剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
*我甘愿做你的俘虏*
*And I your willing victim*
没人在听好吗
No one's listening!
*我让你看到了我内心不大光明的一面*
*I let you see the parts of me that weren't all that pretty*
*你抹平了我内心的伤痕*
*And with every touch you fixed them*
*现在你在说梦话*
*Now you've been talking in your sleep*
*你不会对我说的话*
*Things you never say to me*
*告诉我你已经受够了*
*Tell me that you've had enough*
*我们的爱*
*Of our love*
*我们的爱*
*Our love*
*请给我个理由*
*Just give me a reason*
*给我一点理由*
*Just a little bit's enough*
*给我一秒钟 我们还没有决裂 只是有了裂缝*
*Just a second, we're not broken, just bent*
*我们可以再次学会去爱*
*And we can learn to love again*
*它在星星上*
*It's in the stars*
*它写在我们心里的伤痕上*
*It's been written in the scars on our hearts*
*我们还没有决裂 只是有了裂缝*
*That we're not broken, just bent*
*我们可以再次学会去爱*
*And we can learn to love again*
*我们可以再次学会去爱*
*And we can learn to love again*
楼下的干洗店没法洗掉污渍
So, the place downstairs couldn't get the stain out,
但是我在杰克逊广场找到了一家可以洗掉的干洗店
but I found a place in Jackson Square that could.
如果没有别的事了
So, uh, if there's nothing else...
去吧 今天干得很棒哦
Go ahead. Good work today.
太棒了 啥啊
Yes! What?
希瑟 我能和你谈谈吗
Heather, could I speak with you for a moment?
我想告诉你
Oh. I, uh, I just want to tell you
最近这几天 有你加入我们
what a delight it's been to have you with us here
是多么愉快
the last couple of days,
我希望当你在这里工作时
and I sure hope nothing has prevented you from feeling comfortable
没有什么让你觉得不舒服的事
while you've been here.
我能实话实说吗 先生
Can I speak frankly, sir?
-当然可以 -我接下这份工作
- Sure. I wish you would. - I took this job
因为我听说你是个严厉的老板
because I heard you were a hard-ass boss
能激发出我最出色的一面
who would push me to be the best that I could be,
而你把我当成公主看待
and you're treating me like some kind of princess,
这简直是瞎搞
and it's bullshit!
难怪芝加哥分部业绩烂爆了
No wonder the Chicago office is going in the crapper.
我觉得这公♥司♥只有我才像个爷们儿
I feel like I'm the only one in this company with balls!
太棒了
That's fantastic!
你
How, uh...
你愿意帮我管理芝加哥分部吗
How would you like to run my Chicago office for me?
-我很愿意 -很好
- I'd love to. - Good.
你周一去上班
You start Monday.
还有一件事
Oh... one other thing.
请不要把我
Please don't confuse me
当成你在街上碰到的小流氓
with some jackass you meet out in the street.
我是你的老板 注意你的措辞
I am your boss, so watch your mouth.
加油去干吧
Go get 'em!
敬芝加哥分部
A toast to the chicago office!
你为什么得去啊
Mmm. Why do you have to go?
各位 来吧 到我们了
Guys, let's go. We're up.
我爱死这首歌♥了
Oh! I love this song!
希瑟 你个小可爱快上来吧
Heather, get your cute butt up here.
太棒了
Yes!
想都别想
Okay, that's not gonna happen.
对不起 对不起
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
*从未对爱情或是奇迹*
*I never had much faith in love*
*有任何信仰*
*Or miracles*
唱得好 亲爱的
Great job, babe.
*也从未否认过我的真心*
*I never wanna put my heart on deny*
*畅游在你的世界让我感觉很快活*
*Swimming in your water is something spiritual*
*每个夜晚我都想陪在你的身边*
*I'm gonna get every time you spend the ni-i-ight*
*边边边*
*...i-i-ight*
*因为你的爱将我带到了天堂*
*'cause your sex takes me to paradise*
*没错 你的爱将我带到了天堂*
*Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise*
*它展示了*
*And it sho-o-ows*
*来吧*
*Yeah, yeah, yeah*
*因为你让我觉得我仿佛*
*'cause you make me feel like*
*置身于天堂门外*
*I've been locked out of heaven*
*我等不及了*
*For too long*
*等不及了*
*For too lo-o-ong*
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表