剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
拜托 布洛迪
Come on, Brody.
除了咱俩 大家都去公♥司♥派对了
Everyone's at the company party but us.
快走吧
Let's go.
我还要干活
I have work to do.
老兄 曼斯菲尔德说我们可以去30分钟
Dude, Mansfield said that we could go for 30 minutes, and...
我应该20分钟前就告诉你的
I should've told you that 20 minutes ago.
走吧 一定很屌♥的
Let's go. It's gonna be beast.
你保证再也不说"屌♥"我就去
Fine, I will go if you promise never to say "beast" again.
走吧
Let's go!
干杯 老兄
Cheers, dog.
好
Okay.
迟来的
It's was, like, a late--
迟来的酒劲
It was a late one.
迟了
It hit late.
这派对真屌♥
You know, this party is pretty beast.
你刚保证不再说了
You just promised you wouldn't say that.
最后一轮
One last round?
来吧
Let's do it.
我能要杯...
Hey, can I get a...
老兄 我要两杯...
Hey, buddy, I just need two...
我就剩一个月的命了
I have one month to live.
我真想要杯...
I'd really like a...
说你喜欢旧金山49人[橄榄球队]
Tell me you love the 49ers.
-我的确喜欢旧金山49人 -大声点
- I do love the 49ers. - Louder.
我喜欢旧金山49人
I love the 49ers.
天哪 我爱死49人队了
God, I love the Niners.
今年是属于他们的
This is their year.
你要什么
What can I get you?
我要两杯酒 一杯龙舌兰 一杯柠檬糖
I would like to have two shots-- uh, one tequila, one lemon drop.
柠檬糖不是我喝的
The lemon drop's not for me.
我觉得一个男人够自信
I actually think it's kind of sexy
去点女人的酒喝 还挺性感的
when a guy's confident enough to order a girly drink.
边上再多加点糖
Could I have some extra sugar on that rim
再插顶小伞吧
and maybe one of those little umbrella thingies?
我叫布洛迪 在楼上工作
I'm Brody. I work upstairs.
我叫詹妮 在楼下工作
I'm Jenny. I work downstairs.
你就是楼上那些嚣张的
So you're one of those arrogant
全天不停工作的家伙了 是吗
upstairs guys who works, like, 24/7, yeah?
哪有全天不停工作
We don't work that much.
休过假吗
Ever take time off?
这就是了
Yeah ,this is it.
我有15分钟
I have 15 minutes.
这也太没意思了
Well, that doesn't sound very fun.
没想过摆脱这一切吗
Don't you wanna ditch sometimes?
没有吧 没找到合适的理由
I don't know. I never found a good reason to, I guess.
老兄
Bro.
曼斯菲尔德刚群发了邮件
Mansfield sent out a mass e-mail.
他要我们马上回去干活
He wants us all back at work right now.
你怎么看 再来一杯还是...
What do you think? One more drink or...
天哪
Oh, Gosh.
不好说 伙计们
I don't know, fellas.
曼斯菲尔德是那种
Is-- is Mansfield one of those
不介意员工无视他的老板吗
bosses who doesn't mind when you ignore him?
还是那种
Or is he the type of boss
因为你们决定再喝一杯
that would move your desk into the men's room for a month because
忽视他家传的祖业
you decided getting one more drink
而把你们的办公桌搬去男厕所
was more important than the company he built
在那放一个月的老板呢
with the blood of his ancestors?
他就是曼斯菲尔德 对吧
He's Mansfield, isn't he?
太对了
He so is.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
我也是
You, too.
真好 你醒了
Oh, good. You're up.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
我妈来这附近了 说想跟我吃早午餐
My mom's in the neighborhood, and she wants to go to brunch.
你也会来的 对吧 她觉得你很帅
You'll come, right? She thinks you're so cute.
我给她发了一张你睡觉的照片
I texted her a picture of you sleeping.
开玩笑的啦 伙计
I'm totally kidding, dude.
你真该看看自己的脸
You should've seen your face.
太搞笑了
That was pretty damn funny.
我得闪了
Um, I gotta bounce.
好的 很随意 我喜欢
Okay. Keeping it casual. Love it.
我们要怎么告别
So how do we say good-bye
而不会感觉这么尴尬和诡异呢
without this feeling so awkward and weird?
昨晚"干"得漂亮
Great work last night?
-是啊 -好
- Hell, yeah. - All right!
门开着还是关上
Open? Closed?
-随意 -好
- Whatever. - Okay.
爱情零距离 第一季第一集
三连冠
Yo, threepeat.
继续在丹森信托公♥司♥失误吧
Keep dropping the ball on the Danson Trust,
我就能拐走那名客户了
and I'm gonna steal that client.
攻蛋
Ball tap.
只能这样控制住这些年轻人
It's the only way to keep these young guys in check, you know?
我知道你自认为是他们的导师
I know you think you're being their mentor,
但说真的 你只是在捏他们的蛋蛋而已
but really, at the end of the day, you're just grabbin' nuts.
我勾搭的那个女孩还挺不错的
So, uh, that girl that I hooked up with is pretty cool.
她是公♥司♥的后勤
She works for the company support staff.
老兄 你勾搭了底楼的妞儿
Dude, you hooked up with a ground floor chick?
是大冒险吗
Was it on a dare?
你对我说三道四
You're judging me,
是因为你带了一张清单
because you carry a list in your pocket
上面写的都是你想与之做♥爱♥的东西
of stuff you'd like to have sex with.
看啊
Oh, and look.
你划掉了"大毛绒泰迪熊"
You crossed off "giant stuffed teddy bear".
我们当时在玩具店
We were in a toy store.
你得看看这个
You gotta check this out.
伙计们 快聚过来
Fellas, gather 'round.
这部分很无聊 就是接吻而已
Oh, this part's boring. It's mostly just kissing.
很好
Well, this is good.
我还担心你们会浪费晨会之前的
See, I was worried that you'd all waste the five
这五分多钟
or so minutes before our morning meeting
研究你们的项目书呢
working on your pitch books.
而我却看到你们 说真的
Instead, I see something that, honest to God,
我真想给所有客户看看
I wish I could show to all our clients
我精心挑选来管理他们钱财的人才
the fine young men I picked to manage their money,
正聚在一起 看其中一个人
gathered together, watching one of their brethren
假装跟玩具做♥爱♥
pretend to make love to a toy.
莫耶先生 你不参与吗
Mr. Moyer, not participating?
我为泰迪熊黯然神伤 先生
I'm too sad for the bear, sir.
它是"熊熊工坊"的熊 我们能修好它的
Well, he's a build-a-bear, son. We'll be able to fix him.
不过 我说的是周五晚上
Still, I was speaking of Friday night,
你没回来工作
you never came back to work.
这位小凯尔打了你的小报告
Young Kyle here tattled on you.
我知道 凯尔 我保证过不会说是谁告诉我的
And I know, Kyle, I promised I wouldn't tell who told me.
但孩子 我有时会撒谎
But, son, I lie sometimes.
莫耶先生 跟我来阳台谈谈吧
Mr. Moyer, join me for one minute out on the balcony, won't you, please?
来点男人之间的对话吧
Let's, uh, let's spark up some guy talk.
不如由我开始
What do you say? I'll lead off.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
49人队怎么样
How 'bout those Niners?
你喜欢在这里工作吗
Do you like working here?
很抱歉我周五晚上翘班了
I'm sorry that I skipped out on Friday night.
我只是
I just...
-有个女孩... -是啊
- There was this girl-- - Ah, yes.
这是每一个悲剧故事的开始
The start of every tragic story.
她在底楼工作...
She works on the ground floor--
关于底楼的人有些事你得知道
There's something you need to understand about ground floor people.
他们高中毕业就来这里上班了
You see, they came here right out of high school,
这辈子都坐在
and they're sitting behind the same desk
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表