港
I crushed that meeting. You-- I was gonna move to Hong Kong
摆脱"亚洲人"的头衔
and finally not be the Asian guy.
你的确表现得很出色 是的
You did crush it. You truly crushed it,
所以我想让你留在办公室里
which is why I want you to stay here
做我的新布洛迪
in this office and be my new Brody.
但我放弃了我的公♥寓♥
But I gave up my apartment.
真蠢
That was dumb.
那原来的布洛迪呢
What's happening to the old Brody?
恭喜你 孩子
Congratulations, son.
你要去香港了
You're going to Hong Kong.
什么
What?
我第一天和你见面时就想告诉你了
I wanted to tell you the first day I met you.
但我害怕会把你吓跑 我
But I was afraid it would scare you off, and I...
你是我的意中人
you're my guy.
恭喜 孩子
Congratulations, son.
我们两天后出发
We leave in two days.
我该和詹妮去巴黎的
Uh, I-I'm supposed to go to Paris with Jenny.
忘记巴黎吧
Forget Paris.
未完待续
你在干什么 你在我梦里 别这么放肆
Hey, what are you doing? You're in my dream.
不 你们都在我的梦里
No, man, you are all up in my dream.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
早安
Bonjour.
你想看我的游艇展日历吗
Would you like to see my boat show calendar?
就看一次
Just this once.
快走吧 免得詹妮抓到我
Now get out of here before Jenny catches me
睡在储藏室里
sleeping in the supply closet.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表