剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
我真是事事顺心啊
I'm on a roll.
真不错 温先生
Good for you, Mr. Wen.
-内心已死 -是啊
- Dead inside. - Right.
但他的确胜过了我
Yeah, but he did beat my ass.
是的 他完成得很出色
Yes, he did. He kicked it up and down the street.
如果你的屁♥股♥是个鼓 那他就是林哥[鼓手]
If your ass was a drum, he'd be ringo.
如果你的屁♥股♥是芝加哥小熊队
If your ass was the Chicago Cubbies,
那他就是全国棒球联盟里的其它任何一支球队
he'd be every other team in the National League.
我明白
Yes, I get it,
我的屁♥股♥是任何一件很容易被打败的东西
my ass is any number of easily beaten things,
-三连冠赢了 -不是
- and Threepeat won. - No. No.
你们是平局 我告诉你原因
I'm gonna call it a tie, and I'll tell you why.
因为你有良心
Because you have heart.
你可以学会 或者我可以教你
You can learn or I can teach you
金融业里的任何事情
any number of things in this business,
但我老实和你说 我没法教你有良心
but I'll be honest with you-- I can't teach you heart.
是啊
Yeah.
看来我的确有点良心
I guess I got a little heart.
-该死 -怎么了
- Ah, crap. - What's wrong?
我该去给楼下的某些人道歉了
I gotta go apologize to some people downstairs.
我要和约翰·麦肯罗共进晚餐
Oh, say, I'm--I'm having dinner with John McEnroe.
你想和我做生意吗
Would you like to trade with me?
不 谢谢
No, thank you!
各位 拜托
Guys, come on.
我真的很抱歉 我不知道该如何表达歉意
I'm so sorry, and I-I don't know how else to say it.
好吧 我觉得我们该
Yeah, well, I think it's time
告诉你我们真正的感受了
we tell you how we really feel.
我爱你
I love you.
哈佛生 别这样
Harvard, man-- come on, dude.
干嘛 我们都是这样想的嘛
What? We were all thinking it.
各位 我能和你们谈谈吗
Hey, guys, can I talk to you for a second?
亲爱的 你下来干什么
Babe, what are you doing down here?
我只想告诉你们一件事
Uh, uh... I-I just want to tell you guys something.
我今天懂得了一件事
I learned something today.
很容易就忽略生意中
You know, it's really easy to lose sight
什么才是重要的
of what's important in business.
-有话直说吧 -拜托
- Cut to the chase! - Come on, man.
我在水下拿着手杖呢
I'm underwater on a cane!
各位 冷静点
Hey, guys, come on, come on.
你能快点说重点吗
Can you seriously get to the good stuff?
那好吧 我为你们投资了一千二百美金
All right, fine. Uh, I invested your $1,200 for you...
你们可以在这里看到
and you can watch it right here.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
天啊 股票涨了
Oh, my god, we're up.
什么 太棒了
What? Okay-- ha ha ha ha! Yeah!
-点刷新 点刷新 -天啊
- Hit refresh, hit refresh! - Holy...
-太棒了 -还在上涨
- Yeah! - Still up!
亲爱的 你投资了什么啊
Wow. Hon, what did you invest in?
这是固定上涨2%的CD组
It's a fixed-rate cd set in at 2%.
就像储蓄帐户一样
It's like a savings account.
你的朋友们15年来都会看到
Your friends are literally gonna be watching
一条直线
a straight line for 15 years.
谢谢你
Thank you.
*如果你想看到天堂*
*If you want to view paradise*
*只需往四周看看*
*Simply look around and view it*
*想做什么就只管去做*
*Anything you want to, do it*
*想改变世界*
*Want to change the world*
*那轻而易举*
*There's nothing to it*
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表