剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
你真好
Aw! You're so sweet.
还是让我告诉你以后的规矩吧
Let me tell you how this is gonna work.
我会抢走你的账户 客户
I'm gonna take your accounts, your clients,
我还要吃了你的午饭
and then I'm gonna eat your lunch.
女厕所见哦
I will see you in the ladies' room.
希瑟 我希望三连冠提醒过你了
Hey, Heather, I hope Threepeat warned you.
曼斯菲尔德在晨会时
Mansfield can get a little intense
脾气会比较爆
in these morning meetings.
尤其是当他看到芝加哥分部的
Especially after he sees our numbers
业绩数据以后
from the Chicago office.
他们烂爆了
They suck.
我听你的就是
I'll just follow your lead.
我会吃了你的午饭
I will eat your lunch.
先生们 一位女士
Gentlemen, lady...
我想借此机会欢迎一下
I want to take this opportunity to welcome
我们团队的最新成员 希瑟·多伊尔
the newest member of our team-- Heather Doyle.
不管你在某财经杂♥志♥上读到了什么
Despite what you may have read in a certain financial magazine,
我认为你会发现这里的环境并不是
I think you'll find this environment is not, quote,
"充斥着睾丸激素
"So high in testosterone,
就像在蛋蛋里工作"
you might as well be working inside of a testicle."
-我很荣幸在此工作 先生 -很高兴有你加入
- Pleasure to be here, sir. - Lovely to have you.
莫耶先生 芝加哥分部的数据出来了吗
Mr. Moyer, are the numbers in from our Chicago office?
是的 恐怕是的
Uh, yes, I am afraid so.
天啊 看起来那里的员工
Gosh, it seems these people
让我损失了一大笔钱
have lost me a great deal of money.
业务也缩水不少
Such is our business.
曼斯菲尔德先生
Mr. Mansfield,
鉴于芝加哥分部的糟糕表现
given the Chicago office's poor performance,
也许他们需要更多监管
perhaps they're in need of more oversight.
"也许"
"Perhaps"?
也许你说得对
Perhaps you're right.
也许 也许 也许
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
真是美好的一天
Ah, it's a beautiful day!
你永远不能在交易所
You never diversify mezzanine C.D.O.S
分散投资中级债务抵押债券
in exchange-traded market segments!
是啊 这就好像在衍生工具市场
Yeah, it's like trying to monetize credit swaps
试图兑换信用互换
in the derivatives market.
完全正确
Totally!
我是说 如果你想激励我
I mean, if you want to incentivize me,
那就别抵押我的债券 对吗
don't collateralize my bonds, am I right?
说到这个
Speaking of which,
有人想吸收分解这块茄子吗
is anybody gonna eativize that eggplant?
你们不是都在用术语吗
'Cause you guys were using "Ize" words.
抱歉 詹妮 这些都是内部笑话
Sorry, Jenny, these are just inside jokes.
没事 我们也有内部笑话
It's okay. We have inside jokes, too,
比如有一次
like... this one time,
我笑得太厉害 挤出来个屁
I laughed so hard that I farted.
-但不是大响屁 -别提了
- It wasn't a big one, though-- - Please don't.
总之 我们最近应该再聚聚
Well, anyway, we should do this again soon.
-对 当然了 -是啊 今晚怎么样
- Yeah, totally. - Yeah, hey, how about tonight?
什么 不 今晚是我们的嗨歌♥夜
What? No, tonight's our karaoke night.
-这是我们的一个传统 -对 你应该来
- It's--it's kind of our thing. - Yeah. You should totally come.
-我不想打搅你们 -不会的
- Oh, I don't want to intrude. - Oh, no!
在办公室外面聚会很有趣的
Hey, it'd be fun to get together outside of the office.
-你真酷 -是的 她很酷
- You're cool! - Yeah, she's cool.
没错 我很酷
Yeah. I'm cool.
希瑟 我觉得我们昨天没开好头
Hey, Heather, I think we got off on the wrong foot yesterday.
谢谢你 这是豆奶吗
Oh, thank you! Is this soy?
不 这不是
Uh, no, it's not.
因为这是我的
Because it's mine.
但是我可以下楼
Uh, but I suppose I could zip down
再给你买♥♥一杯
and grab you another one.
很好 超热加双倍甜菊糖
Great! Extra hot and two stevias.
你下去的时候 介意帮我
Oh, and while you're down there, would you mind...
送衣服去干洗吗
dropping off my dry cleaning?
没问题
You got it.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
*他搭上末班车去了海边*
*He took the last train for the coast*
*在音乐死去的那天*
*the day the music died*
我告诉你们什么害死了音乐 是非法下载
I'll tell you what's killing music--illegal downloads.
我告诉你...
I'll tell you...
还有叫比伯的那个小孩 他脑子进水了吗
That and that Bieber kid. What's his deal, huh?
但是总之... *再见了 美国的...*
But anyways... *Bye-bye, Miss American...*
*工作 因为都被中国抢了*
*jobs, because they're going to China*
*中国啊*
*To china!*
看着我
Look at me!
你们真好 我爱你们 谢谢
You guys are great. I love you so much. Thank you.
嘘
Oh, boo!
我喜欢你们厌恶我 用恨浇灌我吧
I love your hatred! I bathe in it!
滋养我的胡子生长
It makes my beard grow!
老兄 希瑟真正点
Man, that Heather is fine!
如果我早知道商学院有这种妹子
If I knew business schools had girls like that,
我就会上那里 主攻会计学
I would have went there, majored in accounting,
然后"税"了那妞儿
and taxed that ass!
你还好吗 美女
You okay, boo?
听着 我知道在商业世界中
Look, I know that I can't compete with Heather,
我比不过希瑟
you know, in the business world,
所以我今晚才邀请她来
but that's why I invited her tonight.
因为在这酒吧里 周围围绕着朋友
'Cause here, surrounded by friends in a bar
一股子旧啤酒 香辣鸡翅
that smells like old beer and hot wings
和尿液的味道 这里才是我的地盘
and just a hint of urine-- this is my house!
说得好
Amen.
詹妮 詹妮
Jenny, Jenny, Jenny,
詹妮 詹妮 詹妮
Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.
如果你爱某人 就要放手
If you love someone, set them free.
就算他们跟前女友复合
If they hook up with an ex-girlfriend
组成家庭
and they start a family,
你还有我这个万年备胎
well, then I was always yours to begin with.
好了 我给你拿了啤酒和歌♥单
Okay, I got you a beer, and the songbook,
第九页上是什么歌♥
and what is that on page 9?
这是《风雨中的小岛》吗
Is that "Islands in the stream"?
-太应景了 宝贝 -没错
- Oh, that is what we are, babe. - Oh, yeah.
你肯定猜不到我点了什么歌♥
You're not gonna believe what song I picked.
是《贱♥人♥吃我一拳》吗
Is it "Bitch, meet my fist"?
回忆一下 大二♥期♥末派对
Think... second year finals party.
天哪 不是吧
Oh, my god! You didn't!
-是 -不是
- I did. - You didn't.
-是 -不是
- I did. - You did not.
我感觉应该是
I-- I feel like she probably did.
真想不到你点了这歌♥
I can't believe you did this.
-不介意我借走他一会吧 -不 去吧
- Do you mind if I steal him? - Nope. Go. Ha ha.
这是我们以前常做的傻事
It's just something goofy we used to do.
我喜欢傻瓜
I love goof.
*宝贝 宝贝*
*Oh, baby, baby*
*我怎么会知道*
*How was I supposed to know*
*事情有些不对劲*
*That something wasn't right, yeah?*
*宝贝 宝贝*
*Oh, baby, baby*
*我不应该放你走*
*I shouldn't have let you go, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh*
*现在你已无影无踪*
*And now you're out of sight, yeah*
*孤独快将我吞噬*
*My loneliness is killing me*
*而我*
*And I*
*我必须承认我依然相信*
*I must confess I still believe*
*依然相信*
*Still believe*
*当我离开你 就迷失了自我*
*When I'm not with you I lose my mind*
*给我个提示*
*Give me a sign*
*宝贝再打我一次吧*
*Hit me, baby, one more time*
太好了
All right!
在一起 在一起
Get married! Get married!
你在这呢
Hey, there you are.
昨晚你偷溜之后 我给你
After you slipped out last night, I called you
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表