剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
He just started here.
从高盛投资公♥司♥过来的
Came over from Goldman.
我们今天尽量做到最好的自己吧
Let's try to be the best version of ourselves out there today.
好吗 哥几个
All right, fellas?
毕竟我们玩的不只是钱
I mean, after all, it's not just money we're playing with.
还有人们的性命
It's also people's lives.
那是个玩笑 我不知道你们这么愤世嫉俗
That's a joke. I didn't realize how cynical you all are.
你们坏透了 你们简直是坏人
You're horrible. You're actually horrible people.
新来的
Hey, new guy.
我可以和你去走廊聊一聊吗
Can I actually talk to you out in the hallway, please?
什么事 头儿
What's the problem, chief?
你感受到了
Do you feel...
我的威胁吗
threatened by me?
我明白
I get it.
一直要做到最好压力很大
It's a lot of pressure having to be the best all the time.
你♥爸♥妈是亚洲人
You've got Asian parents.
你懂我的意思
You know what I'm talking about.
你什么时候在高盛投资公♥司♥做的
Hey, uh, when were you at Goldman?
我在那待了两年 不记得你啊
I was there for two years. I don't remember you.
抱歉 我们需要立马谈谈
You know what? Sorry. We actually need to talk right now.
行啊
Okay.
看来他想带我去看看他的马
Guess he wants to show me his horse.
关于压力 他说得对
He's right about the pressure, you know.
我父母还逼我上小提琴课
My parents still make me take violin lessons.
我什么时候才能称他们的心啊
When will I ever be good enough for them?
攻蛋
Ball tap.
他们完全信了
They totally bought it.
天啊 我觉得生机"勃"发
God, I feel alive.
我好像勃起了
I think I have an erection.
真的哎
Yes, I do.
你意识到那样有多蠢吗
Do you even realize how dumb that was?
曼斯菲尔德一进来 你就立马♥会♥被炒掉
The second Mansfield came in, your ass would've been fired.
总比不上亲一个站在那儿的女孩蠢吧
Well, it's not as dumb as kissing a girl
她甚至都没有回吻你
who just stands there and doesn't even kiss you back.
詹妮不止是站在那儿
Jenny didn't just stand there.
她回吻我了
She kissed me back.
等等
Wait.
她回吻我了
She kissed me back.
现在软了
Well, it's gone now.
你回吻我了
You kissed me back.
什么
What?
你的嘴唇动的程度和我的一样
Your lips moved just as much as mine,
你的舌头在到处乱搅
and your tongue was everywhere.
我的舌头只是在躲你的舌头
My tongue was just hiding from your tongue.
真的吗
Really?
在我的嘴里躲藏吗
It was hiding in my mouth?
那真是个糟糕的躲藏地点
That's a bad hiding spot
因为我的舌头马上就找到它了
because my tongue found it right away.
你就直接承认你回吻我了呗
Will you just admit that you kissed me back?
我当然回吻了你 布洛迪
Of course I kissed you back, Brody.
我有礼貌
I'm not rude.
如果别人吻了我 我总是会回吻
If somebody kisses me, I always kiss back.
詹妮 我们可以去小房♥间里谈谈吗
Jenny, can I talk to you in the closet for a second?
你就是不能承认我们有交流 对吧
You can't admit it, can you, that we connected?
我只是想拿回我的围巾
I just wanted my scarf back.
你在晚上十一点要围巾干嘛
What did you want with a scarf at 11:00 at night?
怎么 你是围巾警♥察♥吗
What are you, the scarf police?
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你喜欢我
I think you like me.
我觉得你喜欢我很成功
I think you like that I'm successful.
我觉得你喜欢我坦诚
I think you like that I'm honest.
但我不是那种你觉得自己该喜欢的男人
But I'm not the guy that you think you're supposed to like,
所以你很纠结
and that's got you all twisted up.
这是事实 我俩都知道
And that's the truth, and we both know it.
你过生日 今晚要做点什么好玩的事吗
Are you doing anything fun for your birthday tonight?
你怎么知道是我生日
How'd you know it was my birthday?
我们在一起的第一晚
Um, the first night that we got together,
我翻了你的钱包
I looked through your wallet.
拿走一些钱 我就那样
Taking some cash. I do that.
我想不起你的名字 所以我看了下你的执照
I couldn't rember your name, so I looked at your license.
"卡罗尔"这中间名可真娘 哥们
"Carol" is a rough middle name, bro.
在你生日那天
Well, on your birthday,
曼斯菲尔德带你出去吃牛排 喝威士忌
Mansfield takes you out for steak and scotch.
不错啊 好玩吗
Cool. Is that fun?
这是强制性的
Well, it's kind of mandatory.
就像一年去看一次牙医
It's like going to the dentist once a year.
你去看牙医
You go to the dentist.
我们知道 少炫耀了
We get it. You know, quit bragging.
你上次过生日时做了点好玩的事是什么时候
Well, when was the last time you did something fun for yo birthday?
那个
Well...
在我18岁的生日时
on my 18th birthday,
在我爸爸过世之前
right before my dad passed away,
他带我去了一家钢琴酒吧
he took me to this piano bar.
他偷偷带我进去
He snuck me in.
让我喝了几瓶啤酒
He let me have a few beers.
他整晚都在弹奏艾尔顿·约翰[英国歌♥手]的歌♥曲
And, uh, he played Elton John songs all night on the piano.
我还唱了其中一支 大家都跟我合唱
I actually sang one of them, and, uh, everyone joined in.
真的很棒
It was really awesome.
听起来也很棒
Sounds really awesome.
我们下班后要去街上的潜水酒吧
We go to that dive bar up the street after work.
你该和我们一起去
You should come with us.
是啊 和我们一起去 玩一玩
Yeah, come with us. Have some fun.
-来吧 哥们 -出去逛逛
- Come on, man. - Get on out.
不去也行 要是你很忙
Or don't, you know, if you're busy.
我不能去 我没得选择
I can't. Uh, it's not really my choice.
如果你改变主意了 我们六点出发
If you change your mind, we leave here at 6:00.
布洛迪 等等
Hey, Brody. Wait.
关于你♥爸♥爸的那件事...
That, uh, that thing about your dad...
今晚别来
Don't come tonight.
今晚要吃生日牛排 喝威士忌
Oh, birthday steaks and scotch tonight.
谁准备好了 小伙子们
Who's ready, boys?
我们打算先做完
We're just gonna finish this
利率投影的设计概要
client brief on interest rate projections...
然后我们就出发
and then we will head out.
在自己的生日派对上迟到
Going late to his own birthday party.
女士们 先生们 布洛迪·莫耶回归正轨了
Ladies and gentlemen, Brody Moyer is back on track.
你们知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
生活解谜者
不用谢
You're welcome.
这张桌子边少了三把椅子
There's, like, three chairs missing from this table.
这些椅子棒极了
These chairs are fantastic!
你感觉好像要摔倒了 但其实不会
It's like you're about to fall, and then you don't.
就像 天啊 我没事
Like, oh, my god! Oh, I'm fine.
好了 六点过二十了
All right, it's 20 after.
我们该走了 因为他不会来了
That means it's time to go because he's not coming.
我只是 我想再等一会儿
I just--I wanna wait a little bit longer.
如果我们等得太久
Look, if we wait too long,
那个觉得我很萌
the bartender who thinks I'm cute
用我抱抱换他饮料的酒保就会走了
and trades me drinks for hugs is gonna be gone,
调酒的就是那个女酒保了
and then the girl bartender's gonna be there.
好吧 我们可以走了
Okay, fine. We can go.
这家伙有什么重要的啊
What's the big deal about this guy anyways?
他只是另一个无情的楼上傻♥逼♥
He's just another soulless, upstairs tool.
不
No.
他很善良啊 他救了你
He's got a soul, man. He rescued you.
其他人会
All those other guys would've
让你被炒掉 然后嘲笑你
let you get fired and then laughed at you.
也许吧 也许他有点善良
Well, maybe. Maybe he has a little bit of soul.
德里克 走吧 托丽都走了
Yo, Derrick, let's go! Tori's already gone.
什么 真的吗
What?! Really?!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表