剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
I have no interest in indulging
奢华享受里
in your bourgeois idea of luxury.
这是你们自己的自助餐厅吗
Is that your own private carvery?
太荒唐了
It's ridiculous.
这样的狂欢要价是多少
What do you expect us to pay for this orgy of indulgence?
是免费的 伙计
It's free, man.
把这里的东西每样给我来两份
I will take two of all the things you have here.
再去多准备点
Kill another cow.
我不介意
I don't care.
温 这个位子是空的
You know, Wen, this seat's not taken.
你怎么不坐这里
Why don't you sit here?
因为通常都是布洛迪坐你边上
Uh... it's just that Brody normally sits next to you.
布洛迪又不在 来吧 挪过来
Brody's not here, is he? Come on. Scooch over.
好的
Okay.
你是巨人粉吗
You a, uh, you a Giants fan?
是的 铁粉 不过今天输得一塌涂地啊
Oh. Yeah. The biggest. Getting killed today, though.
比赛还没开始呢
Game hasn't started yet.
太好了 那我们还有机会
Oh, good. We're still in it, then.
好了 我坐在这里
Okay. I'm gonna... I'm right here.
你在后面两排 除非你想跟我换
And you're two rows up unless you wanna switch.
不用 没事的
No, no, I'll be fine.
等我到了 我会发信♥号♥♥弹的
I'll send up a flare when I get there.
准备度过快乐的一天吧 就我们俩
Get ready to have a fun day, just you and me.
我已经把工作抛到九霄云外了
Mwah. Oh, I've already forgotten about work.
让我们"巨大"地欢迎
How about a big Giants welcome
我们的特殊来宾 雷明顿信托投资公♥司♥
for our special guests today? Remington Trust.
美好生活 尽在雷明顿
The road to a better life begins at Remington.
这里也不错
It's pretty good up here, too.
座位在哪里
What do we have here? So...
中间那个位置好像是我的
Hey, looks like I got that middle seat there.
就在你们中间
Just between you guys.
不 让我来
No, you know what? Uh...
好了 抱歉
There we go. Sorry.
我会很快的 我们是一个阵营的
Real quick. Oh. Hey, we're on the same team.
我坐到位子上了 真棒
And I'm in. Great.
全体起立 奏国歌♥
And now please rise for our national anthem.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
快看 我是夏威夷金刚狼
Check me out. I'm Hawaiian wolverine.
都快吃腻了 这真是在一个好地方啊
So jaded. God. You guys are in a wonderland.
《查理与巧克力工厂》中的巧克力工厂
我们都拿到了去参观
We've all been given a golden ticket
旺卡工厂的金票
to Wonka's factory.
就差了一样东西
The only thing missing is...
那是巧克力喷泉吗
Is that a fountain of chocolate?!
太好了
Whoo! All right.
你是怎么让那个人同意跟我换位子的
Hey, how'd you get that guy to switch seats?
我很礼貌地征求他的意见
Oh, I asked him nicely.
然后我让他见识了一下
And then I took him on a little trip...
事业线
to cleave-land.
这时候的事业线 简直美呆了
Oh, cleave-land is so beautiful this time of year.
你是在用你手♥机♥看比赛吗
Are you watching the game on your phone?
不是 是三连冠的照片分享
No, it's just threepeat's instagram.
他一直把豪华包厢里的情况
He keeps posting pictures
拍照发上来
of what's going on in the luxury suite.
谁在乎豪华包厢里
Who cares what's going on
-发生了什么 -我当然不在乎
- in the luxury suite? - Oh, I certainly don't.
我只是很开心三连冠终于
I'm just happy that threepeat's finally
能和曼斯菲尔德一起度过一段悠闲时光了
getting some quality time with Mansfield...
还是坐在我常坐的位子上
In the seat that I usually sit in.
坐得够近的嘛 三连冠
Close enough, threepeat?
你索性坐到他大腿上去好了
Why don't you hop in his lap?
尽管如此 我还是很开心
Ha ha ha. I'm laughing at it, though.
亲爱的 别这样 你和我在一起呢
Babe, come on. You're here with me.
天气这么好
It's a beautiful day.
-我的事业线都露出来了 -你说的对
- We're just outside of cleave-land. - You're right.
你说的对 你说的对
You're right, you're right, you're right.
这肯定是螃蟹脚 对吧
That's gotta be crab legs, right?
他们不可能空运龙虾过来吧 谁在乎呢
They couldn't have flown in lobster. Ah, who cares?
事实上 我对棒球不大感兴趣
You know, the truth is, I never really got into baseball
因为这是父亲和儿子玩的运动
because it's more of a father/son game.
我爸爸比较喜欢个人运动
You know, my dad was more into individual sports
比如网球 高尔夫 还有隐瞒感情
like tennis and golf and withholding affection.
我认为每个男孩子都应该学棒球
Oh, I think every boy should learn about baseball.
它包含了我爱的一切
It encompasses everything I love--
高薪 数据分♥析♥
high salaries, statistical analysis,
还有那些小小的击球头盔
and those tiny batting helmets
他们说12岁以下的孩子才能戴
that they say are just for kids under 12,
毫无疑问 我说那是胡扯
but of course, I say that's bullshit.
其实我一直想学
Well... you know, sir, I've always wanted
怎么扔出曲线球
to learn how to throw a curvy ball.
曲线球很简单
Curveball's a very meager commodity.
只要掌握诀窍就好 握好球
It's all about the grip. Take a hold of that
手指越过球线
and get your finger across the lace
扔出去的时候 用力按下食指
and... when you release it, pull the trigger.
用力按下食指 什么感觉
You pull the trigger. How does that feel?
感觉我们像一家人
That feels like a family.
好样的
Attaboy.
也许我们俩可以找个时候练练
Maybe we should have a catch sometime.
求之不得
Oh, I want that so bad.
年轻人 你喝的是巧克力吗
Young man, is that chocolate that you're drinking?
对对对 那里有一个巧克力泉呢
Yeah, yeah, and there's a whole fountain of it right back there.
让我有点反胃
It's making me a little sick,
但它给我提供了大量能量
but I'm powering right through it.
快得分啊
Score some points!
可是现在我完完全全属于你
But now I am 100% totally yours.
先让我上个厕所
After I go to the bathroom.
你不是刚刚才去吗
Didn't you just go?
是啊 但每次响尾蛇队跑垒得分时
Yeah, but you keep making me chug my beer
你都逼我喝一口啤酒
every time the Diamondbacks score a run.
-说到这里... -该死
- Speaking of that... - Damn it!
各位 警告一句
Guys, word of warning...
不要用火鸡腿蘸巧克力
do not dip the turkey leg in chocolate.
相当恶心 而且
It is disgusting and...
相当上瘾
highly addictive.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
布洛迪 布洛迪 布洛迪
Brody, Brody, Brody!
莫耶先生 你来干什么
Mr. Moyer. What are you doing here?
我只是过来打个招呼 然后就回去
I just came down to say hi and just pop back up.
你打了招呼 你下来了
Well, you've said hi. You've come down.
现在你可以回去了
Now you can pop up.
哟哟哟 局外人的感觉怎么样
Oh, well, well, well. How does it feel to be on the outside?
把脸贴在玻璃上
Pressing your face against the glass,
看着我们吃火鸡 喝巧克力
watching us eat our turkey and chocolate...
知道你从此以后再也不会成为
knowing that you will never be the center of attention
关注焦点了
ever again?
我接到了 我接到了
Oh! I got it! I got it!
布洛迪徒手接住了那个球
Brody just caught that ball with his bare hands!
布洛迪 布洛迪
Yeah! Brody! Brody!
天啊
Oh, my god!
天啊
Oh, my god.
孩子 再说一次吧
Son, tell it again, won't ya?
好 我听到了球棒击打的声音
Okay. So I heard the crack of the bat.
用余光看到了球 然后砰的一下
I saw the ball out of the corner of my eye, and then boom.
完全是条件反射 一件小趣闻 我惯用右手
Pure reflex. And fun fact-- I'm right-handed,
但是用左手抓住了球
but I caught the ball with my left.
我爱这场比赛 我爱死了
I love this game! I love this game so much!
但你知道吗
Uh, but you know what?
-我得回去找... -詹妮
- I actually do have to get back to-- - Jenny.
正是 詹妮
Exactly. Oh. Jenny.
我给你接了个球哦
I caught you a ball.
天啊 布洛迪 太谢谢你了
Oh, my gosh, Brody. Thank you so much!
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表