剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
如果我去了香港 却失去了詹妮怎么办
what if I go to Hong Kong and I totally lose Jenny?
如果你待在这里 又失去了她怎么办
What if you stay here and totally lose her?
如果你放弃了这次机会
What if you give up this opportunity,
然后六周或者六个月之后
and then six weeks or six months from now,
你们分手了呢
you break up?
这样你就失去了妹子和工作
Then you've lost the girl and the job.
我告诉你吧
And I have news for you--
你别想要回工作了
The job's not coming back.
真残酷 这是严厉的爱
That was harsh. It was just tough love.
我老爸就是这样对我的
I got that from my old man.
其实 他更像是严厉的屁话吧
Actually, he was less tough love and more tough shit.
-我只是觉得 -别
- I just feel-- - No, don't.
别觉得
Don't feel.
你要建立一处新的办事处 而你可是比我
You're opening a new office and you're doing it fully
早了整整两年时间 我可是商界奇人啊
two years before I did. And I'm me, for god sake.
这是我们为之奋斗的一切
Now this is everything that we've worked for.
听仔细了
And listen carefully,
因为我以前从未说过
because I've never said this before--
我需要你
I need you.
我不会让你失望的 先生
I won't let you down, sir.
我知道你不会的
I know you won't.
回家去休息吧
Go home and get some rest.
明早在机场见
I'll meet you on that flight in the morning.
别迟到了
And don't be late.
头等舱最早登机 我想在坐经济舱的人们经过时
First class boards early, and I like to make eye contact
用眼神鄙视他们
with the people in coach as they walk by.
其实我被有钱人
I've actually been on
用眼神鄙视过
the other side of that rich guy stare.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, son.
-谢谢你 -你居然敢对我说谢谢
- Thank you. - No, don't you give me the "Thank you."
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这是最后一次登机广播
This is the final boarding call
请头等舱的乘客赶快登机
for all first class passengers.
该死 快点啊 莫耶先生
Oh, damn it. Come on, Mr. Moyer.
居然敢用有钱人的眼神鄙视我 老子也有钱
Give me the rich guy stare? I'm one of ya!
天啊
God sake.
现在普通舱15排到59排乘客开始登机
We will now begin general boarding, rows 15 to 59.
快啊 莫耶先生
Come on, Mr. Moyer.
太棒了
Oh, great.
用箱子装行李的人都开始登机了
People who use boxes for luggage are boarding.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm so late.
布洛迪 你在这里干什么
Brody, what are you doing here?
连20分钟没有你的的士路程我都忍♥不了
I couldn't stand a 20-minute cab ride without you.
我要怎么穿过半个地球
How am I gonna go halfway around the world
待不知道多长时间呢
for god knows how long?
我一定要去巴黎
I'm so coming to Paris.
请乘客们注意
Attention passengers--
这是飞往巴黎的十字航♥班♥108号♥的
This is your general boarding call
普通舱登机广播
for la croix air, flight 108 to Paris.
该死的
Oh, son of a bitch.
你怎么和曼斯菲尔德说的
So what did you tell Mansfield?
我还没告诉他
Well, I haven't told him yet.
但我觉得他内心深处会尊重我的选择的
But, I think deep down, he'll respect my decision.
注意 布洛迪·莫耶乘客
Attention, passenger Brody Moyer--
这是你事业的最后一次登机广播
this is the final boarding call for your career.
内心很深很深的地方
Deep, deep, deep down.
我警告你 莫耶先生
I'm warning you, Mr. Moyer.
不要上那架飞机
Do not get on that flight.
这个广播仅供员工使用
Look, this is for employees only.
没事 我是头等舱的 别担心
It's okay. I'm first class. Don't worry 'bout a thing.
天啊 他听起来很生气
God, he sounds pretty upset.
这是严厉的爱啦
It's just tough love.
先生 很抱歉 我打算打你电♥话♥的
Sir, I'm sorry. I was gonna call you.
但我做了最后决定
But I made a last-minute decision.
你在巴黎尽情地玩吧
You take all the time you need in Paris.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你被炒了
You're fired.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我们会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun.
是啊
Yeah.
你睡了吗
You asleep?
没有 一秒也没睡
No, man. Not even for a second.
我不知道是因为我的身体以45度角倾斜
I don't know if it's because my body's at a 45-degree angle,
还是你向我承认
or that you admitted to me
这枕头是从棺材里拿出来的
that this pillow came from a casket.
但这有点好玩 对吧
It's kind of fun, though, right?
就像露营一样 你想听鬼故事吗
It's like camp. You wanna hear a ghost story?
-好吧 -好 那么
- Okay. - Okay. So...
-昨天 我打开了... -停下
- Yesterday, I go open the clo-- - Stop, stop!
昨天 我可不想听昨天的
Yesterday? I don't wanna hear a ghost story
鬼故事
about yesterday, man.
你在这里住了多久了啊
How long have you been living here?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
好像住了很久很久
Feels like I've lived here forever.
1926年
殡仪城社交俱乐部
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表