剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
他们在对谁唱歌♥呢
Who are they singing to?
*生日快乐 亲爱的布洛迪*
*Happy birthday, dear Brody*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
他们都不知道我不在
They don't even know I'm not there.
真抱歉 哥们 别难过
I'm sorry, man. Don't be sad.
我等下用小提琴给你拉生日快乐歌♥
I'll play it for you later on my violin.
我去拿几瓶啤酒
I'll grab some beers.
谢谢 我不要了
No, thanks. I'm good.
如果我有儿子 他可能也会那样
You know, if I had a son, he'd probably be just like that.
你说什么 先生
Excuse me, sir?
没什么
Nothing.
只是很有意思
It's just interesting.
有时候年轻人会无视你的愿望
Sometimes a young man can ignore your wishes,
然后你反而更尊重他
and you end up respecting him more.
美食♥精♥神
好了 好了
Okay. All right.
留着下次再抱吧
Save a little for next time.
好
All right.
他居然来了
No way! He came!
-你好 卡罗尔 -生日快乐 布洛迪
- Hey, Carol! - Happy birthday, Brody!
谢谢
Thank you.
我就知道你会来
I knew you would come.
你不知道
No, you didn't.
如果我不知道 为什么我让他们搬出旧钢琴呢
If I didn't know, why did I have them bring the old piano out?
还记得吗 上次那个过得开心的生日
You remember? The last time you had fun on your birthday.
记得 但那架钢琴一直在那里 对吧
Yeah, but that piano's here all the time though, isn't it?
你以前来过这里吗
Have you ever been here before?
-没有 -那就不是
- No. - Then no, it's not.
上吧 德里克 来
You're up, Derrick. Let's go.
来吧
Here we go.
等等 你会弹钢琴吗
Hold on a second. You can play piano?
不会
No.
但我能弹点东西
But, you know, I can do a little somethin' somethin'.
-那是艾尔顿·约翰的歌♥ 对吧 -是啊
- That's Elton John, isn't it? - Yes.
你该跟着唱啊
So you should sing.
不不 那太荒唐了
No, no. That's ridiculous.
快来唱吧
Yes! Come on!
上去吧
Get up there!
各位 我真的不想成为关注的对象...
Guys, I really don't like being the center of--
*你能告诉所有人*
*And you can tell everybody*
*这是你的歌♥*
*This is your song*
*也许很简单 但是*
*It may be quite simple, but...*
*现在已经成曲*
*Now that it's done*
*我希望你别介意*
*I hope you don't mind*
*我希望你别介意*
*I hope you don't mind*
*我用语言表达*
*That I put down in words*
*生活有多么美好*
*How wonderful life is*
*因为有你在其中*
*Now you're in the world*
他唱得好烂
He's horrible.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表