剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
等他想明白了
When he figures that out,
你唯一留下来的就只有这部络腮胡了
the only thing they'll find of you is your beard.
曼斯菲尔德的女儿为什么要找哈佛生
Why would Mansfield's daughter go after Harvard?
可能为了报复她爸爸
Mm, probably to get back at her dad.
想想吧 你简直就是他最讨厌的人
Think about it. You're, like, everything he hates.
太有道理了
That makes total sense.
我是坏小子
I'm the bad boy.
禁果 魔鬼的糖果
The forbidden fruit. The devil's candy.
黑色甘草
Black licorice.
哈佛生 曼斯菲尔德会
Harvard, Mansfield will
直接把你的头盔连头一起扯下来的
rip off your helmet with your head still inside.
那对我的脖子可不好
That's not really good for my neck.
你要么就拿出点男人的气魄来 告诉丽莎结束了
Look, you can either be a man and go tell Lisa it's over,
要么就跑走藏起来 做个胆小鬼
or you can run and hide and take the coward's way.
我知道我该怎么做了
I know what I need to do.
做胆小鬼 做胆小鬼
Coward's way. Coward's way!
我怂恿你做瑞克坐 你没生气吧
You're not mad that I encouraged you to do the riker, are you?
怎么会啦
What? No.
-我也会这样对你的 -好吧
- I would have done the same to you. - Okay.
而且很有效果
Besides, it totally worked.
恭喜 你得到了办公室
Congratulations. You got the office.
-不会吧 -我说真的
- Shut up. - I'm serious, man.
曼斯菲尔德马上要见你
Mansfield wants to see you right away.
天啊
Oh, my god!
那人不是你 我真遗憾
I am so sorry it wasn't you, man.
但你在笑
But you're smiling.
是吗 我在笑吗 好吧 我会不笑
Am I? Am I smiling? Okay, I'll stop.
我停下来了吗 我停不下来了 天啊
Have I stopped? I can't stop. Oh, my god.
先生 你想见我吗
Sir, you wanted to see me?
不
No.
我想见的是坐在你身后的两位先生
I wanna see the two gentlemen seated behind you,
他们刚从柏林飞过来 参与一场热烈的私人见面
who just flew here from Berlin for an intensely private meeting
而你打扰到我们了
which you're now interrupting.
所以我该
So I should...
怎么样
How'd it go?
我只想告诉你
I just want to let you know
三连冠也施计不让我得到办公室
that threepeat tried to screw me out of the office, too.
所以 布洛迪得一分
So... a-point a-Brody.
天啊
Oh, my god.
因为那种说话方式 你才和你表姐参加毕业舞会吗
Is talking like that why you went to prom with your cousin?
詹妮得一分
A-point a-Jenny.
我只是说大家都有好胜心
I'm just saying everybody's competitive.
我们下面可没有
Not down here, we're not.
是吗 那张停车场通行证怎么样了
Oh, yeah? Okay, what happened with the parking pass?
我给德里克了
I gave it to Derrick,
因为他要送侄子上学
'cause he drops his nephew off at school.
是啊 而我给托丽了
Yeah, and I gave it to Tori.
她太漂亮了 不该坐公交
She's too hot to take the bus, man.
然后我又给詹妮了
And I gave it back to Jenny
因为她总在下班时叫醒我
because she always wakes me up when it's time to go home.
看来你们的确比我们楼上的人要强
I guess you guys really are better people than us upstairs.
我猜 也是
I guess a-so.
好了 他走了 快把我的通行证给我
All right, he's gone. Give me my damn pass.
那是我的通行证
I think you mean my pass.
我♥干♥脆直接拿走好了
You know what? I'm just gonna take it.
别过来 贱♥人♥
Back off, bitch.
好了 各位
Okay, guys? Guys?
你们都不能拿走通行证
No one gets the pass, okay?
我是管事儿的 通行证归我
I'm in charge. I get the pass.
是啊 詹妮是最出色的人
Yes, Jenny gets the pass
通行证归她 作为奖励
as the prize for being the best person.
我想你对自己很满意吧
I guess you're--you're pretty pleased with yourself.
我在笑吗 我在笑对吧
Am I smiling? I'm smiling, aren't I?
好吧 你说得对
Okay. Okay, you're right.
我们和楼上的你们完全一样
We're--we're exactly the same as you guys upstairs.
-我就是这意思 -我不知道
- That's all I'm saying. - I-I don't know.
我只是想我俩应该
I just thought that you and I would
激发对方最好的品质
bring out the best qualities in each other, you know.
而不是最差的
Not the worst.
我不是想让你变坏
I'm not trying to make you worse.
只是我天生就好胜
It's just in my nature to be competitive.
但你没必要啊
Yeah, but you don't have to be.
你知道哪种男人比拥有独♥立♥办公室的男人更性感吗
You know what's sexier than a guy with a private office?
他拥有独♥立♥办公室
A guy with a private office
还知道怎么发坏吗
that knows all the parts of "Wicked"?
-其实是的 -是啊
- A-actually, yeah. - Yeah.
但是更性感的男人是
But what's even sexier than that
永远将他关心的人摆在第一位的男人
is a guy that puts the people that he cares about
不管发生了什么事
above everything else, no matter what.
好吧
Okay. Well...
我不是那种男人
I'm not that guy.
我觉得你是啊
Uh, I think you are.
我真不是啊
Uh, I'm really not.
你真是啊
Uh, you really are.
我告诉你 我真的
Uh, I'm telling you, I'm really n--
你是的
You are.
我也许是吧
I might be.
进来吧
Join me, won't you?
有34层
It's 34 stories.
坐电梯要大约九十秒
On the elevator, it'd take about 90 seconds
才能到达底楼
to get back down to the ground floor.
你的速度肯定比电梯快
I bet you could beat that.
什么事也没发生 我发誓
Nothing happened, I swear.
只不过上了二垒 我们牵了手
It was second base. We held hands.
如果我觉得真有事发生了
If I thought something actually happened,
你就该在恶魔岛监狱洗胡子了
your beard would be washing up at Alcatraz.
好吧 聊得很开心 我得走了
Okay. Well, good talk. I gotta go.
我让你走你才能走
You'll go when I damn well say you can go.
好吧 我待在这里
Okay. I'll just stay here.
我需要关于我女儿的一些情报
I need some intel on my daughter,
她经历这个阶段时
and you're the only one she seems to be talking to
你是她唯一聊天的对象
as she's going through this phase.
也许这不是个阶段
Well, maybe it's not a phase.
也许她就是喜欢坏小子
Maybe she just happens to be into bad boys...
比如说我
such as myself.
这冰红茶变质了
This iced tea has gone bad.
这是四十年的威士忌
That's 40-year-old scotch.
换我会来点年份近的 因为那太难喝了
Well, I'd get something newer 'cause that's disgusting.
我会在这场父女之战中取胜的
I will win this battle with my daughter.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
但如果你和我一样
But if you're like me--
而你看上去和我一模一样
and you seem to be exactly like me...
你不会想错过丽莎的一周的
you don't want to miss a week with Lisa.
我懂了 你的意思是
I see. So you're saying
胜利的代价可能太高了
the price of victory might just be too high.
不不 我的意思是 和她出去玩
No. No, I'm saying, hang out with her,
看看你们有什么共同之处
see what you have in common.
如果你愿意 我可以告诉你她喜欢什么
If you want, I could tell you what she likes.
我知道丽莎喜欢什么
I know what Lisa likes.
你是说莉莎
You mean "Lyssa."
-丽莎 -莉莎
- Lisa. - Lyssa.
-丽莎 -莉莎
- Lisa. - Lyssa.
-丽莎 -莉莎
- Lisa. - Lyssa.
-丽莎 -莉莎
- Lisa. - Lyssa.
-丽莎 -莉莎
- Lisa. - Lyssa.
-丽莎 -莉莎
- Lisa. - Lyssa.
-莉莎 -这才对
- Lyssa. - There it is.
我觉得你该把办公室给三连冠
So I think you should give the office to threepeat.
他谈成了莫兰账户的生意
He brought in the Moran Account.
这是他应得的
He deserves it.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表