剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
宽宏大量的把戏
Oh, the magnanimous play.
不 我没有在耍把戏 先生
No, there's no play, sir.
我只是觉得自己是那种
I just like to think I'm the kind of guy
无论发生什么事都支持朋友的人
who supports his friends no matter what.
我在试图成为更好的人
You know, I'm trying to be a better person.
这是那姑娘影响了你 对吧
This is the girl's influence on you, isn't it?
是詹妮 我说得对吗
This is Jenny. Am I right?
是啊 她也许提到了什么
Yeah, she may have mentioned something.
她在让你成为了更好的人
Well, she's making you a better person.
她在让你把别人的感受
She's making you put other people's feelings
置于你自己之前
in front of yours.
对啊
Yeah, she is.
简直是屁话
It's bullshit.
这是你的工作
This is your job.
可不是儿童图书馆的木偶表演
This is not some puppet show at the children's library.
当你离开这座大楼时
When you leave this building,
我才不管你是不是帕奇·亚当斯
I don't care if you're Patch frickin' Adams.
美国喜剧片《妙手情真》中主人公
你在这里时 要直击要害
When you're here, you go for the jugular.
这是你的工作 那间办公室本来属于你的
This is your job, and that office was yours.
-是吗 -现在不是了
- It was? - And now it's not.
温先生
Ah, Mr. Wen.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
办公室归你了
The office is yours.
太棒了
Yeah, it is!
我没法奖励这样的行为
I can't reward that.
我不打算把办公室给任何人了
I'm not gonna give the office to anyone.
听着
Check that--
我打算用来放盆栽植物
I'm gonna give it to the potted plant.
这是附近唯一不让我生气的东西
It's the only thing around here that doesn't piss me off.
准备好了吗 老爸
You ready, dad?
当然 亲爱的
I sure am, sweetheart.
我们去骑成人三轮车吧
Let's go ride adult tricycles.
都闭嘴
Not a word.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
你很正直 非常性感
You showed a lot of integrity. Very sexy.
我愿意拿这一切换那间办公室
I'd trade it all for that office.
我知道 开始了
I know. Oh, it's starting.
我们会怀念卡尔·麦克尼尔的
Carl MacNeil will be missed.
他是一名狂热的渔夫 高尔夫球手
An avid fisherman, a golfer,
也是本国
and proud owner of
收藏瓶中船数量最多的人
the state's largest collection of ships in bottles.
我也许根本没必要提他是白人
I probably don't need to mention he was white.
卡尔现在在一个更好的地方
Carl is in a better place now--
高盛集团
Goldman Sachs.
这杯酒敬你 卡尔
This is for you, Carl.
这是最精彩的部分
This is the best part.
为什么
Why?
-*奇异恩典* -因为你在唱歌♥
- *Amazing grace* - Oh, 'cause you're singing,
你觉得我... 这太荒唐了
You think I'm-- This is ridiculous
*何等甘甜*
*How sweet the sound*
*我罪竟蒙赦免*
*That saved a wretch like me*
*昔日迷失*
*I once was lost*
*今被寻回*
*But now am found*
*曾经盲目 如今得见*
*Was blind, but now I see*
开吃吧
Let's eat.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表