剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, god, I've been telling that story for 20 years,
-现在我才听出其中的深意 -好吧
- and I just now heard how it sounds. - Yeah.
再次祝你生日快乐
Well, happy birthday-- again.
谢谢 你要下楼来参加派对吗
Thanks! So you coming downstairs for the party?
好 我先去做一件事
Yeah. I just have to do one thing first.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我想告诉你
I thought you'd like to know
詹妮很喜欢那件连帽衫
that Jenny totally loved the hoodie,
她更爱我了 还有
is even more into me than ever, and, uh...
还有什么来着
what's the other thing?
对了 啦啦啦啦啦
Oh, yes! Naa naa, na na na!
那瓶波尔多葡萄酒
You'll find the bottle of bordeaux
在你身后的桌子上
behind you on that table.
上面有你的名字
It has your name on it
旁边还有一张祝贺卡
with a "Congratulations" card next to it.
等等 所以你早知道我会赢吗
Wait. So you knew all along that I'd win the bet?
我当然不知道 我又没有超能力
Of course I didn't know. I don't have special powers.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 我的确希望她是能处理这种事的女孩
No, I had hoped she was the kind of girl who could handle it.
告诉你吧 我老婆看中的也不是我的钱
Truth be told, my wife didn't come from money, either,
但是她超快就适应了有钱人的生活
Although she got used to it pretty freaking quick.
所以你毁了你妻子吗
So you ruined your wife?
毁得彻彻底底的
Oh, I ruined the hell out of her.
毁了真命天女再好不过了
There's nothing better than ruining the right woman.
我希望我也有这种机会 谢谢你的葡萄酒
I hope I get the chance. Thank you so much for the wine.
在特殊的场合打开喝吧
Open it on a special occasion,
比如说你成为合伙人时
like maybe when-- when you make partner.
我能请你喝杯酒吗
Can I buy you a drink?
其实 我带了样东西
Uh, actually, I brought something
我本打算留到特别的场合的
that I was gonna save for a special occasion,
但这场合就够特别了
but this seems pretty special.
知道吗 我不大喜欢喝酒
Oh, no, you know what? I'm not really a wine person.
相信我 你很快就会爱上了
Trust me, you are about to be.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你知道怎样会让酒更好喝吗
Ooh. You know what would make this way better?
发生了坏事
Something bad has happened!
这才好喝
Ooh. Now that is delicious.
我真喜欢我不能毁了你
I love that I can't ruin you.
虽然我觉得你让我再也看不上别的女孩
Although I think you ruined me for other girls.
你找什么呢
What you looking for?
我只是在等哈佛生用一句
I was just waiting for Harvard to come in
包含傻♥逼♥的话来侮辱我
with some sort of a douche-related insult.
哈佛生在哪呢
Where is Harvard anyway?
-晚上好 警官 -你在做什么呢
- Good evening, officer. - What are you doing?
我在为一个姑娘挖坑呢
I am digging a hole for a girl.
我给她买♥♥了一样礼物 结果她
I bought her a present, and, she, uh,
她讨厌它 我对此很生气
she hated it. And I got pretty upset about that.
所以 我对自己说 这就是解决办法
So... I said to myself, this is the answer.
挖一个洞 挖到足够大
Dig a hole, make it big enough...
这样她就可以进来了
so she can get inside.
她会爱死的[死定了]
She is going to die.
干嘛
What?
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表